Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1966496 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2022
JBoss25:
I go insult Amarachi's papa if Adekunle stays today
He's not staying, rest

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2022
Geezeem:

I find her stance on this rather unfortunate
It's tiring at this point lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2022
Johnxxe:
actually I think because dotun and adekunle were friends or at least dotun called him a friend while for Khalid they weren't even talking to each other
You can say anything, but don’t say they are friends. From where to where abeg

Dotun nominated him and he nominated dotun. So where is they are friends coming from abeg?

Adekunle don’t nominate those he sees as friends. He has never nominated Hermes, Daniella, diana, Rachel, Giddifia, Eloswag and chomzy. They are his friends in the house

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2022
hayzed19:
Rachel was simply jealous and hurt that Ade paid more attention to Daniella than to her. Isn't it the same that Rachel is lonely and keeps nominating Adekunle when he withdraws from her after the Giddy saga? only for her to be lively after they patch things up

Indeed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2022
Geezeem:

Two of them would have been disqualified straight up!
Gbam! Because Sheggz can't be caged

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2022
Gbamsolutely!!
Adexchelsea19:

Dotun nominated him and he nominated dotun. So where is they are friends coming from abeg?

Adekunle don’t nominate those he sees as friends. He has never nominated Hermes, Daniella, diana, Rachel, Giddifia, Eloswag and chomzy. They are his friends in the house
You've said it all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2022
Twoclans:

I see we have similar taste in men.

Shegz is the type of guy some ladies can die for,but nahhhhh not me.J will equally pick a Chzzy ,Adekunle or my all time BBN sweetheart Miracle.

Yes Kunle, Chizzy and Hermes are loyal. smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
She's just pained and jealous...
What's her business if Ade want to know more about Daniella
Geezeem:

Abeg you people should free Rachel

A lot of you erupted in a joyous celebration when she rode Sheggz and Bella, kindly allow her to ride Kunle in peace

I talk am say na turn by turn, e go reach everybody lipsrsealed

The bolded is not true

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Johnxxe: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Adexchelsea19:

well I just find it hard even if they aren't friends, but you guys have joked with each other laughed together won task together you guys have almost thesame group of friends so like if you were in that situation and a the guy openly expressed interest in a certain girl would you still go after the girl
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Alphagan:
Wetin Adekunle do Rachel? Any opportunity like this, she go table Ade like a core course in a final year exam.

Maybe as Kunle no send am after Giddyfire eviction...the thing still dey pain her.

Na so we are wondering wetin Doyin do Adekunle.
Till this day
That man wove and cast the net that caught and chased Doyin out of this game

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
kowema:
Rachel don finish Adekunle.

He said Daniella is like a daughter to me, immediately Dotun go, you put body.
When Bella and Sheggz said it, I thought they were being extra.
He go dey talk for matter dey create narrative come pretend like say he no talk.
Very two faced somebody. Go dey form Calm and maturity meanwhile na two face.
Don't knw y rachel is pained, Adekunle told Diana he likes Danielle and modella same with Sheggs telling bella

These and more are how Rachel has described Adekunle. Lol. Can't laugh.
Don't knw y rachel is pained, Adekunle told Diana he likes Danielle and modella same with Sheggs telling Bella.
Waz re p, pot calling kettle unclean. Waz wrong wit d girls n Adekunle sef. Same way gorimapa was blocking him frm Danielle.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Johnxxe: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Johnxxe:
well I just find it hard even if they aren't friends, but you guys have joked with each other laughed together won task together you guys have almost thesame group of friends so like if you were in that situation and a the guy openly expressed interest in a certain girl would you still go after the girl
basically I feel guys that have drank and laugh together generally have a bond even if it's not friendship.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Johnxxe: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Alheeri:

Don't knw y rachel is pained, Adekunle told Diana he likes Danielle and modella same with Sheggs telling Bella.
Waz re p, pot calling kettle unclean. Waz wrong wit d girls n Adekunle sef. Same way gorimapa was blocking him frm Danielle.
it is called cockblocking girls have been doing it since the dawn of time cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
hayzed19:
Rachel was simply jealous and hurt that Ade paid more attention to Daniella than to her. Isn't it the same that Rachel is lonely and keeps nominating Adekunle when he withdraws from her after the Giddy saga? only for her to be lively after they patch things up

Exactly

That Rachael and her oshodi expressway gap teeth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Johnxxe: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Johnxxe:
it is called cockblocking girls have been doing it since the dawn of time cheesy
especially if they like you and you like their friend instead
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
and that was the reason Hermes was also mad at Giddyfia....she don do her own...
As e sweet am, e pain us...na Ade's turn now, so make she dey rant
Geezeem:

Indeed lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Geezeem:

A lot of you erupted in a joyous celebration when she rode Sheggz and Bella, kindly allow her to ride Kunle in peace

The bolded is not true

She kept nominating Adekunle when he withdrew his attention from her. It is jealousy, and seeing Adekunle warming up to Daniella unsettles her.

Adekunle doesn't rate her any longer, so?

If she's not a coward, she should face Adekunle like she did Shella, instead, she's busy drowning in her pool of enviousness like a scorned woman she is.

She's being complaining of loneliness and boredom, Adekunle is not available, is that too much for her to handle?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Geezeem:

The bolded is not true
Seem you are someone that just like talking for fun.

She has no right to complain about who anyone want to be close with it.......she just showed how much the lack of affection from Adekunle pains her.

That convo were ade said he would pick Daniella as assistant if he win HOH still pain her.

No woman likes another woman been choosen over her.....it actually make them feel inferior and it can lead to hate.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
Geezeem:

Indeed lipsrsealed

Indeed ooooo. It's the same way they accused Allysyn of being jealous and bitter when she figured him out. These fans and the perfection they make their faves will never not be hilarious. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Godoverevery:

Seem you are someone that just like talking for fun.

She has no right to complain about who anyone want to be close with it.......she just showed how much the lack of affection from Adekunle pains her.

That convo were ade said he would pick Daniella as assistant if he win HOH still pain her.

No woman likes another woman been choosen over her.....it actually make them feel inferior and it can lead to hate.

But she choose Giddy in front of Adeknule, was Kunle supposed to store his feelings for Racheal and bring them out after Giddy left? She picked the man who was evicted early, tough for her. She should tough it out, I am sure there are guys out there that would fancy her when she gets out.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Indeed ooooo. It's the same way they accused Allysyn of being jealous and bitter when she figured him out. These fans and the perfection they make their faves will never not be hilarious. cheesy cheesy

What are you trying to say? That there is something about Ade that drives women away? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Threebear:

No one is leaving with one percent .

All the contestants up are very strong ...

3-bear, who is leaving? Give us percentages and who topped the list? We will bring up these notes when they release the percentages after the show tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Eeghe:

Till this day
That man wove the net and cast the net that caught and chased Doyin out of this game

How? Was it Adekunle that was responsible for Doyin unrestrained meddlesomeness that got her kicked out? Make it make sense how Ade was the reason for Doyin's eviction.

Rachel is obviously a jealous woman who needs an attention that's being given to a better housemate.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

But she choose Giddy in front of Adeknule, was Kunle supposed to store his feelings for Racheal and bring them out after Giddy left? She picked the man who was evicted early, tough for her. She should tough it out, I am sure there are guys out there that would fancy her when she gets out.

Am sure you a woman so you should know you beings cant actually take the shit you dish out most times.

You women feels you have a right to reject men but cant take when men does same to you people.

A lady once confess she liked me some years back at my place of work.....she was office assistant to our DDP secretary.....I couldn't even think of dating her cos if the secretary even knows I have her number she will type my sack letter that day and ask the DDP to sign it.

I humbly turn her down and instantly the lady hated me , I had to trend carefully afterwards.

You women are really funny humans honestly.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Oshokhai69:

You can interpret it however you want. Na you sabi. Fact remains that Chizzy and Mgbeke Bella are igbotic!!! Deal with it!!! angry
ofcourse they're Igbotic stop telling us what we already know.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Quadruple2: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Geezeem:

The bolded is not true
The double standard cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
Wonder what will happen if Adekunle gets evicted today, blood is gonna flow on this forum grin

Y'all think is by making noise on nairaland and be claiming the title of nairaland oldies in trolling grin

Keep dragging my innocent rider Rachel for speaking about what she feels

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hermes talking to Bella and Sheggz says there are only 6 lockers and beds upstairs, sheggz says there are 8 dinning chairs.
Bella says it's not a problem. They will share grin grin
It has never been a problem.
She says She no dey gree grin
Bella and Hermes laugh.
Bella then said we don't even need a locker. grin
They laugh.
They were talking about how everyone up today is scared of going home. They say everyone up keeps saying they are up against strong people.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
All the so called Adekunle fans here are good at trolling Bryann and be analyzing nonsense..

You can't even save your intelligent task master grin
Hype him,you people will not
Vote,mba!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
So Hermes borrowed Bryan his jacket last night ?grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Eeghe:

Till this day
That man wove net and cast the net that caught and chased Doyin out of this game

Yeah, that’s how powerful and influential Adekunle is.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Onyi99:
All the so called Adekunle fans here are good at trolling Bryann and be analyzing nonsense..

You can't even safe your intelligent task master grin
Hype him,you people will not
Vote,mba!!

Sharapgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.