Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1950086 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eeghe:

Because you guys said he is top5
Nobody is saying pim about Groovy or his roomie
We are waiting for the third to join us
I am so glad Groovy is not leaving with Chichi and Daniella
He is leaving like a boss
Lol
We wait
Don't mind them while they were here making noise some serious fans were on the street and roads moving door to door, using peoples lines to vote for there fav, that what it entails been strategic no be all these useless nairaland banters.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
If only threebear could predict 2 sure odds for me rn.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
omotolly22:
Instead of you people to be bothered about your spineless Shekpe that has no single talent , and is stiff than Zuma rock.

That is coming out on Sunday with indictment and accusations of an abuser on his head ,and has not gain any positive impact on the show , coming out worst that he went in.

Instead you people are bothered about a man ,that has so many talents and has moved from 0_100 on the show. Everyone is hailing and singing his praises .
And he (ade) did it single handedly, without hiring influencers , or Celebs.....
not to even talk about his winnings in the house!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
omotolly22:
And later you people will say adekunle is not the most important housemates this year

Go to twitter everywhere jubilation because the said adekunle in leaving on Sunday ,same here on nairaland all the pages and discussion adekunle, adekunle

Forget it the guy Don blow finish, one week cannot do anything to him again

If your favourites like the should stay in that house for 5 more years,they can't have that grace .
You're already in the acceptance stage grin

The rest of ur crew are still in the denial stage,u will need to pull dem up to ur stage

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Threebear:

I love that you people are beginning to accept reality .

We've heard all these before grin

He's going to come out and do well in the big brother standard just like all the hundreds before him and the hundreds that will come after grin

Nothing new !

He's going on Sunday and nothing will keep him .

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Vybrants, well done for holding it down for Bryan.

The main battle begins next week.

Keep on gathering IUCs.

Bryan deserves that 100 mil.

He only gat us now. Let's do it for him.

Keep the energy up.

No need forming selense.

If any hater comes for Bryan, I go give the person wotowoto.

Vybrants have been mellow for a long time now.

It's fire for fire; vote for vote, noise for noise and zuzu for zuzu. Let's see who go tire.

Balderdash!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
realhovaps:
If only threebear could predict 2 sure odds for me rn.
Na only bbn hin ogbanje society deh watch...
Our river comrades no deh watch ball. cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
rainluv:
Adekunle's fans, you people should remain tears for Sunday nah undecided

Warrisdis? grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
hartopher76:
Don't mind them while they were here making noise some serious fans were on the street and roads moving door to door, using peoples lines to vote for there fav, that what it entails been strategic no be all these useless nairaland banters.

And u say this cos u u have seen the results?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
BiggestB0y:

I see everything dear .

All the people that know me can attest grin

They wonder if I'm a human too because of my beauty grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
Vote for Sheggz sha wink
On a Friday,e be like say na Ur village polling center dey..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Chizzy is obviously pissed....
Everyone is acting so less concerned towards this wager...
Seems like they want to loose this wager under chichi's regime..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Aguwanyi:

On a Friday,e be like say na Ur village polling center dey..
cheesy grin grin

The thing Shock me sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Clement1111:

Adekunle eviction/survival will be the most anticipated action on sunday
Yh
Not cos of him per say,but cos of his disillusioned fans dat sees winning task as same thing as voting power.....they said hez top 2 right from day one(crap),so we're patiently waiting.

Last week wen Threebear and others were placing him first in their prediction we didn't see all this Shalaye and wailings,but this week wen all the various predictions are against him,then we have showers of wailings grin grin

This reminds me of those disillusioned kidd fans too that yr,that actually think in their freaking mind their fave will topple Ozo dat night grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Threebear:

Because I'm proud of it !

Others are not

Xtians flaunt their religion all the time , why can't I ?

You know you and I are the from the same place , just that you're not in tune with your peeps grin
Being an ogbanje is not a religion though, ogbanje are born like normal kids, they call them “elegbe” and the kids are mostly not aware until somethings happen in their life.

You mock these people on a daily.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
Vote for Sheggz sha wink
Forget about Sheggz, find who else to support or be quiet
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jay16:
Forget about Sheggz, find who else to support or be quiet
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
They will surely fail this wager. I hate that this rider is taking his frustration out on Bryann
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
BiggestB0y:

Maybe he's/she's is still a lower tier witch, her powers might have not gotten to that level yet. What you think?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zudd:

Yh
Not cos of him per say,but cos of his disillusioned fans dat sees winning task as same thing as voting power.....they said hez top 2 right from day one(crap),so we're patiently waiting.

Last week wen Threebear and others were placing him first in their prediction we didn't see all this Shalaye and wailings,but this week wen all the various predictions are against him,then we have showers of wailings grin grin

This reminds me of those disillusioned kidd fans too that yr,that actually think in their freaking mind their fave will topple Ozo dat night grin
Stop capping. The reason Sunday is more about Adekunle is bcs of Adekunle not bcs of his fans. Adekunle has done everything in this show, he’s one of the most entertaining, one of the smartest on the show. It’s only natural if everything on Sunday is about him

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
BiggestB0y:
cheesy grin grin

The thing me sef cheesy
I come confuse grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bryann who talks about emotional intelligence is the one acting out like a child, I wonder where all the motuinal Intelligence went to.......

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
davodyguy:
BBNAIJA organizers wey no get sense
You get someone like Adekunle on your show and he's going, while Bella progresses.

So make Una no complain when one of Bola Tinubu and Atiku win next year's election.

This tells you what Nigerians love.

Bella over Adekunle is shocking to the marrow.

Then expect same thing next year

Is BBN no longer a viewers choice program? Cos I don't know what you expect the organisers to do

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
creolehunt:

If Bryan for example was a Rider, no one will notice that he is always sleeping.
This is true.

Trust me, if Rachel for example wasnt a Rider, she would have been more popular.
This isn’t. She would have long gone after ChristyO’s exit.

Being a rider already depletes your popularity even before you step into the house.
How come Chizzy is more popular than many real housemates then?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Bryann who talks about emotional intelligence is the one acting out like a child, I wonder where all the motuinal Intelligence went to.......
Did you hear when chizzy threatened him saying if he doesn't go to tge lounge now then licking his fingers like he will do something to him? That time few hiusemares were in the lounge even sheggz was next to him and he was not being addressed. How would you deal with that kind of bullying if you were emotionally intelligent?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
Stop capping. The reason Sunday is more about Adekunle is bcs of Adekunle not bcs of his fans. Adekunle has done everything in this show, he’s one of the most entertaining, one of the smartest on the show. It’s only natural if everything on Sunday is about him

Nothing is about him

It's about his arrogant and disillusioned fans,dat actually think he can topple the set of hms he is up against. grin

What's all this load of crap about winning task though? undecided

Is this the first time we are seeing hms dat excel very well in task on this show? I don't understand (in Bella's voice)

We have seen many and many is still coming,Even Chomzy wey dem bundle out last week, no dey win task back 2 back 2 back?
Abeg abeg undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zudd:

Nothing is about him

It's about his arrogant and disillusioned fans,dat actually think he can topple the set of hms he is up against. grin

Is this the first time we are seeing hms dat excel very well in task on this show? I don't understand (in Bella's voice)

We have seen many and many is still coming,Even Chomzy wey dem bundle out last week, no dey win task back 2 back 2 back?
Abeg abeg undecided

Say no more.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zudd:

Yh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
it is expected because he checks off every requirement for a deserving finalist.
Why isn't your failed footballer's eviction anticipated, you might ask yourself?
Zudd:

Then you should cover your head with shame,if this same Sheggz you described actually lasted same duration as your fave in the show.

You see, arrogant and naive wailings like dis makes people to be so curious about Sunday grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zudd:

Nothing is about him

Abeg abeg undecided

Olodo, the facts dats it's about his fans, doesn't that make it about him? grin grin
If WizKid and Davido .. fan weren't there to hyp their celeb.. would they have gotten more recognition!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sanqa:

Did you hear when chizzy threatened him saying if he doesn't go to tge lounge now then licking his fingers like he will do something to him? That time few hiusemares were in the lounge even sheggz was next to him and he was not being addressed. How would you deal with that kind of bullying if you were emotionally intelligent?

What did Bryan do before it got to that Did what Chizzy said in that situation right Obviously No, but Bryann was acting out which is stupid before Chizzy went off on him......

(1) (2) (3) ... (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.