Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1950998 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4171) (4172) (4173) (4174) (4175) (4176) (4177) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:43am On Oct 12, 2022
nah wa ohhh....i don laugh tire...see post-show premium vawulence grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 1:45am On Oct 12, 2022
Aguwanyi:

I saw what u did there so all this ur shalaye no necessary...
But it's Tecno that actually did the thing you're accusing me of.
Check am well.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 1:46am On Oct 12, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Team Hermes for life grin
Oh my bad.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:08am On Oct 12, 2022
EmmyCC:

Me and Tati have not stanned same hm since 2020. So... Na una know wetin una dey talk.

Truth is bitter truly. All these because Tecno crowned Hermes most intelligent HM, am I Tecno? If you have any complaint go to Tecno.

And Adekunle won the main task o but e no do una.
So this is what is eating u up tongue tongue
See True confession na grin cheesy grin GOD OF ADEKUNLE U DO THIS ONE OOO cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy I DRINK TO MORE TEARS FROM U tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 2:15am On Oct 12, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
So this is what is eating u up tongue tongue
See True confession na grin cheesy grin GOD OF ADEKUNLE U DO THIS ONE OOO cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy I DRINK TO MORE TEARS FROM U tongue tongue tongue
How can it be eating me up? I am happy for him and his Co winners.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:57am On Oct 12, 2022
NozinoGroup:

That’s another angle. And yet again We’ve seen How Cyph’s wears look. I don’t understand why Sheggz’s Jersey has to be on pre order and the sample is only a 3D image. Why not take time out to do things right??

Why not open a store on pocket app? Why not integrate a payment API on his website using , say , flutterwave? Why not just produce the jerseys before asking people to pay? Having to manually make payment and send proof to a WhatsApp number or Email address is outdated. We’ve outgrown that payment method.

The entire process seems rushed.
He cant think things out cos he is frustrated with his messy image out here!! And seeing that no big brand is willing to endorse him he had to rush into business he knows nothing about out of frustration grin grin I pity people wey dey patronize him cos any rushed food always turn the stomach grin grin grin
THE LIKES OF ADEKUNLE, PHYNA, BRYANN, CHICHI WITH A GREAT IMAGE THAT STAYED TILL THE END CANT BE FOUND RUNNING KITIKITI WITHOUT PLANS COS THEY HAVE RICH DEALS LINED UP FOR THEM TO CHOOSE FROM AND EXECUTE cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Rico swarvey get well soon

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2022
I watched the 'esplash' show on TVC. Honeypot, JayPaul and Catherine were so in awe of Hermes. They were so fascinated by his personality.

Hermes the King!!! cool wink

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 6:37am On Oct 12, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
God bless u too but don't cry too much in bed tongue tongue My hot fangs are still out to continue tearing u and ur likes to pieces whenever una show ur ugly faces like una yeye leader Hermes tongue tongue
Look at this one, I just told you all that to comfort you and to enable you hold back the tears. You are the one that brought coolest tribe's fire upon yourself, and we will continue to roast you and your barbecue grandpa. Hot fangs indeed. Akuko.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 6:39am On Oct 12, 2022
bentenny:
nah wa ohhh....i don laugh tire...see post-show premium vawulence grin grin grin grin
I was laughing throughout yesterday, swrz.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2022
queenemelda:
Look at this one, I just told you all that to comfort you and to enable you hold back the tears. You are the one that brought coolest tribe's fire upon yourself, and we will continue to roast you and your barbecue grandpa. Hot fangs indeed. Akuko.
Cmon Shurrup their is nothing like coolest tribe!! My Kabiyesi singlehandedly destroyed u all since before the show even endedtongue tongue tongue ISLANDERS FINISHED THE WORK!! tongue tongue UR FIRE CAN ONLY AFFECT UR FELLOW DEAD PEOPLE IN THE GHOST REALM tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2022
COOL10:
I watched the 'esplash' show on TVC. Honeypot, JayPaul and Catherine were so in awe of Hermes. They were so fascinated by his personality.

Their is nothing to be fascinated by in ur lousy shrine apprentice tongue tongue They all hyped every housemate that came there tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2022
queenemelda:
Ask her o. Women supporting women in the mud. Tueh. Since Allyson is so ugly, how many pretty girls did Ade later get? Even the Daniella that he was following around like a lapdog curved him.
Kwa kwa kwa
What about Rachel who curved him?grin
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2022
Just in case u are wondering why I am not lenient on these three wimps sheggz, groovy and hermes and their dead fans tongue tongue they prayed for my Kabiyesi to go home in the house but BABA GOD SHUT THEM UP AND CROWNED KABIYESI ABOVE THEM ALL cheesy cheesy COS HE SAW THE QUALITIES IN KABIYESI THAT THEY ALL LACKED tongue tongue LIKE SOMEONE SAID ON THE FINALE cheesy cheesy KABIYESI DANCED WITH HIS CROWN IN THEIR SOUR FACES cheesy cheesy cheesy AND THEM AND THEIR GHOST FANBASES THAT DOESNT EXIST WILL CONTINUE TO BE TORMENTED EACH TIME THEY REMEMBER THAT KABIYESI ADEKUNLE CANCELLED THEM ALL tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
What about Rachel who curved him?grin
Lmao!
Maybe she curved this ur ugly hermaphrodite tongue tongue Rachel that hasnt recovered from Kabiyesi rejection that cried seeing kabiyesi with Danielle till she was bundled out of the house tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Good morning most handsome Kabiyesi Adekunle kiss Go and continue to Conquer kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Just in case u are wondering why I am not lenient on these three wimps sheggz, groovy and hermes and their dead fans tongue tongue they prayed for my Kabiyesi to go home in the house but BABA GOD SHUT THEM UP AND CROWNED KABIYESI ABOVE THEM ALL cheesy cheesy COS HE SAW THE QUALITIES IN KABIYESI THAT THEY ALL LACKED tongue tongue LIKE SOMEONE SAID ON THE FINALE cheesy cheesy KABIYESI DANCED WITH HIS CROWN IN THEIR SOUR FACES cheesy cheesy cheesy AND THEM AND THEIR GHOST FANBASES THAT DOESNT EXIST WILL CONTINUE TO BE TORMENTED EACH TIME THEY REMEMBER THAT KABIYESI ADEKUNLE CANCELLED THEM ALL tongue tongue tongue
Same Rachel that was about to get a wedding gown cos of d appreciation note Kabieyesi gave to her...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2022
EmmyCC:

Me and Tati have not stanned same hm since 2020. So... Na una know wetin una dey talk.

Truth is bitter truly. All these because Tecno crowned Hermes most intelligent HM, am I Tecno? If you have any complaint go to Tecno.

Shut ur mouth...
You belong to Tatiana's rotten ass and u will forever remain there since u no wan get common sense as e common reach..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2022
queenemelda:
Which fire abeg....
Just one person have been giving it to u guys back to back...
Abeg who dey deceive you...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amibranki(f): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2022
If you like wear monkey suit, carry am go london, banana go still disgrace am i swear gaaan... Phyna is very stupid 4 saying she will look for beauty's location and beat her up. Like whaaaat?? Beauty's silence is golden!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2022
NozinoGroup:

I recall vividly that Tati was accused of Child Abuse after a comment she made about killing a child came to light.
Oh yes!
I remember!
Tati is evil!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Yes Adekunle is old
He's an old wine... Luxury vintage
Old wines are the sweetest ...
Old age comes with wisdom,reasons why my Adekunle stood out amongst other housemates...

Well seems u are allergic to old age..

Being a fourth finalist doesn't bring anything to the table,buy you guys have been in pains and shedding endless tears...

You wanna hear the truth...
My Adekunle is gonna be bigger than big,you are not God..he will sign multiple deals,calm down abi why u come dey anticipate pass him Islanders...
Just calm down and watch...

At least you are sensible than that raving onyeara thunderswitch grin, Adekunle get small hope Sha!

At the bolded, good you agreed that your fav is a grandpa, let him keep waiting maybe na walking stick he go use collect endorsements!!

Tueh grin grin
I wish him all the best, love and light

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2022
The Islanders!grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Their father!!!!!!!!!!
She Gon make your endorsement money in one night.!!!

Who dey!!!!!!!!!!

They Gon cry!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Yes na ....
shows how dark her heart is..
What else?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Neneononye:
Adekuku, Racheal, Big bella and Dotun

Bella looks tired, those media rounds can be very exhausting

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2022
EmmyCC:

Don’t mind those pained motherphuckers!grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2022
COOL10:

You can say that again!!!!
Hermes is the king of Level Up!
The only star power in this game!
He’ll be in our faces for a very long time cos he’s got so much to offer!
Period!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2022
queenemelda:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Phrankfree(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2022
Amibranki:
If you like wear monkey suit, carry am go london, banana go still disgrace am i swear gaaan... Phyna is very stupid 4 saying she will look for beauty's location and beat her up. Like whaaaat?? Beauty's silence is golden!

Her interview i watched, she never mentioned beauty's name. There are 24 housemates, it could be anyone from those 24 housemates. what makes you think she is referring to beauty? So that means its beauty's fan that have been sending her and her parents death threats.. �

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Cmon Shurrup their is nothing like coolest tribe!! My Kabiyesi singlehandedly destroyed u all since before the show even endedtongue tongue tongue ISLANDERS FINISHED THE WORK!! tongue tongue UR FIRE CAN ONLY AFFECT UR FELLOW DEAD PEOPLE IN THE GHOST REALM tongue tongue
You can’t hype your fave In Peace.
You can’t even post one of his achievements since after the show cos he has non but instead of you to keep quiet and be happy for others,you keep bringing drags to your hopeless grand pa fave!
Na only you dey fight Bryan,Groovy,Sheggz and Hermes fans!
No peace!
No rest!
You need help!
Tueh!
Adekunle is so unfortunate for having an oloriburuku like you!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Shut ur mouth...
You belong to Tatiana's rotten ass and u will forever remain there since u no wan get common sense as e common reach..
Coming from someone who licked my ass during BBN Lockdown!
Lmao!
The same Gbegirisoup that you’re famzing now posted your Multi colored picture here and everyone laughed at you cos you looked so pathetic!
Even a homeless beggar looks better than you!
No wonder you deleted your Nilkarf profile out of shame!
Lmao!
Dozie Keep licking Gbegirisoup’s ass cos he still has that your gory picture saved in his gallery for future use…kwa kwa kwa!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4171) (4172) (4173) (4174) (4175) (4176) (4177) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.