Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1949216 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

At no point have I ever said on this thread that Phyna is not a deserving winner

You can check everything I post here, and confirm for yourself. At no point.

Maybe you should ask Phyna fans why they think she is the ONLY one deserving of the money, because that is where my own grouse comes from

everyone in that house deserves to win. Do you expect me to leave my fave and campaign for yours? If I say Phyna deserves to win, it is because of what I see that you probably do not. Same goes for you. But you calling people who vote for a particular HM idiots and other names is where I draw the line. A high percentage of people watching this show don't know these people from home. We judge them based on what we see on our screens. It's a GAME and everyone is free to play as they see fit.

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2022
OGdaddy:
Dear phynations.
Do not panic and be discouraged, for that post by obi cubana was to cause panic and discouragement so that phynations can stop voting.
This is a technique they are using because they know phyna is leading so i say to all phynations and lovers of Phyna from all other fan base, do not panic, we got this, keep voting and let this even sound as a motivation for us to keep voting so we can prove them wrong.

Remember what we did in end SARS protest, use that energy and memory to vote phyna and let us show and prove to them on Sunday that the street is the people and the people have the final say.

Phyna is winning this 100 million even if bill gates supports Bryan today, phyna will still win.

We die here!!!

How many people Obi cubana support wey don win this show?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2022
creolehunt:
I actually like Rachel and shes beautiful
Please vote for her. She can still win.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2022
It could go like this cheesy The top 2 men in front cheesy cheesy cheesy na dem go off light cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2022
Mayhem1:

Tatiana is back

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Godoverevery:

That why the government arent taking us serious.......I pity generation to come.

Vibes,cruise,weed,drinks,sex,drug,noise,mouth making,fraud,cultism that what in an average Nigeria youth head.

Imagine the type parents this youth will be??

Imagine the kind of kids they will produce??

Yesterday in the garden daniella codely drop hint of how she perceive weed smells from phyna and chichi room during lock down.....immediately Bryan and chichi hailed phyna and telling daniella she caprison well.

Imagine a lady smoking weed.....Nawa ooo

Jesu!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
It could go like this cheesy The top 2 men in front cheesy cheesy cheesy na dem go off light cheesy cheesy

grin what a dream
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2022
Fina fans are really bunch of dumb local girls. What is this? "Cubana is scared Phyna is coming to take the club business from him". And this garnered 25likes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Munzy14:

I wonder why you guys feel phyna isn't a deserving winner.

She is pure, clean and honest with her reality. You can't fake your personality for long.

This is a reality show for goodness sake.

Nigerians will always connect with who reminds them of the struggle.

Going forward, it will be difficult for someone like shegs, kiddwaya kind of personality to win the show.

Like phyno and Olamide will say, street don takeover..Na local the pay now.

Anyone who wins, is deserving..

It is what it is.

Next season una go still come with this agenda talk.

I hope we are all preparing for a Tinubu government ahead..grin grin

Tinubu abi Shetima government?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2022
prewtyjulie:
What's a rider without a car, congrats chizzy nnwanem. Rider wey no go trek, authentic one. So happy for u.
Chizzy na rider wey carry grace!
Odogwu nwoke!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2022
ItisHi:
Fina fans are really bunch of dumb local girls. What is this? "Cubana is scared Phyna is coming to take the club business from him". And this garnered 25likes
E shock you?grin
Who you Stan is a reflection of who you are!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2022
nooker:

everyone in that house deserves to win. Do you expect me to leave my fave and campaign for yours? If I say Phyna deserves to win, it is because of what I see that you probably do not. Same goes for you. But you calling people who vote for a particular HM idiots and other names is where I draw the line. A high percentage of people watching this show don't know these people from home. We judge them based on what we see on our screens. It's a GAME and everyone is free to play as they see fit.
Leave them.

Let them be displaying their hypocrisy.

Hypocrites the lots of them.

I would rather we defend Phyna with our votes.

Phynation get more premium IUCs and keep voting.

God bless you all.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2022
100 years later,Erica is still making making waves!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Samueltemi337:
grin what a dream
Eiyaah Ndi losers corner cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Godoverevery:

That why the government arent taking us serious.......I pity generation to come.

Vibes,cruise,weed,drinks,sex,drug,noise,mouth making,fraud,cultism that what in an average Nigeria youth head.

Imagine the type parents this youth will be??

Imagine the kind of kids they will produce??

Yesterday in the garden daniella codely drop hint of how she perceive weed smells from phyna and chichi room during lock down.....immediately Bryan and chichi hailed phyna and told daniella she caprison well.

Imagine a lady smoking weed.....Nawa ooo

Mercy smoked on the show and still won

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamaDG: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2022
ROK station on DStv showing a movie where Rachel is the main cast in the movie.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetpink:
100 years later,Erica is still making making waves!grin
what do you expect from a StarGirl? wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2022
MamaDG:
ROK station on DStv showing a movie where Rachel is the main cast in the movie.
lol... anyhow people no fit enter this big brother...

everyone of them in that house is doing okay... maybe they just need fame sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Hmm Ebuka lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2022
ItisHi:
what do you expect from a StarGirl? wink
Multiple blessings!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2022
majamajic:
Thanks Chizzy for winning this car

At least u saved us from the noise that would have come from the other end .

Sub for islanders abi....loool...

It seems we press a lot of necks on these streets

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Lightway:

Hello I just sent you a message
please my other phone just died right now

so before i boost it back up,message the admin on whatsapp (08149550489)

please tell her you are the one crypto is telling her about just now on nairaland

whatever she says,gimme feedback
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2022
Btw,where’s Laycon?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:
There a ton of Igbo people supporting Phyna and Adekunle, and nobody is saying anything, but God forbid an Igbo person supports Bryann.

It is the same rubbish they try to do with the Peter Obi thing. Igbo people can support anybody else, but the moment they support another Igbo person, it becomes a crime against humanity.

One day, Nigerians will sit down and give a comprehensive report on what Igbo people did to this country to deserve so much hate. Everybody else deserves support from their own, but Igbo people.

Safari....which kind angle be this?

To the bolded, I would ask...why does that tribe always feel maligned and form victim?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

I am sure you can see the tears all over this thread

The way those Poverty Alleviation Ambassadors are weeping, you will think they are supporting Mary the Mother of Jesus over Belzeebub.
At the bolded.
See the way you have directly insulted phynations calling them poverty alleviation ambassador.
But if someone replied you on how you slept with a male housemate now or how you and your sister depends on big brother money for a living, you will start using alternates to call the mods.

But you think you can insult a whole fan base and go scot free.

If i want to finish you now, after voting, i will just upload your full details in all phyna's WhatsApp groups and allow them Deal with you.

Then you will know who to control your mouth.

"

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Geezeem:

Ex teamie.... is this still out of passion for the game or something else? You have been sounding like a paid supporter undecided
I can't understand this
No vex ooo
lol,vex ke....i enjoy your taunting
i am not paid sha
still passion tho

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Bryan’s fans shouldn’t depend on Obi Cubana’s support for Bryan and slack o!
Make una put plenty pressure!!
I don talk my own finish!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

There are also Yorubas supporting Bryann, Hausas, Efiks.

They don't come online to accuse Yorubas supporting Adekunle of tribalism, but when na Bryann, dem don turn am to, "Igbo people are the most tribalistic"

So, the Igbo people supporting other Housemates the tribalism no touch them. There is nothing to support in Bryann.

I hate this country so much, very sick people reside here.

Maybe if the particular people have ever supported housemates from tribes other than theirs in the past, they won't be accused.

I m pretty sure, each year they pick hms from their tribe, sometimes from their state.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetpink:
Bryan’s fans shouldn’t depend on Obi Cubana’s support for Bryan and slack o!
Make una put plenty pressure!!
of course. We are not dumb like fina fans na.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Adekunle’s fans shouldn’t dwell on Adekunle’s survival and chill cos phyna’s fans voted for him to take Hermes out and as it stands now,all man for himself!
Make una vote well o,make Adekunle no leave that house before Daniella on Sunday!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Pot calling kettle black. Chief tribalist of this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.