Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1942592 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wahala

Be like somepple are still crying on this Josephina win lol. Its gonna be a long ride. Phyna set is not showing mercy hahaha. Let her not serve my man break fast o. Lwkm grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
I hear say Big baby brii dn fade.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
NozinoGroup:
I hear say Big baby brii dn fade.
Yes na like your xpired brain

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
realhovaps:
Wahala

Be like somepple are still crying on this Josephina win lol. Its gonna be a long ride. Phyna set is not showing mercy hahaha. Let her not serve my man break fast o. Lwkm grin
They are still wailing ooo cheesy Phyna said they are gonna cry and dey are crying already.Ijeoma be pressing necks since.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
DGOODLYF:
Yes na like your xpired brain

Oh. I nr know say your papa get xpired brain. How your mama? Her own dn xpire too?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Phyna is making me like Bella and I don’t want to. I have coconut head. I won’t fall for their “awww” sismance

https://twitter.com/hassanb95624035/status/1578157620875390976?s=21&t=kDJyCe1NmztKJQtrIREMlQ

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Being the only verified housemate won’t give you 50m cash, a car, 1bitcoin and other cash gifts

Trending 24/7 on twitter won’t give you 50m cash

Likes comments and retweets won’t give you 50m

Ugly fans are the most delusional and thank god they only exist on twitter

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Levels

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Deluded fans of the coke addict ugly have beef with phyna because she wasn’t supposed to move to groovy.
They have forgotten to attack chomzy because she directly had a hand in madam ugly DQ

This same ugly said she was done with groovy and he didn’t mean anything to her anymore but she keeps tab on phyna and send her delusional fans to attack with their accounts.

Instead of her to caution her fans and hide in shame because na she break record for quickest DQ

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
The same way we also voted for phyna well when she was up!! or u think it's only u phyna fans that took her this far!! But however u see it no other fanbase will vote u like their Own so if u no get ur own fanbase sorry oo cheesy otherwise the likes of Dotun that even ur handler posted would have probably been in the finals cheesy I think Why most Islanders are attacking u guys is that u underestimated Ade's strength on his own when we all saw how he steadily performed greatly both in the house and on the poll.......Adekunle is the strongest Level 1 and Phyna is the strongest Level 2 end of story!!!!
Nobody underestimated him, at least not me.

He deserves every good thing coming his way.

If Phyna didn't win, he would have being the next deserving winner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Laycon sent in his part of nobody remix to dj neptune a day after he left the house. The guy started working on his music immediately. Released 2 albums and did features. Wetin bryann dey do?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
We now have the tacha and mercy of level up house. grin grin grin.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
NozinoGroup:
Levels
My girl,phyna levelled up cos she isn't their mate!! cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
GalRenaissance:
Deluded fans of the coke addict ugly have beef with phyna because she wasn’t supposed to move to groovy.
They have forgotten to attack chomzy because she directly had a hand in madam ugly DQ

This same ugly said she was done with groovy and he didn’t mean anything to her anymore but she keeps tab on phyna and send her delusional fans to attack with their accounts.

Instead of her to caution her fans and hide in shame because na she break record for quickest DQ
Those delusional beings have been insulting and opening space on top phyna matter instead of them to focus on their fav.Omo..its giving obsession now lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
NozinoGroup:
Phyna is making me like Bella and I don’t want to. I have coconut head. I won’t fall for their “awww” sismance

https://twitter.com/hassanb95624035/status/1578157620875390976?s=21&t=kDJyCe1NmztKJQtrIREMlQ
I don begin like am already kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Neneononye:

I don begin like am already kiss

My coconut head too strong.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Some peeps are really delusional and funny on this thread.u spent half d day insulting phyna here and when they come for ur favs,u cry as victims.like Our most deserving winner,phyna said,Na d same medicine wey u give me and I give u back u come dey say I give u poison. Hypocrites!!!Most of y'all cnt take wat u dish out.You are gonna continue crying.Ntoor

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
crystalpapers:
We now have the tacha and mercy of level up house. grin grin grin.

God forbid. That’s what she wants and we are too smart to give her that.

We only want to pepper her today. After today, no more scholarships for goats.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
rainluv:
Double Wahala remains the only season with real competition!! Closely followed by pepperdem

BBTITANS we are waiting
Double wahala is still the season with the closest winning margin.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Even d bitter ones wey their favs no reach finale dey look for fanwar cheesy yeye dey smell undecided
PHYNA LEVELED UP
PHYNA SAID YOU GONNA CRY
PHYNATION D ODOGWU FANBASE kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Clement1111:

You pushed your best

Adekunle wasnt even top 3,thank God that ship happened to Sheggz

Your boy never topped Bryann

Face phynation

Dooh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Onyi99:
Un uh

You are taking nonsense
Bryann was a competition at least he got 20% and unlike your Adekunle that alliance votes helped grin
And still got less than 10%

Despite all the decampaigning my boy still had the second largest fan base this season

Bandwagoners that phynation thrashed like homeless rats

Y’all should hide your face in shame

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Make una help me beg that ama something to stop tagging me

I don’t like stupidity tagging me biko

And spoiling my entire day

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
GalRenaissance:
Laycon sent in his part of nobody remix to dj neptune a day after he left the house. The guy started working on his music immediately. Released 2 albums and did features. Wetin bryann dey do?
Calm down nah. He just came out few days ago and is almost still doing media rounds. No be how fast but how good .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Clement1111:

I understand your pov but saying Adekunle should have won ahead of Bryann was unnecessary by your teamie considering the fact their votes were not close in the first place

the only fanbase above vibryannt is phynation

I said if we pushed higher we would have gotten to top 2

I don’t remember calling bryan’s name

Or did you see anything like bryan in my post ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
I thought winners were supposed to be winners

This year’s winner and her fanbase are being bitter , irritating, toxic , nagging , loosing , wnd downright disgusting

Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lauryn41:
If we pushed a little harder Adekunle would have been second place

Bryan was never a competition

Na bandwagon help am

Adekunle was always the top islander

No competition
So why didn't you push harder and at least get him to 3rd place? Imagine! Bryann that topped Adekunle in all the polls they both appeared in.
Even with all your hard pushing in the finals Bella still topped you.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
ISLANDERS WE HAVE SOLIDLY EARNED OUR BRAGGING RIGHTS TO OPPRESS ANYONE grin Snapchat, Biggest..boy, Alln..acruise come and see ooo cheesy INSHORT I TRUST ALL MY ISLANDERS TO DO THE LORD'S WORK grin

MAKE I START FROM TWITTER SEF HOHO grin grin

When it’s your time it’s your time - ADEKUNLE 2022.

They really never see us coming!

Bragging rights well deserved.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
Vibryannts could not buy deloitte but they could buy Twitter polls.

grin

LMAO grin
e be things..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
Threebear:
In all these you just have to give accolades to threebear grin

Told you people Adekunle topped that week .

Told you people Bella wasn't top 5 the week they were all up grin

That Sheggz was top three that week .

That big baby was never a match for Phyna

Overall I'd give myself 99/100

If you followed my posts religiously, none of this result will surprise you..

The baddest most authentic source cheesy

You're still capping after you've been busted over and over again. You no go ever have shame no be curse grin

You made these comments the week they were all up for eviction
Threebear:
Bella's voters nobi mouth o .

The girl get fans ... omo

Threebear:
Bella get fans o !

You gave us the impression that she was 3rd after Phyna and Bryann. In reality she has been missing the bottom half of the polls by the whiskers. She was never really that strong as you made us believe, her voters strength only got stronger. Season after season you get busted, na this season your yansh got opened. There are no "sauces" anywhere, just permutation and predictions

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
EmmyCC:

So why didn't you push harder and at least get him to 3rd place? Imagine! Bryann that topped Adekunle in all the polls they both appeared in.
Even with all your hard pushing in the finals Bella still topped you.

The post reads “if we PUSHED a little harder”

Google what PUSHED means

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
realhovaps:
Wahala

phyna said they are gon cry and they are seriously crying grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.