Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1948469 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) (3714) (3715) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U can use the word "introvert" for Kunle not boring!! Two introverts could look boring together...But Kunle alone is amazing!! He shines more alone than with an introvert lady!!

Kunle is a delawood pls.

His personality is not a TV one. We only even mostly discuss him here during tasks or his gossip sessions. When there is no task, there is nothing to discuss.... you fans then use those periods to troll the most so as to keep his name visible undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

If you'd get Adekunle to take her place on Sunday, that'll be possible. If you're unable to, shorry to you then because you're about to become brainless. kiss kiss

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Is she fighting Chizzy......

Yeah...

There's no name she never use describe Chizzy this morning, and Chizzy kept quiet like dog wey them pour cold water cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Onyi99:
Phyna gets away with a lot of things sha..

Females generally do, it's just the way things are and nothing will change that. What did she do again?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Geezeem:

Kunle is a delawood pls.

His personality is not a TV one. We only even mostly discuss him here during tasks or his gossip sessions. When there is no task, there is nothing to discuss.... you fans then use those periods to troll the most so as to keep his name visible undecided
Keep shut!!! ur statement reeks of bitterness and defeat tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Geezeem, see your in law throwing sheggz under the bus…..

Again!

Na the work wey she dey do be that.... like her gal is an angel angry lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Geezeem:

Kunle is a delawood pls.

And that’s why he’s a Finalist, the sane viewers want something different which Adekunle brings. His final spot will be confirmed tomorrow.

Thanks for noticing and talking about him btw, I’m sure the same can’t be said of your fav because whoever the person is would do well as a ninja and not a housemate.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Geez..eem, see your in law throwing sheggz under the bus…..

Again!

Don't be a dolt. Sometimes, it's beyond the game.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Geezeem:

Kunle is a delawood pls.

Apart from winning tasks, I don't even remember he is a housemate.

The only period people remembered him was when he came up with that gossiping strategy but immediately his gossip crews got evicted he went back to being a furniture that he is.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Keep shut!!! ur statement reeks of bitterness and defeat tongue tongue

Don't mind them, when I start to reason their matter they'll never come back to this thread again, rubbish!

Insult Ade and expect to receive am.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2022
meobizy:
She's biting Groovy repeatedly.

And i thought Bella is the ekuke?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2022
Snapchat:

Yes she’s bitter. Same with Cee C and Erica.

Thank you for the balance.

If it was Bella that was going off on someone like this, we would have been saying she's rude, she no get home training. Bryann wey go talk one "stupid" enter house, we will hear he does not know how to talk.

But when it is Phyna using 20 minutes to insult one person that has kept quiet since, someone is calling it entertainment.

Yes O, we cannot police how people react to insult and provocation, but if someone uses words these foul constantly, we can at the least, call that person toxic, based on established protocol.

Na why I talk say na the same bus carry Bella and Phyna, na why dem dey clash.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2022
Twoclans:
Can you guys imagine shegz telling Bella that hopefully it's late so we can have this conversation cheesy

And Bella asks him if it is because of the people in here and he goes no outside .

Shebi shegz does not know that some witches wake up midnight to watch them angry

What were they discussing sef?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2022
Gentlefury:

Females generally do, it's just the way things are and nothing will change that. What did she do again?

Ahnahn! Bella na man? shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2022
If they don't talk about you; then you are nobody.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2022
Jay16:
Chizzy is getting carried away with the Rider of a thing. He's giving it to everybody left and right
Person wey dem suppose don shut down weeks ago.

Cause drama but do it with sense.

Ilebaye was sleek with her's.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2022
thatigboman1:
and Adekunle the granny paedophile is what?
That you have been continually sexually abused since u were little child living in a stupid ghetto has rubbed off your sense of reasoning, so for you, raping small girls is a good thing because to your deranged brain, small girls have to be raped like you were raped.
Thunder fire granny paedophile Adekunle and punish anyone supporting the idiot.

Lol cheesy cheesy

Every housemate just dey collect from your hand
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:45am On Sep 24, 2022
Chichi is a useless HOH though....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Don't be a dolt. Sometimes, it's beyond the game.

I love you too
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Gentlefury:

Well, she does seem to have a self-control problem with guys, but then again it's overreaching to expect mature commitment from a 22-year old. All she needs is a good beating and then coaching on men/keeping her legs closed from her elder brother, she's actually a sweet little girl with a sharp brain.

However, Adekunle might be the best fit for her - if he's understanding enough to ignore her many videos with Khalid.

cheesy
For me it is Dotun (the first person she was attracted to, before Khalid)
A physical, playful and extroverted type that would offer a balance/contrast to her introverted, cerebral nature.
A brainiac with another brainiac would be tres boring (in Gifty’s voice)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Geezeem:

Kunle is a delawood pls.

Na why people dey always wash you for here, you don't know when to stop. Like you have a complexity you're projecting on another person, common, be reasonable. Adekunle is not the cause of a miserable ship you are hyping, he's not the reason for the abuser of a favourite you stan. Bella has a bland personality, nothing good could be attributed to her. She's lacking in the intelligence department, poor team player and a good for nothing with no sense of self worth, no wonder she has been constantly abused like an orphan since the outset of the game. Your favourites represent everything negative in the show.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2022
meobizy:
Mercy’s show was fun and got better with every season. This housewives program will feature washed up actresses putting up a front which everyone recognizes as fake. It reminds me of one Nollywood ‘reality’ show starring Venita. You could tell they faked everything for the camera.

This is why I haven't watched any of the reunion shows... YET.

I find it very fake

They apply make up, wear nice clothes sit and act all through for the camera and media buzz

I see their pictures online every season, never tuned in for once

I like my reality shows.... real...real time.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2022
NozinoGroup:

I love you too

angry undecided

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2022
Mayhem1:

Don't mind them, when I start to reason their matter they'll never come back to this thread again, rubbish!

Insult Ade and expect to receive am.
That's on period kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2022
Nexus25:

Na why people dey always wash you for here, you don't know when to stop. Like you have a complexity you're projecting on another person, common, be reasonable. Adekunle is not the cause of a miserable ship you are hyping, he's not the reason for the abuser of a favourite you stan. Bella has a bland personality, nothing good could be attributed to her. She's lacking in the intelligence department, poor team player and a good for nothing with no sense of self worth, no wonder she has been constantly abused like an orphan. Your favourites represent everything negative in the show.

Is this what you do to the orphans around you?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2022
Jay16:
Chizzy is getting carried away with the Rider of a thing. He's giving it to everybody left and right

Your two sentences are clashing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Geezeem:

What were they discussing sef?

Just normal couple gist ,he was gisting her about his football life and his hustle .Talked about joining his mum in her business and also the business he does with his friend.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Nhazeru:

Yeah...

There's no name she never use describe Chizzy this morning, and Chizzy kept quiet like dog wey them pour cold water cheesy

Chizzy likes Groovy
Might it be why?
Should I get up and watch?
Is it worth it please?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Nhazeru:

Apart from winning tasks, I don't even remember he is a housemate.

The only period people remembered him was when he came up with that gossiping strategy but immediately his gossip crews got evicted he went back to being a furniture that he is.

He quickly read the hand writing on the wall.... grin

He is truly boring

Even the vawulence he promised went with the wind.... not that I was looking forward to that tho. I don't like fake fights but he promised and failed to deliver to those who wanted to watch that

His personality will fly in a lot of places aside shows like this

The guy is not bad sha, but his fans are terrible!

I never used to dislike the guy so much until his fans started doing too much here.... very mouthed set of people lipsrsealed

Notice how no one is "kabiyesing" that much again since his performance at the poll broke?

The way they retreated eh.. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2022
safarigirl:

Same as Kunle.

It's okay to like a housemate and admit that they can be boring. Adekunle and Daniella are two sides of the same coin. Male and female versions of each other.

Keep Ade's name out of your mouth.

Don't you know your fave Bryann is a borite too? the only interesting thing about him is his snoring.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Is this what you do to the orphans around you?

How is it your business?

Busybody.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) (3714) (3715) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.