Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1943790 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
[quote author=BiggestB0y post=117171740][/quote] cheesy cheesy U too much kiss cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hope that will be after the election ooo. It should not be before the election
Agbgift:

Yes o. Till BBN X BB Manzi early next year.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Geezeem:

She does.

I understand this to be honest
And it's ok
But when you fight dirty expect your clothes to be stained

Sheggz isn't even worth all my epistles on this to be honest. He became my faves cos he is hated on.

I am speaking from a humanist point of view

I've sympathy for all concerned

I am just choosing what I believe and what I discard

And I am willing to give Sheggz a chance, this is my crime here lipsrsealed

Comrade if I may. Do you have a life? Friends? Family? It’s a freaking weekend and you have been here since last night fighting unnecessary fight on behalf of person wey you will never meet and who doesn’t even know you exist. Do you have a husband or boyfriend? I hope you are not an evening newspaper undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
safarigirl:

Abeg that one should be after our election.

We no dey do BBN for January, if they have any sense, they should hold it till March or April, shelf this BBNaija thing next year.

even march or april is early... we might still be trying to settle with the realities of a new government or whatever will happen in the elections

They should hold around this time next year... things should be calm by them

You should also remember they still have to do reunion too

We are in the process of saving the country... no distractions...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Comrade if I may. Do you have a life? Friends? Family? It’s a freaking weekend and you have been here since last night fighting unnecessary fight on behalf of person wey you will never meet and who doesn’t even know you exist. Do you have a husband or boyfriend? I hope you are not an evening newspaper undecided
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Geezeem:

Keep my name out of your mouth and maintain the silence and passive aggression you have been exhibiting pls

Thank you

Teamie,

Don't let anybody on this thread goad, or cower you into silence for making your opinion.

I've seen countless unprovoked personal attacks melted on you this thread and I want to say...do you, stand on your opinion and what you believe

There're two people on this thread I look forward to reading their posts and you are one of them. Like I always say.. I admire you a lot, not because you are my teamie but because I see a courageous, intelligent and great personality in your write up.

Hugs

kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Put dre percentage nah grin grin grin since u already seen d results grin grin grin all of una for dis app dey ment
DamianX:
Voting results
Bryann
Phyna
Adekunle
Bella
Chichi
Daniella

Vybrants go put on your dancing shoes you guys really pulled it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
DamianX:
Voting results
Bryann
Phyna
Adekunle
Bella
Chichi
Daniella

Vybrants go put on your dancing shoes you guys really pulled it.

Keep on dreaming

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
innocentdude:

Why the heck would you get back with someone who physically abused you cheesy

Where you under a spell cheesy ? ?
It's like carrying a bag of money and passing through a notoriously criminal neighborhood expecting not to get robbed and then when you're robbed start shedding victim tears

This doesn't absolve him of potentially being abusive though because unlike most of you I don't act as judge, jury and executioner before all the facts of the story are laid out smiley

And yes
She is bitter
Very bitter cheesy

Very bitter scorned ex!!

Her hungry longer throat family collected fly ticket money even when they know she's been abused by Sheggz.

She called Sheggz's family awon werey... No be verbal abuse be that?

She said he came to the show to change narrative,if so why did he still play this same script on Bella.

My high light was her mentioning Bella's name like a scorned woman that she is,and using exact word people used in describing Sheggz. Simply put, running with the narrative ppl painted on Sheggz.

I can only judge Sheggz based on what I watched on TV not on that baseless epistles reeking of lies

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
safarigirl:

Abuja.

It happened last week in Abuja.

Alright Dear.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sha let me warn you ahead of time Hawk. This is a long read. grin
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Gbemi tweets or not ehn, I know my truth already, I didn't even want her to get involved in this and go through the trauma of reliving that experience but shegemenge fc were tagging her brands yesterday, calling her all sort of names. We should protect abusers but throw their victims to the wolves? God actually forbid!!

But many people here did. They threw Bella to the wolves multiple times. Even if they didn't protect sheggz. They also engaged in throwing Bella to the wolves.

Especially those that claimed that they were so knowledgeable about Abuse, gaslighting, narcissism and therefore wanted to expose sheggz's abuse of Bella. They were the same people that attacked Bella, Trashed her, called her family names and attacked her fans for supporting her through all of this.

Meanwhile if they're really as knowledgeable about abuse as they claim, it would be expected that they know, it takes an average of 7 attempts ( attempts being the victim will try to leave but still end up going back to the abuser) for an abuse victim to leave. So why didn't those who claimed to have such knowledge of how to spot abuse, didn't also have the knowledge of how abuse victims react and have any empathy for Bella? what she's going through and how she's reacting to it? Especially in such an enclosed environment where she couldn't even break up and stay away from him if she wanted to?

Rather they called her stupid, foolish dumb this and that. Even attacked and insulted ber brother and family as if it's Bella's fault or her family's fault for how sheggz was treating Bella. Like you've been saying. Victim blaming her and her family.

This talk about abuse was always used as another hammer to hit Bella with.
It could not just be that she liked sheggz and he took advantage of it to treat her horribly, no, it had to be she's a fool, stupid this and that.

Which is why when this abuse was being taken seriously the first time a couple of weeks ago (and as we can see, anytime the abuse is being taken seriously and people are calling it out and feeling bad for bella) you saw the same people who were previously on board with the sheggz is an abuser to stupid, naive bella story all of a sudden switch and start saying no, it's not abuse. Bella is this, Bella is that. She and Sheggz fit each other. She's no victim. Even you was shocked and said that's why abuse victims don't come forward because they would be attacked, which is true.

What's the difference between their treatment ( "their" being who know Bella is an abuse victim but still continued to trash her, her family and her fans and call her stupid and all sort of names) of Bella and Sheggz's treatment of Bella? Is it because Bella could feel sheggz abuse but couldn't feel theirs? They were just as nasty as sheggz was. They even added insult to Bella's family. Tearing her family apart.

There was such a lack of empathy from the people who acted like they knew all about narcissism and abuse.
It just seemed like they wanted to use this Bella and Sheggz situation to show that they know what the words narcissism, abuse, gaslighting smh and as a means to bash Bella. Her family and the fans that support her.

I'll join people to tag Chris abi wetin be hin name because that konkolo Bella get stubborn head. After the show on Sunday, they should bundle her home. This is threat to life and sanity, no be fanbase, vvip or twitter feminists matter. A o ni resu ooooo. shocked shocked
kiss kiss tag away dear. Bella must be rescused.
They have been tagging Chris since.

Lol, stubborn head Bella. grin She's just someone in love and considering how hard it is for the victim to leave their abuser it may just as hard to rescue Bella which I pray she will be rescued from that relationship.

I agree with you that they should take her home. Explain things to her gently. She noticed some of the issues in their relationship In the house and tried to break up with him but I feel the enclosed space didn't allow them fully break up so like I said earlier I have faith she can.

I also want her to focus on herself in her media rounds.
I noticed her beautiful ability to be a defence minister for her friends especially with the way she has stood up for Rachel these past couple of days and while it points to her kind heart, her loyal and forgiving nature. I don't like it. I want her to avoid as much drama as she can because as we all know. There is so much drama around her.

All in all sha. I want bella to be ok.
Those who want to expose the abuse, cool.
But I just want Bella to be ok, because I have a feeling that if Bella comes out and doesn't cancel sheggz and throw him into the trash as they want, those who claim to be so knowledgeable about abuse but seem not to know how abused victims behave will start attacking her again and calling her names and attacking her family and fans.
As if that is what will help her. Smh.
One even tried to say that is what Twitter should do if bella defends him, bbn fans should cancel Bella too but Bella fans dealt with her.

No matter how long it will take. No matter what happens with this I just want Bella to be ok.

I gave you so much to read Abi grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
Geezeem:

I question you people's motive at this point

Why is this so much about a stranger than its about Bella we watched?

Why should this ex of a stranger be at fore topic now? it's almost like Bella's angle is being pushed at the back burner

This is about SHELLA

it's about Bella

It's about the abuse we watched and can corroborate

It's not about an ex

We can't substantiate her claim

Nobody is calling her a liar

We are only saying we will take her words with a pinch of salt

Surely, this is clear enough?

Whether abuse of Bella...whether abuse of Bemi, abuse is abuse. The youtube post was made way before Sheggs had an inkling that he would ever be in the BB house. Same Sheggs corroborated her story with his actions in the house. So yes, i'm buying her story 100%. Action they say speak louder than words.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
innocentdude:

Why the heck would you get back with someone who physically abused you cheesy

Where you under a spell cheesy ? ?
It's like carrying a bag of money and passing through a notoriously criminal neighborhood expecting not to get robbed and then when you're robbed start shedding victim tears

This doesn't absolve him of potentially being abusive though because unlike most of you I don't act as judge, jury and executioner before all the facts of the story are laid out smiley

And yes
She is bitter
Very bitter cheesy

But you're doing all that even as it has been pointed to you that the suppose post that started all these was made 2 years ago. She's an amazing person who truly believed he was a changed person and that's why she took him back. Keep being an abuse apologist. You might even be an abuser irl even, who knows. That would explain a lot.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Geezeem:

What I read here was that he "broke her leg" it was yesterday I read she fell running from him

What you read here or what she actually said?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Amya:

But you're doing all that even as it has been pointed to you that the suppose post that started all these was made 2 years ago. She's an amazing person who truly believed he was a changed person and that's why she took him back. Keep being an abuse apologist. You might even be an abuser irl even, who knows. That would explain a lot.
Nah, do not twist my posts out of your bias and being emotional

I never said she wasn't abused
I never said Shekpe may not have abused her
I said she was bitter, which is true
From her posts she sounds scorned and VERY BITTER cheesy

And yes irrespective of whether she's right or wrong, irrespective of however this may end.
It's always good to hear both sides rather than immediately condemning one party

And if wanting actual proof and not hearsay considering the tens of cases of false allegations we've had in recent years ending in bad repercussions for the male counterparts makes me an abuser or an abuser apologist cheesy then that is perfectly fine

Why even make the video of you being physically abused and post it on social media in the first place only for you to take it down after your abuser of a boyfriend came back
Why even stay with an abuser for 3 years cheesy

The story doesn't correlate one bit
Wait for all facts or atleast most to be out and don't let your dislike for Shekpe cloud your judgement sha. That's all smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
Geezeem:

She does.

I understand this to be honest
And it's ok
But when you fight dirty expect your clothes to be stained

Sheggz isn't even worth all my epistles on this to be honest. He became my faves cos he is hated on.

I am speaking from a humanist point of view

I've sympathy for all concerned

I am just choosing what I believe and what I discard

And I am willing to give Sheggz a chance, this is my crime here lipsrsealed

The funny thing is...I don't even like Shekpe wink
So I know I'm not defending him cheesy

I just want fairness, why some people here want his head delivered on a spike

Yet I'm the abuser and violence apologist
Make it make sense cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
Vbryants over to you!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nhazeru:

Very bitter scorned ex!!

Her hungry longer throat family collected fly ticket money even when they know she's been abused by Sheggz.

She called Sheggz's family awon werey... No be verbal abuse be that?

She said he came to the show to change narrative,if so why did he still play this same script on Bella.

My high light was her mentioning Bella's name like a scorned woman that she is,and using exact word people used in describing Sheggz. Simply put, running with the narrative ppl painted on Sheggz.

I can only judge Sheggz based on what I watched on TV not on that baseless epistles reeking of lies

This was what I saw. Was it necessary to undermine his career in this instance

Idk about y'all but this sounds like a bitter person to me

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
innocentdude:

Nah, do not twist my posts out of your bias and being emotional

I never said she wasn't abused
I never said Shekpe may not have abused her
I said she was bitter, which is true
From her posts she sounds scorned and VERY BITTER cheesy

And yes irrespective of whether she's right or wrong, irrespective of however this may end.
It's always good to hear both sides rather than immediately condemning one party

And if wanting actual proof and not hearsay considering the tens of cases of false allegations we've had in recent years ending in bad repercussions for the male counterparts makes me an abuser or an abuser apologist cheesy then that is perfectly fine

Why even make the video of you being physically abused and post it on social media in the first place only for you to take it down after your abuser of a boyfriend came back
Why even stay with an abuser for 3 years cheesy

The story doesn't correlate one bit
Wait for all facts or atleast most to be out and don't let your dislike for Shekpe cloud your judgement sha. That's all smiley

The video didn't mar Sheggs reputation as much as his abusive actions in the house did. The video corroborated evreything we watched. Why should abusers be coddled? why should the victims be attacked for speaking out?

People like Sheggs abound, my ex was one and there are many everywhere, even nairaland. So i'm not surprised at your stance.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
BBN.

This looks interesting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
People asking for evidences, go and watch the videos of Sheggz belittling and verbally abusing Bella.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Adekunle ahead of Bella, he be things grin with all the celebrities and Sheggs fans. My vote is among shaa.
Congrats to my level 1housemates BellaAdekunleChichi you guys re winners already...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
Amya:

I got married to one. I suppose i should be blamed too.

The video didn't mar Sheggs reputation as much as his abusive actions in the house did. The video corroborated evreything we watched. Why should abusers be coddled? why should the victims be attacked for speaking out?

People like Sheggs abound, my ex was one and there are many everywhere, even nairaland. So i'm not surprised at your stance.
I wasn't a party to your marriage, so I can't judge your ex husband

I wasn't a party to Shekpe and Gbemi's on and off 3 year relationship, so I can't judge

A youtube video and a Twitter thread doesn't quite cut it

** You see how this looks when impartial **

I watched Shekpe and Okagbue for 9 weeks and from what I watched be it a pre planned script or a strategy. He is not an abuser

He's not perfect though, no one is
They both did stuff to each other tbh

Plus what do you even mean when you say Shekpe is abusive, give an instance.
No one has actually given a specific situation of his abusiveness rather I've been repeatedly labelled an abuser apologist for wanting proof

Cause to me you guys give that dude a lot of credit as if he's the second coming of Hannibal Lecter cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by johnyace(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abuser
Abuser apologist
Rape apologist
Woman hater

List of tags I've been given simply because Innocent wants to be impartial and not wrongly accuse someone

I'll update as it adds up cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tomorrow's finale will be so sweet
we go off light and climb that stage together
top 2 from the trenches and they entered the house same time on the first day

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Result dey fly everywhere, e be like say we get different result from different Deloitte branches......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
How is it possible that Ade is topping Bella? I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
Omoh I can't wait for tomorrow cheesy
E go sweet me cheesy

FRANKLY SPEAKING WITH GLORY MOST LIVE CALLERS FROM ALL OVER AFRICA VOTED KABIYESI ADEKUNLE shocked COS THEY VOTED WITH A CLEAN MIND kiss No Bandwagon or tribalistic mentality cheesy

PHYNA AND BRYANN FANS ARE MAJORLY JUST NIGERIANS cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
queenemelda:
How is it possible that Ade is topping Bella? I don't understand.
We shall see!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Alheeri:
Adekunle ahead of Bella, he be things grin with all the celebrities and Sheggs fans. My vote is among shaa.
Congrats to my level 1housemates BellaAdekunleChichi you guys re winners already...
Adekunle should be top 2.....any result I see him below that is fake with what am seeing live cheesy
Rubbish bella no too get mouth sef!!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
I can't take anyone of you posting results on this thread serious again. Not after what happened last week

I'm waiting for tommorow so that either Phyna,Bella, Bryaan or Adekunle will be crowned winner

(1) (2) (3) ... (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.