Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,677 members, 7,847,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1965294 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4226) (4227) (4228) (4229) (4230) (4231) (4232) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Yes ooo...
And am here repping my Kabieyesi..
The way I detected that serial child killer and kicked her out of my life needs to be studied...
Like Kabieyesi,like Aguwanyi..
grin grin cheesy cheesy
True I saw that in u cheesy cheesy Just like Kabiyesi U are a great person and very respectful to all kiss for u to kick out person mean say that person is cursed cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Aguwanyi:

My dear its very funny..
Well I don't blame Hermes,he needs money,reasons u can see him in cheap beer parlors all in the name of appearance..lets not forget how his fans turned him to online bambiala..
Nature did him real bad by giving him unfortunate people as fans..
I said byebye in advance to him here the first day Tatiana4u started supporting him cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dekunle cool

Odogwu islanders kudos for sustaining the lord's work

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Allnacruise:
Dekunle cool

Odogwu islanders kudos for sustaining the lord's work
I keep chilled champaigne for u my Gallant Cruiser We no Stan nonsense kiss ODOGWU DEKUNLE NA THE BOSS OF ALL BOSSES kiss MAN WEY FINE FINISH COME GET SENSE CHOI cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
True I saw that in u cheesy cheesy Just like Kabiyesi U are a great person and very respectful to all kiss for u to kick out person mean say that person is cursed cheesy cheesy
The worse is she refused to break free from the curse and am allergic to people like her..
I hate negativity...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
I said byebye in advance to him here the first day Tatiana4u started supporting him cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
I knew it was game over for him when Tatiana declared her support for him

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Now this is someone that understood the assignment.. simplicity is sexy abeg.. Tianna with her over dramatic designs, she's always over doing..
She brought out the calling in Hermes,a proper shrine apprentice..that just to resume duty for shrine remain for Hermes...
What would I even be doing with Tianna when there's veekeejames and xbrides design...Esp Veekeejames...
Abeg Let Tianna keep creating crayons on her model Hermes...he deserves it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
switlily25:
Influencer extraordinaire!grin

Influencer way nr get cloth? He is still wearing Mech from the House. Is that one an influencer?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hermes is a worthless piece of filth. I honestly don’t know why Kabiyesi fans choose to engage someone as hopeless as the cursed demonic creature.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Like Bryan

Like Beauty

Like Hermes.

Three people who had the buzz initially but were too stupid to utilize it and ended up fading immediately after the show.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
99% of Hermes clothes are either Merch from the house or the Crayons Tiannah loaned him. His useless fans couldn’t even help him buy cheap clothes.

And some of you have the audacity to compare this shameless unfortunate failure to Kabiyesi? To King Ade? Must be ment.

Hermes, should stick to sucking dic.k, respectfully.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Who born monkey cheesy Tianna cant stress herself to pay the sapa attention seeker that's why she can give him this ancient rag to wear cheesy cheesy Even dishonouring the late Chadwick Boseman with that rubbish spelling!!!! The pig shegge wey he follow come allowed him to disgrace himself properly afterall he is just his slaverat cheesy cheesy tongue tongue people are really dragging the hopeless corpse by his haggard blokos but I jumped and passed the carcass as usual tongue tongue
Chad boswick? Wtf, this is fvcking disrespectful
These people will do anything for clout. The person who designed this and also the Hermes are mad

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Influencer way nr get cloth? He is still wearing Mech from the House. Is that one an influencer?
Worry about your winner who keeps jumping from one club to another with her bleaching cream endorsement!grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
switlily25:

Worry about your winner who keeps jumping from one club to another with her bleaching cream endorsement!grin
Shattap with una everlasting coat of Shame tongue tongue tongue tongue hohohohohoho cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
We are always on the move!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
a4turitoroman:

These people will do anything for clout. The person who designed this and also the Hermes are mad
My dear they are national disgrace!!!! Non have been this stupid in the entertainment industry!!! And they will suffer this shame all the rest of their miserable lives!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
NozinoGroup:
99% of Hermes clothes are either Merch from the house or the Crayons Tiannah loaned him. His useless fans couldn’t even help him buy cheap clothes.

And some of you have the audacity to compare this shameless unfortunate failure to Kabiyesi? To King Ade? Must be ment.

Hermes, should stick to sucking dic.k, respectfully.
U too get sense jare my darling kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Aguwanyi:

The worse is she refused to break free from the curse and am allergic to people like her..
I hate negativity...
That's why he will remain stagnant in life with that coat of Shame cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Aguwanyi:
grin grin grin
I knew it was game over for him when Tatiana declared her support for him
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Nneee eeeh cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
switlily25:

At least, she has a 10M renewable deal unlike your fave who’s only highlight post show is going to 500 per ticket show and sucking Gayrenle’s penis.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Aguwanyi:
Now this is when someone that understood the assignment.. simplicity is sexy abeg.. Tianna with her over dramatic designs, she's always over doing..
She brought out the calling in Hermes,a proper shrine apprentice..that just to resume duty for shrine remain for Hermes...
What would I even be doing with Tianna when there's veekeejames and xbrides design...Esp Veekeejames...
Abeg Let Tianna keep creating crayons on her model Hermes...he deserves it..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
NozinoGroup:

At least, she has a 10M renewable deal unlike your fave who’s only highlight post show is going to 500 per ticket show and sucking Gayrenle’s penis.
See as u butcher the corpse throway shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
WHAT AM I SEEING shocked shocked shocked
KABIYESI ADEKUNLE FIRST HOUSEMATE TO BE HONOURED ON SHOWMAX EWEEEEE I DEY COME cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
NozinoGroup:

This is brutality...
Hermes have been reduced to nothing..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
That's why he will remain stagnant in life with that coat of Shame cheesy cheesy
The coat fits her well...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
a4turitoroman:

We know Hermes is mad....But Tianna,c'mon...
Maybe Hermes infected her with madness..
Hermes is truly a cursed soul

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
E dey pepper dem o!
Lmao!
Hermes na una papa!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Congratulations Beauty!grin
It’s better to be a makeup brand ambassador than to be a cheap bleaching cream influencer!
Kwa kwa kwa
Cheers darling!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Congratulations my beautiful beauty

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Congratulations my favorite star with my favorite brand

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa

Is Diiadem’s Lip care brand a make up brand? I remember vividly how you trolled Nengi’s Maybelline deal. But here you are, hyping a dead deal. If hypocrisy was a person, Tati, it would have been you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4226) (4227) (4228) (4229) (4230) (4231) (4232) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.