Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1951002 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4189) (4190) (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) (4195) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2022
Clement1111:
Efe won and he moved on

Miracle won and he moved on

Mercy won and she moved on

Laycon won and he moved on

Whitemoney won and he moved on

But one aunty won and it has been one post or the other crying over irrelevant issues and beefing someone who doesnt care about her existence

Beauty has moved on to greater things but aunty phila will continue beefing and addressing issues everytime to try to clear herself cus of guilty conscience

Why so bothered about her address or press content is it your fave address, allow her to clear herself, that because she has a conscience unlike some people that encourage child abuse and yet you are here licking their Ass es,.
Mtcheeew
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

And it's only the mgbeke that won amongst them.

Common go and sit down

Tell that one , she no no right from wrong na small pikin dey worry am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2022
Bryann is coming grin
I don't stan nonsense,ask around..

My baby is all about his music kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2022
E be like say na Hermes win BBN level up o…cos I no understand this kind of clout!
Damn!!!
Hermes you are loved!
You will continue to enjoy your life and thrive in your endeavors!
Keep shining my love!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Suddenly the rats have gone back to their holes

nothing to brag about grin
Kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2022
Sweetpink:
E be like say na Hermes win BBN level up o…cos I no understand this kind of clout!
Damn!!!
Hermes you are loved!
You will continue to enjoy your life and thrive in your endeavors!
Keep shining my love!

Wahala grin
Love this for him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2022
arukwe123:
3 classy women and 1 mgbeke. You really fell off cry
Jesu!!!
This one enter!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2022
Onyi99:

Wahala grin
Love this for him
Thank you dear!
Btw,I heard that Bryan is cooking up something big!
Congratulations my dear!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2022
Clement1111:
Efe won and he moved on

Miracle won and he moved on

Mercy won and she moved on

Laycon won and he moved on

Whitemoney won and he moved on

But one aunty won and it has been one post or the other crying over irrelevant issues and beefing someone who doesnt care about her existence

Beauty has moved on to greater things but aunty phila will continue beefing and addressing issues everytime to try to clear herself cus of guilty conscience

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2022
SoiSoi13:

Why so bothered about her address or press content is it your fave address, allow her to clear herself, that because she has a conscience unlike some people that encourage child abuse and yet you are here licking their Ass es,.
Mtcheeew
Last time i checked your fellow Pignation called Beauty a slut and you and your likes agree

Since no one has the monopoly of madness,we will call out whatsoever we want at any given time.So please if you are done crying,shut the door behind you

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
[quote author=Sweetpink post=117720435][/quote] Tati when was this picture taken
she resemble widow for here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Clement1111:

Last time i checked your fellow Pignation called Beauty a slut and you and your likes agree

Since no one has the monopoly of madness,we will call out whatsoever we want at any given time.So please if you are done crying,shut the door behind you

Tati puppet you just dey learn, ho ho ho ho ho ho,try some other lines
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Show don end some people still dey here dey cry phyna spices still dey pepper dem, dem go cryyyyyyyy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Clement1111:

ah Oga Clement so you sef like vawulence shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
SoiSoi13:

Tati puppet you just dey learn, ho ho ho ho ho ho,try some other lines
Ehya,i know how it feels when people doesnt support you but you will be fine
Bush baby,reduce the tears its becoming salty

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
arukwe123:
ah Oga Clement so you sef like vawulence shocked
i no like vawulence ooo

i just dey return same energy

Phyna said they gon cry after the show,i didnt know she was referring to her fans

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Clement1111:

Ehya,i know how it feels when people doesnt support you but you will be fine

Bush baby,reduce the tears its becoming salty

Are you a man woman or a woman man shifter you don't have a voice of your own alway looking for relevance here , see as you are jumping at my mention I know you will come back again sisse, tueh,
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
hartopher76:
mercy that was crying online this week that she was accused of sleeping with a married man and cursing her enemies? Are you sure she has actually moved on?

How does this relate to being a big brother winner and moving on from the show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Cry cry baby boy eyah na only you dey cryyyyyyyy for the thread now your mummy don go ? Pelle
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Clement1111:

Tati when was this picture taken

she resemble widow for here

But the one when resemble widow won and he still dey pepper you , awow wetin woto woto widow Look alike can do to adult baby mouth can not tell, dem go cryyyyyyyy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
SoiSoi13:

Are you a man woman or a woman man shifter you don't have a voice of your own alway looking for relevance here , see as you are jumping at my mention I know you will come back again sisse, tueh,
Check previous posts,i was on my own when you quoted my post

All season long,we never cross path until when you decided to mention me

I know people i banter with and you my dear isnt one of such so please get the Bleep out of my mentions

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Cr7babe: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin grin grin[quote author=Clement1111 post=117723693]
i no like vawulence ooo

Phyna said they gon cry after the show,i didnt know she was referring to her fans.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Clement1111:

I know people i banter with and you my dear isnt one of such so please get the Bleep out of my mentions

Yes, you didn't mention me you just jump from trolling one housemate to another as the win blows, so I was wondering why you became so pained and for cryyyyyyyy out loud who is your fave , oh l like it that you guys troll her thou, she slap person? She never beat person or cos she is the topic , continue I a phyna fan said so, call her mgbeke call guilty, call busy baby but at the end of the she just turn up surprisingly more polished , my mgbeke Queen saysuna go cryyyyyyyy, Who deyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Clement1111:

Oh it's a free world no body get the same monopoly so you are also free to cry the bleep you like when you are done shut down

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
LOOOL HERMES NO GET FANS TRUE TRUE AND ITS PATHETIC THATS WHY HE COULDNT EVEN SMELL THE FINALS !!! HE HAS BEEN GOING TO DO BAMBIALA FROM ONE CELEBRITY TO THE OTHER AND HE STILL DIDNT TREND!!!
TOP 5 FANBASES IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
BEENAVY
ISLANDERS
PHYNATION
REBELLZ
VIBRANTS
I SALUTE UNA!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
SoiSoi13:

Yes, you didn't mention me you just jump from trolling one housemate to another as the win blows, so I was wondering why you became so pained and for cryyyyyyyy out loud who is your fave , oh l like it that you guys troll her thou, she slap person? She never beat person or cos she is the topic , continue I a phyna fan said so, call her mgbeke call guilty, call busy baby but at the end of the she just turn up surprisingly more polished , my mgbeke Queen saysuna go cryyyyyyyy, Who deyyyyyyy
Mention two housemates i troll post show,its like you are mistaking me for someone else

I dont troll,i only said the truth that Beauty is miles ahead of Phyna and you can decide to agree or argue it

Your fellow pignation called Beauty a slut,troll Hernes and his fans,called Bryann a worst runner up in the history of BBN and you didnt react and i decided to call out your fave but you have crying up and down.must i like aunty Phila??

My dear,you are MENT

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Clement1111:

i no like vawulence ooo

Phyna said they gon cry after the show,i didnt know she was referring to her fans
Swrs, that statement de sweet me. Phyna herself is crying cos of guilty conscience. Her fans are crying cos of the shame she's serving them and the fact that other housemates(even a disqualified one) seem to be doing better than their winner. But seriously, Mr Clement, I never knew you had it in you. I am pleasantly suprised grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH has gone into hibernation and is now using Thunderswitch to seek Coolest tribe's attention. I wonder what Adekunle did to deserve this.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
queenemelda:
JUDGEJUDITH has gone into hibernation and is now using Thunderswitch to seek Coolest tribe's attention. I wonder what Adekunle did to deserve this.
U are very stuped!!! Which attention una get abi did I lie tongue tongue
If it pain u prove me wrong were it matters not just here doing shalaye in tears on nairaland!!
channel ur energy positively on ur so called fave where it matters cos I wonder what Hermes did to deserve u artificial fanbase tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
UNA SUPPOSE NO ME BY NOW SAY I NO DEY LOOK FACE NOT TO TALK OF ASSLICKING ANYONE HERE grin
IF U LIKE PRAISE MY FAVE OR COOK RUBBISH ABOUT MY FAVE I GO STILL TALK AM AS E BE tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
Clement1111:

Mention two housemates i troll post show,its like you are mistaking me for someone else

I dont troll,i only said the truth that Beauty is miles ahead of Phyna and you can decide to agree or argue it

Your fellow pignation called Beauty a slut,troll Hernes and his fans,called Bryann a worst runner up in the history of BBN and you didnt react and i decided to call out your fave but you have crying up and down.must i like aunty Phila??

My dear,you are MENT

Cryyyyyyyy baby everyone knows you jump from one group to another looking for whose fave to troll, na your life be that
Ho ho shebi you dey form gentle before ode, if I dey ment wetin you be , abi na you be stand for one corner for LNG jetty dey tap wifi when security come remove tueh, you no reach, person when go see woto woto go dey cry for him mummy to come and beat them

I bet you won't be able to pin point the phynation who said this or that cos you aren't street smart, no body dey engage you yet you dey here dey cryyyyyyyy, if no be say I pity you Na ICU dem for rush you go,you have being noticed oya come and thank me, Ode.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
I thought like minds attract. How can someone like Adekunle have a fan like thunderswitch aka judgejudith who repetitively rants all over the thread and calls herself stewpid? Yuck.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4189) (4190) (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) (4195) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.