Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,630 members, 7,851,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1969225 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) (3899) (3900) (3901) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2022
tsquaure:
here we spend the most of lives living in the gangster's paradise . I was in SS3 when this song blew up . Rest in power Bro

Amen
I am at work and tried to sing the parts I remember
I loved it so much and learnt the lyrics then
I am checking out the lyrics now though shocked
Cheers Mz tsquare cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
Bryann who was begging Modella all throughout her stay for ship.

Just say you didn't watch
Begging for ship kwa? Chizzy and Bryann were the ones talking about how too much shipping is affecting the house. Una never talk wetin this boy do una.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2022
All hail the Queen!!!!

Happy birthday dearest kiss
The ONE of a kind kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2022
Threebear:
Imagine Someone that her and her sister feed from fans voting contributions talking about shame grin

I've truly seen it all ...

At least the failed Deloitte officer has never been accused of sleeping with male housemates like the heavy toothed thief grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2022
Big Bella..,I bet on you to win this innoson car

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
Rachael said ppl don fall in love that they don't want to come out of the room to do anything
Bella asked who and they both said adekunle
And bella said your friend is wooing a girl and he left and u went to d same girl, no bro code nothing nothing and Rachel asked who bella said Dotun
And Rachael said but he said he doesn't do that

Leftover things lipsrsealed
Person intelligent finish.... boundaries he no get... tueh!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
Rachel go soon choke on top Ade matter

She is doing her job pls undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2022
queenemelda:
Begging for ship kwa? Chizzy and Bryann were the ones talking about how too much shipping is affecting the house. Una never talk wetin this boy do una.

Nothing actually...
Just the hustle for likes and shares and
Make I follow do as Dem dey do cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Threebear:
Big baby tse tse fly finally wins something after the house has been reduced to three people.

Congratulations our wiener!

We know nah... if people still dey house, where he wan see the win? Like biggy said, a one eye man is a king for where blind people dey...

At least he has given his fans small thing to take hold body... grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2022
rainluv:

Nothing actually...
Just the hustle for likes and shares and
Make I follow do as Dem dey do cheesy

Apt!!
Especially that quack doctor,she always hates any housemate her fellow coven members don't like.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2022
Eeghe:

Hehehehehehehe
Deaddd
A mam nke bu nkea
I just cracked up here really, and it’s not good trust me
cheesy
Hey Sis

Lol... Hey! kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2022
rainluv:

Nothing actually... Just the hustle for likes and shares and Make I follow do as Dem dey do cheesy
Lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2022
missidy:
Yep. Bryan entertained me right from the first week in level 2. He might not be doing too much now, that doesn't stop him from being entertaining.

Bryan and the word "entertaining" in same sentence? oh.. chi muoo lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2022
How is Sheggz a professional footballer grin grin grin grin
Small ball him wan spoil studio

https://twitter.com/advtomiwa/status/1575201424996114433?t=ezusrD0wcSsnY9_IdrveoQ&s=19

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2022
grin grin grin

He shock you

Maybe snoring like a cow all the time is entertaining
Geezeem:

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2022
Eeghe:

Amen
I am at work and tried to sing the parts I remember
I loved it so much and learnt the lyrics then
I am checking out the lyrics now though shocked
Cheers Mz tsquare cool

I love it too! it's in my playlist smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2022
I don't know you guys are after this boy like this He gave his best, make una free am. It is not a crime to sleep.
Geezeem:

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2022
missidy:
I don't know you guys are after this boy like this He gave his best, make una free am. It is not a crime to sleep.

Oh puuuleeezzz come off it!

I've never asked anyone here why they hated my fave... after all na Bella he offend and not any of you out here. Abi did Sheggz personally hurt you or any of yours?

You all had a field day... freely hating and shredding him at every opportunity

Did I ever ask any of you to stop or ask why you were hating? I simply returned the favours where and when I can and keep it moving....

You should too... keep it moving Biko embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2022
Geezeem:

Be more concerned about your enabler fave lipsrsealed

She's a victim of Segun's abuse, not an enabler. You know this, everyone who watched knows this too. angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Geezeem:

She is doing her job pls undecided
No start abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2022
I don't know what Bella's people did yesterday, but Omo!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
How is Sheggz a professional footballer grin grin grin grin
Small ball him wan spoil studio

https://twitter.com/advtomiwa/status/1575201424996114433?t=ezusrD0wcSsnY9_IdrveoQ&s=19

grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2022
Abeg I am not among you people's nairaland quarreling and toxic committee. If you can't have a healthy banter, don't quote me.
Geezeem:

I've never asked anyone here why they hated my fave... after all na Bella he offend and not any of you out here. Abi did Sheggz personally hurt you or any of yours?

Did I ever ask any of you to stop or ask why you were hating? I simply returned the favours where and when I can and keep it moving....

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Fra4x: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2022
Geezeem:

you mention someone and say keep it moving. Is this one really alright today?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Somebody should hold madam Gee

She's starting to loose it

Ever since sheggz was evicted

I think she and Rachel had their lollipops stolen

Make una help our sister abeg

Before the bitterness overtakes her completely

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2022
Geezeem:

We know nah... if people still dey house, where he wan see the win? Like biggy said, a one eye man is a king for where blind people dey...

At least he has given his fans small thing to take hold body... grin
You are right. All the people that were good in spoken word and the task gurus are gone,e.g. Sheggz and Chomzy. They would have aced that task

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2022
Just watched The Buzz and realized why dey dragged Toke's botched ass like tiger gen on Twitter yesterday. Also the drags dey gave Bam Bam sweet me too.
3 witches. Meanwhile, That Mummy Wah and her bland character can get out. Imagine her saying Groovy is not fine. What a joke.

Also watched Elozonam and like his interview approach.
Listening to Hermes and his talk of having room to continue whatever with Allyson was beyond irritating and I class him as a confused unrealistic man.
I hope Allyson has sense enough to know not to join his Harem?. Let that nonsense end in the house and we can forgive it if it's strategy but nothing else. It's the audacity for the desire for continuity with the collective from the individuality of Hermes for me.

By the way, his girlfriend really looks like Allyson with her mannerism.

In summary, Elozonam is more professional in his approach than Toke.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2022
Omoh it really pays to be a strong man like KABIYESI ADEKUNLE having a mind of ur own!!
London pig and his ass lickers are all out tongue tongue
The best Men KABIYESI ADEKUNLE and Big baby made it to the finale...I remember Big baby taking Kabiyesi's side calling out the pig that he needs emotional intelligence to understand Kabiyesi cheesy what the ugly shrine apprentice that was enjoying Kabiyesi's bromance couldn't do sef tongue tongue ill fated Wakanda actually played him and the bitch is not even excited to meet him after his eviction tongue tongue she probably thought he was stronger than Kabiyesi but it shock her tongue tongue
God saved the best candidates for the finale and this is the best finale line up ever not predictable at all like others cheesy cheesy cheesy ANOTHER NEW DAY TO BLESS KABIYESI WITH MORE VOTES kiss kiss

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2022
God will actually punish the people that coached Segun for his interviews. Just made the whole thing messy.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2022
Seems we will be having the anticipated IVM task today.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2022
DamianX:
Seems we will be having the anticipated IVM task today.
BBB for the win grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
God will actually punish the people that coached Segun for his interviews. Just made the whole thing messy.

Take it easy on Sheggz, he's not all people call him. Na agenda, unfortunately, he has a bad team, they allowed bad names to stick and still not doing enough to change the narrative. We have seen housemates with obnoxious behaviour in the house but got celebrated outside, infact, Erica threatened Laycon, destroyed BB's property, disturbed production team, fvckd like a IndecentStar, upon all these, she got a royal welcome. What about Tacha? Ceecee used her entire stay in the house to abuse Tobi...frustrated his stay.
Naija celebrate them till date

It shouldn't be narcissism when a male in involved but a victim when your gender is involved. You have carefully absolved Bella of any wrongdoing, how possible? She's as culpable as the scapegoat you are deriding.

Sheggzz is already out, he should be allowed a breathing space.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) (3899) (3900) (3901) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.