Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1966267 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3757) (3758) (3759) (3760) (3761) (3762) (3763) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
davodyguy:
These guys genuinely hate Adekunle
Fr bruhh, d tin shock me !!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
This housemates are dumb ,they said who do you think will be evicted based on their performance,

And the are using emotion ,jealousy, envy ,and hatred , and here say evidence

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bennytwin:

That is very sick if true.
Phyna doesnt deserve this win,but i guess she might have the fans.
Even bryann doesn't either.

Those who deserve it in my opinion is between Adekunle and Hermes.

Any sane human being watching this show knows deep in his/her heart that the deserving winners of this show are Hermes and Adekunle but unfortunately sanity isn't a strength of the average Nigerian.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
I feel the reason why the housemates think Adekunle is sneaky is because of his pessimistic nature. He talks like he isn't confident in his abilities but then goes ahead to become exceptional in tasks. They can't balance that. So they conclude he's cunny
#copied

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
BiggestB0y:

Fr bruhh, d tin shock me !!
Whether people accept it or not, the hate on Adekunle is one way or the other connected to what Segun tells people about him.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
omotolly22:
This housemates are dumb ,they said who do you think will be evicted based on their performance,

And the are using emotion ,jealousy, envy ,and hatred , and here say evidence

Like it very shocking.......when they come out they will realise how shallow everyone of them are.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
COOL10:

Any sane human being watching this show knows deep in his/her heart that the deserving winners of this show are Hermes and Adekunle but unfortunately sanity isn't a strength of the average Nigerian.
You're spot on.

I said Bandwagon would make some Nigerians support certain candidates at the polls next year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
I just watched groovy's diary session cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Those HMs mumu. Even Groovy picked Adekunle because he said he was going to choose Phyna as deputy HOH when he wins.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
davodyguy:

Odẹ means Hunter is plenty in the house

Odẹ = Hunter
Kunle: plenty in the house

Abi o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Godoverevery:

Like it very shocking.......when they come out they will realise how shallow everyone of them are.

I noticed this set they are not deep thinkers at all, very shallow and childish people

Please next year we don't want gen z , we need back our Millennials , we need their maturity and intellects

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bryan point for choosing Adekunle still make sense small.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Shallow minds want to figure a man like Adekunle out?

Nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Munzy14:

It shouldn't work at all..cheesy

She will use him as errand boy.

Errand boy n'ebee?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Adekunle brought it upon himself.Bryan has said it all, he is a very pessimistic person, and that is his strategy.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
If you have carefully watched this show, you'll understand why virtually all the housemates want Ade out of the game.

Ade at tasks is different from Ade as a person. He aces the tasks but finds it difficult to relate well with at least the housemates in his circle. They all find him impossible.

The truth is Ade is quite mischievous. Watch his diary sessions, you'll understand. He's nonetheless an amazing guy sha. I sincerely wish him all the best.

But Biggie, don't evict Adekunle. Let him be in the house and pepper some peeps. wink

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Dem shout his name so tey, Baba dey trend number 1

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
carammel:
Lol, Adekunle trending on Twitter, you’d think he is the only one up for possible eviction.
It is safe to say he is the most hated housemate in the house.

Normal normal, Adekunle is supposed to win this show.

As in....who is the show again?

Loool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Atleast Bryan gave a good reason that because he is pessimistic.

Not like the rest that are just saying rubbish , he ate 12 chicken, he said he is managing vector,he said he will pick phyna for deputy head of house, he said he will like to know Danielle outside the house, I can't figure him out etc
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
I think adekunle is the best game player this season.....if only he had done his home work like other housemates before coming in he would have won on a platter of gold......

And yes it's true that most of the drags ade is getting from outside are not majorly as a result of his attitude but that of some of his immature fans utterances

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
davodyguy:

Whether people accept it or not, the hate on Adekunle is one way or the other connected to what Segun tells people about him.
He sold the narrative from the start till the end...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
carammel:
Everything about Chichi speaks cheap.
I wouldn’t be bothered about this but for someone who claims to live in Chevron, does shopping outside, all the products on her no follow rara.
Her wigs are no1.
Modella had them better.

That fur lined jacket she wears nko, it looks like the ones okada riders wear in harmattan season. And the thing is, those clothes and wigs could be expensive o. They just look super cheap on her. There are some people that make expensive things look cheap.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chinachriss:
If you have carefully watched this show, you'll understand why virtually all the housemates want Ade out of the game.

Ade at tasks is different from Ade as a person. He aces the tasks but finds it difficult to relate well with at least the housemates in his circle. They all find him impossible.

The truth is Ade is quite mischievous. Watch his diary sessions, you'll understand. He's nonetheless an amazing guy sha. I sincerely wish him all the best.

But Biggie, don't evict Adekunle. Let him be in the house and pepper some peeps. wink

Exactly, he acts like he is innocent whereas he is an instigator

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chinachriss:

Who among the other housemates don't have bad sides?

Bryan fighting women, insulted Illebaye's father
Phyna always shouting and manipulative. Bryan just confirmed she talks anyhow
Bella insulted people older than her, calling them stupid
Segun calling people stupid/fighting over food

All of them get issues

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Adekunle
Adekunle
Adekunle
Adekunle
Adekunle
Adekunle

Everybody Adekunle, abeg how many house mates Big brother go evict today. Shey na only Adekunle dey up for eviction.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
dominique:

That fur lined jacket she wears nko, it looks like the ones okada riders wear in harmattan season. And the thing is, those clothes and wigs could be expensive o. They just look super cheap on her. There are some people that make expensive things look cheap.
This
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
omotolly22:

I noticed this set they are not deep thinkers at all, very shallow and childish people

Please next year we don't want gen z , we need back our Millennials , we need their maturity and intellects

God bless you a million time.

GenZ what is in there heads is just vibe,noise,cruise and fight.

We need intelligent and mature mind on the show more ....not bunch of people who can't even take 5min to think or reason properly.

Bunch of people sleeping and facing the same direction.....non is even distinct to think deep.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
carammel:
Lol, Adekunle trending on Twitter, you’d think he is the only one up for possible eviction.
It is safe to say he is the most hated housemate in the house.

Normal normal, Adekunle is supposed to win this show.

Most hated by viewers or housemates? shocked

If he doesn't leave tonight, I'll vote for him. Very annoying boy but he deserves it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
dominique:

Tearing a fellow woman down...real classy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Its Adekunle everywhere. Biggie needs to reconsider his decision to keep this guy if he is on danger zone which will keep the house alive for the last week. Aside Bryann and Hermes reason, other nominated HMs views are shallow and immature.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
davodyguy:
Dem shout his name so tey, Baba dey trend number 1

He goes, we riot!! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
Northkendal:
Phyna this phyna that..Geez!..how did phyna backstab her frnd?....always waiting for the opportunity to drag phyna..including people watching on nairaland..smh
I was surprised on what I'm reading here because, from the conversation I heard, she was like asking Bella why she called Chi Chi a stripper, and Bella was trying to clear the air.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3757) (3758) (3759) (3760) (3761) (3762) (3763) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.