Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1969826 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) (4254) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
switlily25:
Kwa kwa kwa
Anywhere belle face FC!
Lmao!
Na Bryan be their next victim?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Na condition cause am.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
EmmyCC:

Na condition cause am.
Kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Wait is it true that our Adekuku got a deal!! Praiiiiiiisssseee da Lord!!!! Ka ọ dịkwanụ ka-ana eme. Our prayers worked oh. I don't even care to know the brand, I will celebrate it because it was becoming another thing.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
KABIYESI OOOOOOO
THE ONLY MALE HOUSEMATE WITH AN INTERNATIONAL DEAL UNDER HIS BELT cheesy NOT FUNGUS FC FAKE UGANDAN CHEAP DEAL OO cheesy cheesy AMERICAN WORLD POWER DEAL FOR THAT MATTER kiss THE WORLD SALUTES U KING ADEKUNLE OLOPADE kiss kiss kiss kiss THE PAINED CAMPS ARE EVEN ANNOUNCING UR SUCCESS cheesy cheesy cheesy
BIGGEST CONGRATS ODOGWU KARIRI ODOGWU kiss kiss kiss SEE MEN BOWING AT UR FEET NA cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
EmmyCC:
Wait is it true that our Adekuku got a deal!! Praiiiiiiisssseee da Lord!!!! Ka ọ dịkwanụ ka-ana eme. Our prayers worked oh. I don't even care to know the brand, I will celebrate it because it was becoming another thing.
Exactly...
This was what God meant when he he said"I will curse your enemies to announce you..
Thank you for fulfilling the scripture..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Baby bri in cape town

Black diamond

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
EmmyCC:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Sarcasm that went to Harvard!
Lmao!
At least he finally gave his fans something to smile about cos they’ve been dying in silence while badmouthing other people’s deals!
They can’t even brag about it because they once trivialized Doyin’s deal with that same brand!
Chai!
Karma is a bitch!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Whenever I call Adekunle an unfortunate fellow,believe me because I really mean it and I’ve got proof!
His fans claimed that he’s supa komando ambassador but it turns out that they don’t even follow or regard him as an influencer!
Now,he has unveiled his so called Levi deal and they’re not following him,posting or commenting on his page like they did to Doyin!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
What a loser!
I was almost happy for him but I decided to snoop on him and look what I found!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Congratulations Doyin!
You’re the one and only legit Levi brand ambassador!
This is a clear case of “same deal,bigger bag”!
Kwa kwakwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sales boy vs influencer!
The difference is clean and clear!
Kwa kwa kwa
Despite tagging them on his page,they still aired him!
Choi!
Adekunle’s finished!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Adekunle!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
switlily25:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Whenever I call Adekunle an unfortunate fellow,believe me because I really mean it and I’ve got proof!
His fans claimed that he’s supa komando ambassador but it turns out that they don’t even follow or regard him as an influencer!
Now,he has unveiled his so called Levi deal and they’re not following him,posting or commenting on his page like they did to Doyin!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
What a loser!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Congratulations Doyin!
Kwa kwakwa kwa

There was no deal...
Adekuku went to that store to buy denim jeans wey he go wear travel to SA. Out of pressure he arranged a videographer to cover it so as to look like a deal. He didn't sign any deal, he is an ex convict with criminal records. Ever since my boy signed a deal with Chippers, he has been so restless and jealous,out of shame he decided to tow that fraudulent route.

Fake audio deal
Levis are not even following him, they didn't even repost the ad on their page. Everything smells fake.

Bobrisky wanna be

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
switlily25:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
What a loser!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Congratulations Doyin!
Kwa kwakwa kwa
To snoop on him as ur fave the irrelevant ugly duck have covered ur face with mud or his global winnings is causing u to run mad on the streets of ogoni! which one? grin it's like me going to snoop on seun or hermes page grin the two guys I have forgotten they exist no be juju be that grin

Congratulations ADE! The male face of levi! The first level up male to win an international deal!
I am sure they would have signed Chizi the other part of dozzy ship that begged for it but he lacked all the Qualities that they saw in ADE! So they crowned ADE King of Levi's grin
ADE U have set the losers camp ablaze and they are running around aimlessly for succour grin Keep winning King!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
styrese:
To snoop on him as ur fave or his global winnings is causing u to run mad on the streets of ogoni! which one? grin it's like me going to snoop on seun or hermes page grin the two guys I have forgotten they exist no be juju be that grin

Congratulations ADE! The male face of levi! The first level up male to win an international deal!
I am sure they would have signed Chizi the other part of dozzy ship that begged for it but he lacked all the Qualities that they saw in ADE! So they crowned ADE King of Levi's grin
ADE U have set the losers camp ablaze and they are running around aimlessly for succour grin Keep winning King!!

I know you are quite unintelligent cos you keep giving yourself away

Only you open more than 4 different account to troll . You need to get a life JUDGE JUDITH , BARBECUE WOMAN
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nhazeru:

I know you are quite unintelligent cos you keep giving yourself away

Only you open more than 4 different account to troll . You need to get a life JUDGE JUDITH , BARBECUE WOMAN
JUDGEJUDITH the lioness has dealt with these dummies lol u are just as daft as ur audio ambassador seun that u think everyone is like grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
Alphagan:
Adekunle!

ADE has shutdown the internet shocked
He ate this look no wonder International American brands are falling on each other signing him grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Congratulations Kabiyesi

AdeXlevi

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 2:10am On Nov 26, 2022
Nhazeru:

There was no deal...
Adekuku went to that store to buy denim jeans wey he go wear travel to SA. Out of pressure he arranged a videographer to cover it so as to look like a deal. He didn't sign any deal, he is an ex convict with criminal records. Ever since my boy signed a deal with Chippers, he has been so restless and jealous,out of shame he decided to tow that fraudulent route.

Fake audio deal
Levis are not even following him, they didn't even repost the ad on their page. Everything smells fake.

Bobrisky wanna be

Wait!!!!
Are you trying to say Adekunle signed himself to the brand? Nawa o. Adekunleeeeee!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:14am On Nov 26, 2022
Nhazeru:

There was no deal...
Fake audio deal
Bobrisky wanna be

Everyone is not seun Olusemo the fraudulent exconvict with elephantiasis that can't even act to save his life!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2022
I feel licking all of u king kiss cheesy cheesy
Hermes Iyele the ugly corpse and seun Olusemo with elephantiasis cant hold a candle next to u and it pains their miserable minions cheesy

CONGRATULATIONS LEVIS KING ADEKUNLE OLOPADE kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2022
switlily25:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
What a loser!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Congratulations Doyin!
Kwa kwakwa kwa
I thunder thriple strike u dia!!!! U went snooping on the most handsome level up man to get the orgasm ur ugly corpse Hermes couldn't give u!!! But King Adekunle u are wicked oo see how u are driving these corpses crazy cheesy cheesy tears everywhere cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2022
dominique:
Levi's is a top international brand. Any hm that works with them has struck gold. Congrats to Adekunle and Doyin especially Adekunle, the guy was literally fizzling to oblivion. Even early evictees Christy O and Khalid have had done influencing works and partnerships with brands how much more a whole finalist. Wishing him more bags with solid brands.

Speaking of brands, isn't the GOTV influencing deal reserved for winners? Since pepperdem season, the winner influenced for gotv for that year. E reach this season they gave it to rider, weener in the mud grin. I heard she and her fans have been crying ever since Beauty said 100k is chicken change to her. Did she lie? Her birthday party alone has swallowed the 50million cash price, the all white party she organized afterwards was also top notch. Even the 100 million know Beauty is not it's mate, weener and her fans can keep crying.
Keep ur fake prayers for him inside ur pocket till u heal from ur pains Dominique!! U are one of those that push these housemates to mushroom deals that they don't even get paid for just to give u bragging rights!! Adekunle is not that kind of person u can push into useless deals and it's good u are not his fan!! Cos if u watched the show well u will know he believes in how well not how fast!!! His brain works faster than u can ever comprehend even while running with ur two left legs cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Adekunle ooo kiss kiss kiss see as I don wet finish cheesy
Fungus Fc and dead tribe can't even level up to ur fingers ewooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2022
The day Adekunle go do nudes like this everywhere go burst cheesy cheesy cheesy only his cute fingers dey shake everywhere cheesy cheesy cheesy
hermes Iyele na truly worthless corpse choi

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2022
Nhazeru:

There was no deal...

Fake audio deal

Bobrisky wanna be

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You got it!
There was absolutely no deal with Adekunle!
Doyin’s the only recognized Levi influencer!
Lmao!
He was so desperate to give his useless fans a bragging right but ended up fooling himself with a fake deal!
Tueh!
The loser wants to be like Hermes so bad!
Copy rat!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2022
styrese:
To snoop on him as ur fave the irrelevant ugly duck have covered ur face with mud or his global winnings is causing u to run mad on the streets of ogoni! which one? grin it's like me going to snoop on seun or hermes page grin the two guys I have forgotten they exist no be juju be that grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2022
styrese:
ADE has shutdown the internet shocked
He ate this look no wonder International American brands are falling on each other signing him grin
Which internet did he shut down?
Who signed him?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Na ment?
Abeg go and buy anti malaria drugs!
Lmao!
Even his fans are ashamed of the fake deal with Levi!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2022
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You got it!
There was absolutely no deal with Adekunle!
Doyin’s the only recognized Levi influencer!
Lmao!
He was so desperate to give his useless fans a bragging right but ended up fooling himself with a fake deal!
Tueh!
The loser wants to be like Hermes so bad!
Copy rat!
Hogwash from the two most damaged losers camps grin I brought tissues as usual grin While felicitations keeps pouring in for King ADE from all over the worldgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2022
switlily25:

Which internet did he shut down?
Who signed him?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Na ment?
Abeg go and buy anti malaria drugs!
Lmao!
Even his fans are ashamed of the fake deal with Levi!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Can ur ugly duck be fresh like this grin Let me see his fingers grin ur tears ain't ending anytime soon take heart grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2022
MOST HANDSOME LEVEL UP MAN BY FAR kiss kiss kiss
ONWA ZURU OKE kiss kiss CONGRATULATIONS LEVIS BOSS kiss U ARE LOOKING ZILLION DOLLARS BABY
kiss cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa
Their rapist wants to be like Hermes so bad that he went and dyed his hair!
Lmao!
You can’t copy grace!
Hermes is not your mate!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Everything about you is fake!
Tueh!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2022
switlily25:
Kwa kwa kwa
Their rapist wants to be like Hermes so bad that he went and dyed his hair!
Lmao!
You can’t copy grace!
Looking like a mad man with rabies at yabaleft sad

It's not everyone that has the grace to slay a dyed hair like KING ADE grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Keep ur fake prayers for him inside ur pocket till u heal from ur pains Dominique!! U are one of those that push these housemates to mushroom deals that they don't even get paid for just to give u bragging rights!! Adekunle is not that kind of person u can push into useless deals and it's good u are not his fan!! Cos if u watched the show well u will know he believes in how well not how fast!!! His brain works faster than u can ever comprehend even while running with ur two left legs cheesy cheesy

What exactly are you yapping about? So I shouldn't wish him well because I didn't support him in the house? I was genuinely happy for him yesterday because it seems odd that he's one of the housemates with huge potentials yet brands are shunning him. Now as it turns out, the deal is not even real. He simply videoed himself shopping for jeans and posted it in his Instagram page. I take back my congratulations but I still wish him well.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) (4254) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.