Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1949292 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4279) (4280) (4281) (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
And who are u wretch that she cant quote u!!! Wanyiagu can quote and trash ur nonsensical mentions anyhow she likes barren old Ewunama!!!!
Giddem..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
Wanyiagu:

Giddem..
Absolutely Agu gbaturuenyi they are in for it cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Hermes giddem!!!!
Their useless fave can never a brand ambassador!
Never!
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2022
switlily25:
Supa komando ignored you and focused on ex housemates and gave credence to your fellow housemate Chomzy!
Levi ignored you and recognized Doyin who left the house before you as their influencer!
None of these brands follow you!
There’s no traces of you in any of their pages!
No brand wants to work with you!
Everyone keeps avoiding you because you have negative vibes!
No babe wants you because you are a bitter creepy impotent grandpa rapist!
All your fans are suffering the same fate as you!
Tueh!

Brutality!!!
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2022
Nhazeru:

Brutality!!!
cheesy cheesy
grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2022
Teaser

grin grin cheesy

By the time Sheggz finish you will be asking him wetin he put for his stew.

I will come and brag properly later cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
Hermès ans Sheggz no wan carry their brother Adeks along abi?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nhazeru:
Teaser

grin grin cheesy

By the time Sheggz finish you will be asking him wetin he put for his stew.

I will come and brag properly later cheesy grin

OMG!!!!
This is HUGE!!!
Congratulations my dear!!!
Kwa kwa kww kwa kwa
Giddem!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
EmmyCC:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
E be like say you want Adekuku the unfortunate impotent rapist to contaminate Hermes and Sheggz with bad luck!
Lmao!
As it stands now,Sheggz,Hermes and Bryan are the most successful BBN male housemates!
Adekuku is a loser and he will forever remain a loser o like his useless fans!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
E be like say you want Adekuku the unfortunate impotent rapist to contaminate Hermes and Sheggz with bad luck!
Lmao!
As it stands now,Sheggz,Hermes and Bryan are the most successful BBN male housemates!
Adekuku is a loser and he will forever remain a loser o like his useless fans!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
U have never made sense here even for once u product of rape!
U are saying ur father is a renowned rapist that has been able to rape ur mother and ur village dogs successfully with his impotency wawu!
It's actually glaring u are a worthless school dropout from ur photo and so ur gibberish is highly expected!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
EmmyCC:
That u keep attaching ur unfortunate faves to the Adeks guy shows the guy is clearly the clout ! Meanwhile which reasonable man whines every other day about a fellow man making his own money!! Ogbeni u are better off castrated so u can fit into the women folk since the men have rejected ur existence totally !

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kww
You go cry taya!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
QueenSindel:
U have never made sense here even for once u product of rape!
U are saying ur father is a renowned rapist that has been able to rape ur mother and ur village dogs successfully with his impotency wawu!
It's actually glaring u are a worthless school dropout from ur photo and so ur gibberish is highly expected!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=switlily25 post=119125856][/quote]this trolling dey give you premium joy, lol wahala for who dey vex with you…

My beautiful port harcourt forehead cool cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
QueenSindel:
That u keep attaching ur unfortunate faves to the Adeks guy shows the guy is clearly the clout ! Meanwhile which reasonable man whines every other day about a fellow man making his own money!! Ogbeni u are better off castrated so u can fit into the women folk since the men have rejected ur existence totally !
Kwa kwa kwa!
It's been long someone reacted to my posts like this. I was wondering what was missing.
Thank you.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dannyxy:
this trolling dey give you premium joy, lol wahala for who dey vex with you…

Lmao!
My love!!!
Where have you been?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You know say trolling dey give me joy and any body wey Dey vex for me na dead meat!grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dannyxy:
this trolling dey give you premium joy, lol wahala for who dey vex with you…

Coward u don't even like the miserable animal! comeout and troll the person u wanna troll with ur full chest and stop hiding as u haven't healed yetl! We all know trolls are lonley sadists suffering from depression and have to troll others doing far better than them as a coping mechanism! Which is a path that destroys them completely most times before they realize it!

Ada ameh of blessed memory became a troll when she lost her only child thank God her soul is resting in a better place now! Go for therapy before it's too late for u!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
switlily25:

Lmao!
My love!!!
Where have you been?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You know say trolling dey give me joy and any body wey Dey vex for me na dead meat!grin
U are the dead meat being used because they know u are lonely and miserable While they go out to do better things with their lives! See the way they aired u after posting ur unfortunate fave's socalled ambassadorship while celebrating theirs because u are just a dumb pawn! Even in this picture it's evident u are not a happy person!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
QueenSindel:
U are the dead meat being used because they know u are lonely and miserable While they go out to do better things with their lives! See the way they aired u after posting ur unfortunate fave's socalled ambassadorship while celebrating theirs because u are just a dumb pawn! Even in this picture it's evident u are not a happy person!
Kwa kwa kwa
Look at this miserable born throwaway who keeps gasping for my attention and projecting your misery on my pic!
Lmao!
Go and drink sniper cos that’s the only solution to your problem!
Ode!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
Look at this miserable born throwaway who keeps gasping for my attention and projecting your misery on my pic!
Lmao!
Go and drink sniper cos that’s the only solution to your problem!
Ode!
Why are u shedding tears! U are depressed and just pretending to be happy ! U cant give what u don't have u miserable bastard!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2022
QueenSindel:
Why are u shedding tears! U are depressed and just pretending to be happy ! U cant give what u don't have u miserable bastard!
Kwa kwa kwa
I’m very happy my dear and that’s something you’ll never experience because you are a frustrated and miserable loser!
Ntoorrr!!!
Cry more!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2022
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
I’m very happy my dear and that’s something you’ll never experience because you are a frustrated and miserable loser!
Ntoorrr!!!
Cry more!
For years u have continously woke up every day looking for BBN housemates that have all u lack in life to pour ur frustration on!
My dear U cant fool me and other intelligent people here that have eyes by looking this ugly and miserable!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StyleAfos(m): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2022
QueenSindel:
For years u have continously woke up every day looking for BBN housemates that have all u lack in life to pour ur frustration on!
My dear U cant fool me and other intelligent people here that have eyes by looking this ugly and miserable!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
And for years,you’ve been waking up every day just to monitor my choice(s) of housemates!
Ain’t you a joblessness idiot and an obsessed stalker?
Lmao!
You don’t even post anything about any housemate,you only come here to seek for my attention by acting like a demonic idiot!
If you think you can pour your frustrations and misery on me,my dear,you will die of frustration because your useless tantrums don’t mean shit to me!
I can see how my attention gives you so much validation,so I’ll stop giving you that bragging right!
Ode!
You wish you’re as beautiful as me!
Ugly foolish duckling!
I spit on your miserable life!
Tueh!
Keep looking at my beautiful pic and analyzing my beauty!
Bye Swine!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2022
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
And for years,you’ve been waking up every day and monitoring my choice(s) of housemates!
Lmao!
Keep looking for whom you pour your frustrations and misery on!
Ode!
Ugly foolish duckling!
Tueh!
Swine!
Shut that smelling gorilla mouth of urs!! I have been a silent viewer and saw how the people u attacked their faves disgraced u yearly! The likes of gbegiri, Kiddcat,thunderswitch,livelymatilda, Stephleena all defeated u here and moved on with their lives as they are not suffering depression with u!!
I only decided to shock u with ur miserable life history!
After all these years no growth no development no achievement!! Still the same miserable idiot that uses trolling people that don't care about ur sorry state as a coping mechanism! U will never recover from ur horrible state at this rate u product of rape!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2022
OMG!!!
If your fave isn’t recognized abroad,no vex o!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Hermes giddem!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Odekuku fans: Brands won't sleep on my fave, he is too intelligent, eloquent and smart.

Brands:

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
switlily25:

OMG!!!!
This is HUGE!!!
Congratulations my dear!!!
Kwa kwa kww kwa kwa
Giddem!!!

Thank you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
The way Odekuku faded needs to be studied

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
And for years,you’ve been waking up every day just to monitor my choice(s) of housemates!
Lmao!
You don’t even post anything about any housemate,you only come here to seek for my attention by acting like a demonic idiot!
If you think you can pour your frustrations and misery on me,my dear,you will die of frustration because your useless tantrums don’t mean shit to me!
I can see how my attention gives you so much validation,so I’ll stop giving you that bragging right!
Ode!
Ugly foolish duckling!
Tueh!
Bye Swine!
The person actually came here calling on Mods to ban you but they ignored her then she decided to join you in words. More like if you can't beat them, you join them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nhazeru:
Odekuku fans: Brands won't sleep on my fave, he is too intelligent, eloquent and smart.

Brands:
Comrade please off ya mic!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nhazeru:

Thank you. cheesy
You’re welcome my dear!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4279) (4280) (4281) (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.