Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1945712 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:00am On Sep 24, 2022
safarigirl:

Same as Kunle.

It's okay to like a housemate and admit that they can be boring. Adekunle and Daniella are two sides of the same coin. Male and female versions of each other.
This is not true and u know it safarigirl!! angry
If u fix his name with boring then all the guys are boring in this set! what's level 1 without Kunle undecided

Adella are similar intellectually but kunle is way more dynamic!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Carndidlaydee: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2022
thatigboman1:
and Adekunle the granny paedophile is what?
That you have been continually sexually abused since u were little child living in a stupid ghetto has rubbed off your sense of reasoning, so for you, raping small girls is a good thing because to your deranged brain, small girls have to be raped like you were raped.
Thunder fire granny paedophile Adekunle and punish anyone supporting the idiot.

Really undecided
And here iwas anticipating your comeback at her undecided

Smh
Ifind it funny how you folks threaten one another on a faceless platform lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:04am On Sep 24, 2022
LMAO

They got the board game out of Level 3 and back to their house grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 12:05am On Sep 24, 2022
thatigboman1:
and Adekunle the granny paedophile is what?
That you have been continually sexually abused since u were little child living in a stupid ghetto has rubbed off your sense of reasoning, so for you, raping small girls is a good thing because to your deranged brain, small girls have to be raped like you were raped.
Thunder fire granny paedophile Adekunle and punish anyone supporting the idiot.

You dey high, na thunder go fire that ur crib.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:06am On Sep 24, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
This is not true and u know it safarigirl!! angry
If u fix his name with boring then all the guys are boring in this set! what's level 1 without Kunle undecided

Adella are similar intellectually but kunle is way more dynamic!!

LMAO

Abeg, Adekunle is boring when he is talking with Daniella.

All his talk is what I would associate with a middle aged civil servant, he can be fun, but not when he is having these one on one conversations. Same way Daniella too can be fun, but not in one on one conversations.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 12:07am On Sep 24, 2022
See how happy they are that they safely carried the boring T & D game to the house. angry

Its a good thing Groovy & Sheggz are bouncing on Sunday make them allow Phyna & Bella see road.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 12:07am On Sep 24, 2022
Guys, stream the only relevant artist this season!!!

Stream LEVELS by Phyna.

Available on all streaming platforms.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 12:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Dannyxy and any Vibrator who believes the failed sleeping musician will win the show should come play a bet with me. 100k each.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 12:09am On Sep 24, 2022
NozinoGroup:
Guys, stream the only relevant artist this season!!!

Stream LEVELS by Phyna.

Available on all streaming platforms.
nobody wants to listen to a rapist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 12:11am On Sep 24, 2022
Mayhem1:
nobody wants to listen to a rapist

Why didn’t you take your drugs last night?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 12:12am On Sep 24, 2022
I’m putting 100k on Phyna to win. If you want to bet against me, kindly mention me. We can send the money to any trusted person here.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2022
Get Bella off my screen, I'm losing brain cells listening to her speak angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:20am On Sep 24, 2022
safarigirl:

LMAO

Abeg, Adekunle is boring when he is talking with Daniella.

All his talk is what I would associate with a middle aged civil servant, he can be fun, but not when he is having these one on one conversations. Same way Daniella too can be fun, but not in one on one conversations.

U can use the word "introvert" for Kunle not boring!! Two introverts could look boring together...But Kunle alone is amazing!! He shines more alone than with an introvert lady!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:23am On Sep 24, 2022
Mayhem1:
Get Bella off my screen, I'm losing brain cells listening to her speak angry

If you'd get Adekunle to take her place on Sunday, that'll be possible. If you're unable to, shorry to you then because you're about to become brainless. kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 12:27am On Sep 24, 2022
grin
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

If you'd get Adekunle to take her place on Sunday, that'll be possible. If you'reunable to, shorry to you then because you're about to become brainless. kiss kiss
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 12:29am On Sep 24, 2022
The board game is proudly sponsored by Joe of Pepper Dem. I’m happy seeing the housemates real personalities come out and relate with each other as friends. The next time we’ll see this is the coming week. The entertainers are around having fun while the borites have gone silent.

Racheal is at least twenty-nine years of age and there’s nothing anyone can tell me. I remember SADC countries always presented candidates honest about their ages.

Truth or Dare didn’t happen all season because of forced ships. Every female wanted a ship so kept amorous displays to a minimum except with their specific target. Beauty was down for anything as well as Phyna. Beauty’s problem was she’ll do yet cage Groovy. Phyna’s carefree nature at the time was due to being the last pick for romantic relationships.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 12:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

Really undecided
And here iwas anticipating your comeback at her undecided

Smh
Ifind it funny how you folks threaten one another on a faceless platform lipsrsealed
I don't threaten anybody.
But cowards just register new accounts and try to come and face me with their fake accounts. An regardless, I give it back to them full time.
And go back in shame.
I only talk about the housemates, but when those deranged fools come for me, I give them back in more measures that they can imagine.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 12:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Meo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 12:40am On Sep 24, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Segun is such a horrible horrible partner. My goodness! Does he not think his actions or words through? God! Sunday can't be here any faster. God abeg. Tueh!

Geezeem, see your in law throwing sheggz under the bus…..

Again!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:48am On Sep 24, 2022
grin My content is up and doing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.