Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1951136 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Did she gossips or she did not?
Geezeem:

So now it's gossip? I thought she is suppose to be a minister of information? Goal post dey everly change where una dey undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
queenemelda:
Yeah, she's a nurse in the movie, Omotoke. She looks older than her age o.
maybe she is actually older than the age o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
rainluv:

I have called you out on your mannerless upbringing

Quit running ment, you will Sha be ignored henceforth

I’m calling you out on your poor handling of your home. You’ve constantly ignored your children because of BBN. They are unfed, malnourished and lacking parental love.

I’m not the cause of your failed marriage.

You came with your shamelessness into my Mentions unprovoked. If only you gave your kids the same level of attention you give BBN.

Again, you’re in my prayers.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Quadruple2:
What does big Bella actually understand in this life? grin

That girl really needs to pay someone to hold her hands and teach her a lot. She just reminds me of a village mgbeke wey just enter city for the first time undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Eeghe:

I got home to that loveliness
cheesy
He didn’t nominate Amaka for fans of his Level 2 to do away with o
He nominated her for immediate eviction- someone he lived with and “bonded with” (in his words)
Chim
lipsrsealed

Bryann’s win would pain me silly I am not gonna lie

Me too lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
And she was calling some housemates out for falsifying their age
Ambber:
maybe she is actually older than the age o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bella ooooo.... they will kee you with that kinda talk grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
Did she gossips or she did not?

She is the minister of information, what is good for the gander should be good for the geese undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Two things are involved.

Rachel is hurt that Adekunle (who she’s madly in love with) played with her feelings (intentionally or unintentionally) and then moved to Daniella.

Chizzy hates Adekunle’s guts (for reasons best known to him) and just doesn’t want him to win.

They (Chizzy and Rachel) are now working hand in hand this final week to bring Adekunle down, possibly to make him unleash his demonic anger and either collect disqualification or lose votes.

Them dey hide under rider work but in their minds, it is deeper than rider work…

I agree. They are deliberately trying to goad Adekunle to misbehave and lose votes and also using Bella's anti-Adekunlous sentiments to conscript her into their plan. But thankfully, Ade is aware and just minimizing engagements with them all. Na Daniella and Bryann he dey roll with.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Geezeem:

Oops... Kunle's fan
Ok... something just clicked now
grin

Make I dey my dey oooo

What?

You don't objectively synthesize issues whenever Adekunle is involved. I wonder if it's more than the fracas between the duo, afterall, Sheggzz had fighting sessions with other housemates like Phyna and you hardly spin narratives against them

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kabiyesi Adekunle ti ko note daran....
grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Phyna/Bryann must not win on Sunday..

God abeg!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Some people here think they have monopoly over madness.

Una dy ment.

Crase enter my mention lemme finish you.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bella : do you know how smart i am

Ekuke dey feel pompous cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Witches be ready to die when my boy wins grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
cc Geezeem aka Gizzard

safarigirl:

It's the lack of remorse that is most upsetting

Clearly this guy's narcissism is extreme. Someone who was even coached, would come out and butter the audience up.

He would have said, "I admit I made some mistakes in the house, did things I'm not particularly proud of, and came off in a manner I did not intend to come off as. I'm a flawed person, and I deeply apologize for whatever I may have put Bella or even viewers through. I'm a work in progress, and I will be speaking to people about how to most remedy this behaviour."

Instead, oga came to tell us he is exhibiting Gen Z behaviour, LIED that he and Bella only had 3 serious arguments in 9 weeks (people have created threads where he was mean and abusive to her, and it is not just three times), even accused her of being rude to him as if it justifies his reprehensible behaviour.

Sheggz is an unwise individual and everyone supporting him, especially the women, have loose knots in their heads.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Froshloaded:

God abeg!!!!

And Bella angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Froshloaded:

God abeg!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Amillionnn:
We are oh! But you can’t stop thunderswitch aka kunlemybarbecue from going in on him. I don’t know what he ever did to her oh! grin Na she and pimpas get wahala. I sure say Dominique block pimpas since. He is probably here with another monicker.

One would think that thunder would chill out seeing that some coolest gang are voting Kunle but for where…

Seeing that what!! Do u have any proof that they are voting him!! shebi one of them even said rubbish about Kunle yesterday that got him burnt undecided
My friend better stop depending on hearsay that led some people to their end and go vote Adekunle before we carry 5th undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dis one is confused grin grin grin
Froshloaded:

God abeg!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
And someone here still supports his behavior
And this was 2020 shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Geezeem:

She is the minister of information, what is good for the gander should be good for the geese undecided

She's only analysing abeg

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Analysis kee you. So Ade cannot analyze?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pinehead1: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
This chizzy and Bella conversation is so funny!.

Omo some people can be terrible o!.

Some men would even have 2 phones!.

Kwakwakwakwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zeehno(f): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Okay let's be honest.
I'm not a guy.

But as a guy,I mean as a honorable man who know his worth,would you not avoid a woman you wanted to have a romantic thing with, if you heard she was seen with your friend having an intimate conversation in a 'private place'.

Mind you ,this was not an hearsay issue ,the host Ebuka questioned them himself.

This so called rider isonu is now pained that Adekunle is getting close to Daniella,is that Normal?

Mind you if he had still insisted on getting close to her despite the giddyfia issue ,some viewers would have still called him a balless simp.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lol.
Bella saying do you know how smart I am?.
Same Bella that said she went on a blind date with a stranger who pretended to need to make a call and borrowed her phone.
She was looking wide eyed as the guy took her phone and walked out , eventually vanishing, leaving her to pay for the food amidst stealing her phone.

Lol. Smart Bella that couldn't smell Sheggz lamba miles away

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
I just saw a voting center for Chichi in ikotun,Lagos. They have taken BBN to another level in Nigeria!! Voting centers here and there......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
How can you be feeling bad for going into Big brother naija finals?
Like becoming a finalist!!!!

Something our general pere fought for and we all went hard for him.

How can you feel bad that you are in the finals of a competition that tens of thousands of Nigerians auditioned for?

How can you feel bad that you are given the full privileged of no eviction and you are going straight to the finals?

Why isn't she thinking about all the money she has won?
Did Cristy o, Khalid, amaka, Diana, gidifaya and even groovy and shegs who were all real housemates, made the same money as Racheal?
Isn't her money higher than theirs?

Why isn't she thinking of the expose the platform has given her?
Being known, watched and recognisable by Africans and people beyond?

Why isn't she thinking the numerous deals and influencing she will do because of the platform?

Racheal is so insensitive, selfish, greedy, unappreciative and childish for her to even be angry that she isn't a real housemate.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
We will not carry 5th. Ignore that mumu. Or rather burn him. You know you can burn him without involving Hermes.

ThunderSwitch:
Seeing that what!! Do u have any proof that they are voting him!! shebi one of them even said rubbish about Kunle yesterday that got him burnt undecided
My friend better stop depending on hearsay that led some people to their end and go vote Adekunle before we carry 5th undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
The only competition Bryann can win

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Shameless whorre who has been in my mentions for weeks.

Crying like I’m the reason your husband hates you.

Today I have decided to give you the attention you’ve been crying for . Come and eat it.Sad, Lonely,Broken Woman.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
The only competition Bryann can win

Lol. Chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.