Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1978764 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2022
QueenSindel:
And how does this correlate to the group picture i posted undecided For a guy Ur obssession for Ade is foolish!! While their are ladies in this photo ur focus is on a man look I advice u not to try anything funny with him to avoid getting paralyzed by his punches as I don't think he rolls that way!! I have no cocksucking details on him like the people I posted and he has a very strong personality to be coaxed easily !!
Oh! He's Adekunle. WOW! How come no one recognized him. Well so after you all accused Hermes of being gay, it turns out that Ade is the ones rolling with "gays and male prostitutes" as you termed them. Adekunle is what you thought Hermes was.
At this point una shame dey smell.

BTW: Has he faded to the point that his fans no longer recognize him or is it that they are ashamed of him?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2022
EmmyCC:
Oh! He's Adekunle. WOW! How come no one recognized him. Well so after you all accused Hermes of being gay, it turns out that Ade is the ones rolling with "gays and male prostitutes" as you termed them. Adekunle is what you thought Hermes was.

BTW: Has he faded to the point that his fans no longer recognize him or is it that they are ashamed of him?
WOW which makes Erica the celebrant that invited him the chief prostitute!! grin See u wanking stupidly to someone that has faded!!
carry ur misery and go look for better things to do with ur life dirty faggort!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2022
EmmyCC:

Eheeeeen this is what I want to hear castrated homosexual eziofia that my handsome Ade bobo rejected cheesy cheesy It makes Whorica the number 1 olosho the mother of all oloshos of the occasion !!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2022
QueenSindel:

WOW which makes Erica the celebrant that invited him the chief prostitute!! grin See u wanking stupidly to someone that has faded!!
carry ur misery and go look for better things to do with ur life dirty faggort!!
Giddeh wortor wortor my darling cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2022
QueenSindel:

Shut up! Who told you Erica knows him as to invite him. Sammy and Groovy were termed homosexuals by you because they took ordinary picture with but where Kunle is is where you want to shift the goal post.
BTW nobody said anything about the females so focus on the males that went to take pictures with their fellow gays.
The only dirty faggort is Adekunle Olopade let it sink.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Eheeeeen this is what I want to hear castrated homosexual eziofia that my handsome Ade bobo rejected cheesy cheesy It makes Whorica the number 1 olosho the mother of all oloshos of the occasion !!!
Shut up. If Ade rejected me then he knows me but does he know you that has been inheriting curses for him.
Kwa kwa kwa!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2022
EmmyCC:

Shut up! Who told you Erica knows him as to invite him. Sammy and Groovy were termed homosexuals by you because they took ordinary picture with but where Kunle is is where you want to shift the goal post.
BTW nobody said anything about the females so focus on the males that went to take pictures with their fellow gays.
The only dirty faggort is Adekunle Olopade let it sink.
I said u should Shuttup u sound so pathetic!! Ur lust for Adekunle has turned u into a big Mumu With ur decayed leaky anus that got rejected by Adekunle!! U are still calling Erica that invited and tagged him a chief of prostitutes grin If u are not stupid why deviate from the picture i posted to expose ur foolish obsession for him when ur so called Hermes chibueze iyele the public toilet of all faggorts in the industry is languishing with his expired goods!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2022
EmmyCC:

Shut up. If Ade rejected me then he knows me but does he know you that has been inheriting curses for him.
Kwa kwa kwa!
Hohohoho E pain am wella tongue tongue broke ass castrated eziofia that has nothing to offer in life lusting after a young boy young enough to be ur grandson and still getting rejected!! U will keep inheriting all the curses in Hermes chibueze Iyele's lineage daily tongue tongue I love that he has no God and his whole family of rapists and faggorts will rot away miserably!! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2022
EmmyCC:

My lineage Shut up! Erica knows him as to invite him. Sammy and Groovy were termed homosexuals by you because they took ordinary picture with but where Kunle is is where you want to shift the goal post.
The only dirty public faggort is Hermes chibueze Iyele let it sink.
Eiyaaaah Cry blood tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2022
QueenSindel:
I said u should Shuttup u sound so pathetic!! Ur lust for Adekunle has turned u into a big Mumu With ur decayed leaky anus that got rejected by Adekunle!! U are still calling Erica that invited and tagged him a chief of prostitutes grin If u are not stupid why deviate from the picture i posted to expose ur foolish obsession for him when ur so called Hermes chibueze iyele the public toilet of all faggorts in the industry is languishing with his expired goods!!
Why will you post a certain picture from an event and tag all the males in the picture fargotts and get angry when someone posts another picture from the same event with same tag? Are you not the stupid one?
God of Hermes will keep vindicating and blessing him for all the times you tagged him what he's not and exposing you and your fave.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Hohohoho E pain am wella tongue tongue broke ass castrated eziofia that has nothing to offer in life lusting after a young boy young enough to be ur grandson and still getting rejected!! U will keep inheriting all the curses in Hermes chibueze Iyele's lineage daily tongue tongue I love that he has no God and his whole family of rapists and faggorts will rot away miserably!! tongue tongue
With all the endorsements, recognitions and blessings Hermes is enjoying. Ade will pray to inherit all the curses in his lineage.
Onye nkogheri.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2022
EmmyCC:

Why will you post a certain picture from an event and tag all the males in the picture fargotts and get angry when someone posts another picture from the same event with same tag? Are you not the stupid one?
God of Hermes will keep vindicating and blessing him for all the times you tagged him what he's not and exposing you and your fave.

I got disgusted at the foolishness in ur post calling everyone in the occasion prostitutes and gays because it had nothing to do with the group picture I posted!! And if anything God has been exposing and disgracing u and ur fave Hermes!!! To the point him bringing his gay prostitution public!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2022
EmmyCC:

With all the endorsements, recognitions and blessings Ade is enjoying. Hermes will pray to inherit all the curses in his lineage.
Which stupid recognition and blessings cheesy cheesy His only recognition is by accumulating curses with his family at yabaleft cemetery tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2022
EmmyCC:

Taaaaa rie nsi dia Ur hermes has no God not even half god hohohohohohoho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Shuttup that ur rotten maggots mouth ozu in prison!! On the first day who did she choose and reject btw Adekunle and Hermes!! Adekunle dumped her so Hermes would not commit suicide or u think ur ugly ojuju would have stood a single chance with her if Adekunle really wanted the jinxed obaseki!! All Adekunle's fans including me went to the mountain to pray for him to not see anything good in her and dump her before she drags him down with her ill luck and our prayers were answered with Jara sef cos she took her darkness to ur ugly corpse and both got flushed out of the show in no time!!!!
tongue tongue as if that was not enough she still discarded ur bag of worworness akpa njo and u his miserable dead tribe outside after rendering him completely useless in the house hohohohohoho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2022
QueenSindel:
I got disgusted at the foolishness in ur post calling everyone in the occasion prostitutes and gays because it had nothing to do with the group picture I posted!! And if anything God has been exposing and disgracing u and ur fave Hermes!!! To the point him bringing his gay prostitution public!!
Choi this is total annihilation!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
E PAIN AM OLORIBURUKU !!!!
Nwa mkpi!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2022
EmmyCC:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2022
switlily25:

I am a Dustbin Nwa mkpi!
Gbam

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2022
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Adekunle Giddem!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Comon shut your dirty mouth!
Anu mpama!
Where’s that useless and empty barrel you stanned?
Erica is still making waves while that unfortunate Kidd has faded away!
Tueh!
That’s how you always pick losers!
Eleribu!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2022
EmmyCC:

Kwa kwa kwa!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
This one enter gan !!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2022
EmmyCC:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2022
EmmyCC:

With all the endorsements, recognitions and blessings Hermes is enjoying. Ade will pray to inherit all the curses in his lineage.
Onye nkogheri.
You have committed murder!!!!!
Choi!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=switlily25 post=119319050][/quote]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Gbam
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Whenever you edit my posts,I know you’re in sifia pains!
Lmao!
Nwa mkpi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=kUNLEMYBARBECUE post=119319177][/quote]
Hermes will forever be your useless fave’s role model!
Kwa kwa kwa
Cry more!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=kUNLEMYBARBECUE post=119319269][/quote]
I’m your role model,that’s why you will Continue to drool over my pic!
Kwa jwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2022
My boy keeps cashing out while some unfortunate fellows are busy hating!
Lmao!
Na Hermes fault say your fave dey useless?
Hermes na your mate?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Hermes giddem!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2022
switlily25:

You have committed murder!!!!!
Choi!!!
Wettin lifeless corpses inside dustbin fit commit tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2022
switlily25:

Adekunle will forever be my useless fave’s Clout!
Kwa kwa kwa
I will Cry more!!!
I am here for it hohohotongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2022
switlily25:

U are my role model,that’s why i will Continue to drool over ur existence
Kwa jwa kwa kwa
Only that u are too unfortunate and wretched to enjoy a joyful life like myself!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.