Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1947968 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3719) (3720) (3721) (3722) (3723) (3724) (3725) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Threebear:

I love him , but we gotta be realistic here .
On the upside he's likely to get Adekunle 's votes, that could turn things around for him though ... depending on Phyna's utterances after Adekunle is evicted.
She may upset his fans with her bad mouth and they'll decide to give revenge vote to sleeping beauty.
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
endure207:
Aswear grin grin grin dats d reason y the other fanbase don't like her becus dey r surprised how someone dats loud nd razz according to dem has a huge fanbase grin grin grin dey don't know wats called grace

The hate on her is just too damn much.

She's not one to come for you, if you don't come for her first. She minds her business and will not poke into whatever does not concern her.

Puts her all in every task, activity, entertains and bares her unapologetic self.

She's a lifeforce I tell you, and I see her winning more and more even after the show.

It's that same hate that we will transform to sweet melodies of victory come next Sunday.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oshokhai69:
I think say today na Innoson motor task. E be like say recession don hit that one. See as everywhere just dry. No content. Boring season.

Abeg make Ebuka enter now and evict Shegz jor. Wake am up from sleep then carry am dey go. Make we see some Vawulence cheesy grin
I read somewhere its lipton. Not sure though
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Nozino disappear from this thread next week during voting hours I beg you cheesy
Our mouths must be put into action next week.
Aswear!!that guy/lady can talk cheesy I also love d way he supports and fights for phyna here.omo!! I think Phyna and Bella are d most dragged housemates here even by ladies.i cringe when I see d names used on these housemates and I don't think it's right. Support ur fav without dragging another.U can also state ur points without d condescending and mean names.These housemates are humans and na people pickins angry
With that said.. phynation I hope u guys are prepared for next week...E go red cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Groovy and allyson too bland furnitures with same game grin cheesy
Only that groovy has looks going for him while Allyson doesn't!!
but you particular mentioned groovy's name more than any other housemate outside kunle thank God the receipts are there, so if he is bland why mention him all the time?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
IghravweIG:

She's not one to come for you, if you don't come for her first. She minds her business and will not poke into whatever does not concern her.

Puts her all in every task, activity, entertains and bares her unapologetic self.

She's a lifeforce I tell you, and I see her winning more and more even after the show.

It's that same hate that we will transform to sweet melodies of victory come next Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by softvio(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oshokhai69:
I think say today na Innoson motor task. E be like say recession don hit that one. See as everywhere just dry. No content. Boring season.

Abeg make Ebuka enter now and evict Shegz jor. Wake am up from sleep then carry am dey go. Make we see some Vawulence cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Kaiiii Omo I don laugh fall for ground as I dey read this ya comment. Abeg leave my sheggz alone oo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Threebear:

Count me in too .

How can a show run for almost ten years and only one female winner .

Enough is enough !

We must take a stand against misogyny!
We move grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
IghravweIG:

The hate is real shocked but that's my ginger to go harder for her next week.She deserves this!!! smiley

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Geezeem:

I am in grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Neneononye:

Aswear!!that guy/lady can talk cheesy I also love d way he supports and fights for phyna here.omo!! I think Phyna and Bella are d most dragged housemates here even by ladies.i cringe when I see d names used on these housemates and I don't think it's right. Support ur fav without dragging another.U can also state ur points without d condescending and mean names.These housemates are humans and na people pickins angry
With that said.. phynation I hope u guys are prepared for next week...E go red cheesy
That's my problem with him he takes it too far sometimes and its annoying

Anyway my own concern is that Phynation should disappear from social media next week and paint deloitte red by voting. They will try to distract us next week but I believe we are smarter.
The rallies held today choke.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lagos4Phyna Today

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by softvio(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Finally I don settle say na Phyna I go vote since Big Bella doesn't stand a better chance... Good luck to all the contestants tho

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Awareness for next week

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gentlefury:

Isn't Groovy's entanglement with those girls already 5 times more interesting than the tragicomedy that was Emmarose?

Na why I talk say the entanglement favoured him. On his own, he could have been a delawood.

Ps: I totally hate ships. But that emmarose was a nightmare
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oshokhai69:
Instead of okpo to win, make Bryan kukuma collect the money. Another Okpo must not win BBN after Mercy o angry

You said instead that because you know she deserve it more, when person even haters go acknowledge you oh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Neneononye:

The hate is real shocked but that's my ginger to go harder for her next week.She deserves this!!! smiley
Phyna won with Phynation sha the love is organic.
What exactly is her offence?

In Phyna's voice, Normally we pin, who dey? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
softvio:
Finally I don settle say na Phyna I go vote since Big Bella doesn't stand a better chance... Good luck to all the contestants tho
Thank you for your votes for her next week.
God bless you

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Cont.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bye bye bella

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sanqa:

I read somewhere its lipton. Not sure though

Yes. Today is lipton task
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
safarigirl:

You see me dey attack Chizzy? Abi why you quote me with this talk?

my post was meant to stand alone... especially the later part of it

I had wanted to quote you with only the first part

No vex
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Some unbelievable characters don come this show sha. Imagine fat Amaka spoil microwave and instead of being remorseful na the whereabout of her meat pie she dey lament. Why won’t the organizers find a way to evict her from the show cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
endure207:
Phyna's rally have swallowed up bryann's own grin grin grin check who is trending on twitter grin grin grin
Omo!!the rallies choke cheesy it's really giving love cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
softvio:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jay16:
Lagos4Phyna Today

Lazy youths association undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
softvio:

She will not even make it to the final
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oshokhai69:
Some unbelievable characters don come this show sha. Imagine fat Amaka spoil microwave and instead of being remorseful na the whereabout of her meat pie she dey lament. Why won’t the organizers find a way to evict her from the show cheesy grin

This guy you worry ! Na that comment pain Biggie pass the microwave wey spoil

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Neneononye:
Oya ooo phynation run these ones too kiss

I feel Brayn and Daniella deserves the second one sha.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Where's our very own 6ix9ine is he online
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Zudd:

Yet to see a set of past BBN hms dat dedicated much of their time in the show like this SYE hms

Living vicariously through others.... trying to achieve what they couldn't achieve during their lackluster season angry lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Vawulence

(1) (2) (3) ... (3719) (3720) (3721) (3722) (3723) (3724) (3725) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.