Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1949191 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) (4002) (4003) (4004) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U too much My dear cheesy cheesy cheesy fake leader fake followers cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dem no vote and dem still dey vex

No be witchcraft be that

Why didn't Maria's fans say such when she was evicted that they swapped her votes for Pere..If Maria with a large fanbase could be evicted then who's Hermes that he can't be evicted.

Hermes's fans are so myopic with their level of reasoning

Yeye people

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jack500:
Page 4000 for Adekunle

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Basically - wink

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nhazeru:

They are not part of the collective cheesy
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Put this meme next time...

You too much jare teamie grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
jenifer007:

No be witchcraft be that

Why didn't Maria's fans say such when she was evicted that they swapped her votes for Pere..If Maria with a large fanbase could be evicted then who's Hermes that he can't be evicted.

Yeye people
They are blaming Islanders instead of them to channel the energy to Amarachi/ Threebeer for deceiving them..

Islanders are the most accused fan base this season

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
Wahala grin grin
E be tins grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
jenifer007:

You too much jare teamie grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Am the only one allowed to call him dat...
Take permission next time...

cheesy
Noted
Kindly permit me to use the name cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sweetpink:

Did he specifically tell me to vote for Adekunle?grin
You voted for Hermes number 1 enemy in the house, you're such a loyal fan

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Allnacruise:

cheesy
Noted
Kindly permit me to use the name cool

Permitted..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hidewell(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
After the winner is announced on Sunday, this thread will cease to exist. Many will unfollow.

Unnecessary trolling will end. I hope we will celebrate on this thread tomorrow. If Adekunke wins, we will give a lot tomorrow on this thread.

grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Permitted..

Daalu Aguwanyi cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
jenifer007:

Savage response

Don't know why Hermes's fans are pained Adekunle got to the final

Fake people

The sense of entitlement is mind blowing....like say islanders say make them no vote...loool

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Islanders....I see yall....keep the love coming for the One in One...none other than the Barbeque man himself....

Na why them dey beef us for this thread be that...a le nu pa...a le nu gaaaaan....

We loud about our love for that dude....we killed all agendas....every opposing team with the agenda were pushed to the Evictedbutgoated level...awon level 3 geng.....

Finale sweet o ...when ur fave dey there dey buga...

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
30 minutes before the Saturday night party. Is it by 9:30?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bella's skin kiss kiss
Clear and smooth kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
scondy:
Islanders....I see yall....keep the love coming for the One in One...none other than the Barbeque man himself....

Na why them dey beef us for this thread be that...a le nu pa...a le nu gaaaaan....

We loud about our love for that dude....we killed all agendas....every opposing team with the agenda were pushed to the Evictedbutgoated level...awon level 3 geng.....

Finale sweet o ...when ur fave dey there dey buga...
Well written

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
ONE LAST DANCE FOR DANIELLA

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Giel:
Bella's skin kiss kiss
Clear and smooth kiss kiss
But she no get figure
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
nazablossom:
30 minutes before the Saturday night party. Is it by 9:30?

Better be o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheEnforcer:
But she no get figure

Her stature is okay for me

Me I no like big things

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin

Adekunle looking groom away for our ladies oooo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
jenifer007:

No be witchcraft be that

Yeye people
Stop deceiving yourself with a false impression that Hermes fans are jealous Adekunle made it to the finale just because one foolish Hermes fan is being stupid here. How many Hermes fans are here trolling? You Adekunle fans are something else. From the start of this season it has been one of you constantly trolling coolest tribe and Hermes himself despite Hermes and Adekunle's friendship. And you all encourage and like her posts.

It was so bad that one pampas guy here was always defending coolest tribe. You know yourselves, you know who started this needless unnecessary and unworthy fan war unprovoked due to jealousy that Hermes has and will forever have more star power quality than Adekunle. Frankly speaking, Adekunle only excelled in tasks, something Hermes started till the end of his stay in the house,he won tasks, gave us exciting dances,entertained us in the parties and had a relationship with a girl that left your Adekunle. Something that pained his fans till today, despite Hermes friendship with Adekunle and his shocking eviction,you lot still troll him and his fanbase. Some Hermes fans voted Adekunle and you all know it but you are all itching to troll us based on Adekunle's artificial survival in the house.

Yes, I say, artificial survival, rumours cannot spread just like that, people know things and people have been giving tips on votes arrangement from Delloitte office, how come that particular one failed. Let me tell you, Adekunle was swapped with Hermes in 4th and 3rd place respectively to salvage the credibility and reputation of the show. They’re both housemates who weren't gonna win and like football players not bigger than their clubs, no housemate is bigger than the show, so yes, they can be swapped, to fault people leaking votes and feeding the media houses and betting companies tips on votes.

Your Adekunle didn't merit his finale, people wey sabi, know wetin dey. The news didn't just break out from your toilet, Hermes was robbed. It could have been anyone in that 3rd place position. So when next you itch to troll coolest tribe or Hermes that you've secretly hated for having more star power over your boring fave that will be forgotten after tomorrow Sunday, think again. If you take task away from Adekunle, he becomes nothing but if you take task away from Hermes, I can assure you that people will still talk about him because he's super talented, is it acting, is it dancing, is it drama, conversational relationship(not gossip), and what not, he gave us words and sentences to deliberate on for a lifetime to come as far as BBN is concerned.

My point is, you Adekunle fans are the real jealous ones and no amount of being in the finale will change that,nor will it make your Adekunle a winner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
A big and special tanks to everyone who voted for phyna kiss
Phyna for d money cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

Stop deceiving yourself with a false impression that Hermes fans are jealous Adekunle made it to the finale just because one foolish Hermes fan is being stupid here. How many Hermes fan are here trolling? You Adekunle fans are something else. From the start of this season it has been one of you constantly trolling coolest tribe and Hermes himself despite Hermes and Adekunle's friendship. And you all encourage and like her posts.

It was so bad that one pampas guy here was always defending coolest tribe. You know yourselves, you know who started this needless unnecessary and unworthy fan war unprovoked due to jealousy that Hermes has and will forever have more star power quality than Adekunle. Frankly speaking, Adekunle only excelled in tasks, something Hermes started till the end of his stay in the house,he won tasks, gave us exciting dances,entertained us in the parties and had a relationship with a girl that left your Adekunle. Something that pained his fans till today, despite Hermes friendship with Adekunle and his shocking eviction,you lot still troll him and his fanbase. Some Hermes fans voted Adekunle and you all know it but you are all itching to troll us based on Adekunle's artificial survival in the house.

Yes, I say, artificial survival, rumours cannot spread just like that, people know things and people have been giving tips on votes areangement from Delloitte office, how come that particular one failed. Let me tell you, Adekunle was swapped with Hermes in 4th and 3rd place respectively to salvage the credibility and reputation of the show. They’re both housemates who weren't gonna win and like football players not bigger than their clubs, no housemate is bigger than the show, so yes, they can be swapped, to fault people leaking votes and feeding the media houses and betting companies tips on votes.

Your Adekunle didn't merit his finale, people wey sabi, know wetin dey. The news didn't just break out from your toilet, Hermes was robbed. It could have been anyone in that 3rd place position. So when next you itch to troll coolest tribe or Hermes that you've secretly hated for having more star power over your boring fave that will be forgotten after tomorrow Sunday, think again. If you take task away from he becomes nothing but if you task away Hermes, I can assure that people will still talk about because he's super talented, is acting, is dancing, is drama, conversational relationship(not gossip), and what not, he gave us words and sentences to deliberate on for a lifetime to come as far as BBN is concerned.

My point is, you Adekunle fans are the real jealous ones and no amount of being in the finale will change that,nor will it make your Adekunle a winner.
All these Siberian jargons on top Adekunle and his Islanders matter...
God be with your soul...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Aguwanyi:

All these Siberian jargons on top Adekunle and his Islanders matter...
God be with your soul...
Na u sabi

Check your conscience very well, your padi is always the attacker of coolest tribe and you all encourage her by liking her posts and not scolding her to stop. You're a hypocrite and your fellow comrades too.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

Stop deceiving yourself with a false impression that Hermes fans are jealous Adekunle made it to the finale just because one foolish Hermes fan is being stupid here. How many Hermes fans are here trolling? You Adekunle fans are something else. From the start of this season it has been one of you constantly trolling coolest tribe and Hermes himself despite Hermes and Adekunle's friendship. And you all encourage and like her posts.

Yes, I say, artificial survival, rumours cannot spread just like that, people know things and people have been giving tips on votes arrangement from Delloitte office, how come that particular one failed. Let me tell you, Adekunle was swapped with Hermes in 4th and 3rd place respectively to salvage the credibility and reputation of the show. They’re both housemates who weren't gonna win and like football players not bigger than their clubs, no housemate is bigger than the show, so yes, they can be swapped, to fault people leaking votes and feeding the media houses and betting companies tips on votes.

Your Adekunle didn't merit his finale, people wey sabi, know wetin dey. The news didn't just break out from your toilet, Hermes was robbed. It could have been anyone in that 3rd place position. So when next you itch to troll coolest tribe or Hermes that you've secretly hated for having more star power over your boring fave that will be forgotten after tomorrow Sunday, think again. If you take task away from Adekunle, he becomes nothing but if you take task away from Hermes, I can assure you that people will still talk about him because he's super talented, is it acting, is it dancing, is it drama, conversational relationship(not gossip), and what not, he gave us words and sentences to deliberate on for a lifetime to come as far as BBN is concerned.

Ur post just validated what wr have been saying...doooo...u ll be fine ...

Finalist Adekunle...most deserving.

As e dey pain u, e dey sweet us.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
See our ex housemates in their native looks kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
See my beauty....awwwwwwww
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Party don start o.beauty is in d party
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Wow Beauty in the building

(1) (2) (3) ... (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) (4002) (4003) (4004) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.