Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1937400 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4299) (4300) (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Na Phyna win

Na you dy cry.

Love it!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
Repeat this comment without crying!grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Switlily25 were you the one that stole Adekunles phone?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Switlily25 were you the one that stole Adekunles phone?
Kwa kwa kwa
You wish!!!
Adekunle’s stylishly begging for a new phone from peasants who claim to be his fans!
Lmao!
He is broke!
Irrelevant!
Frustrated!
Miserable!
No endorsements!
No gigs!
No engagements!
Tueh!
I already forgot about him sef!
Mtcheeeeew!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye we need a new thread
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Odewaleadesoye we need a new thread
For this upcoming Titan right?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
For this upcoming Titan right?
Yes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Yes
On it boss!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
OMG!!!
15th is almost here!
I can’t wait to meet my new fave!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wey reunion show? ROFLMAO. Them don open new thread, una still dey here dey troll this one. Backward Nairalanders.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
switlily25:
OMG!!!
15th is almost here!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa grin Hermes is now officially the first housemate to be discarded by his miserable fan for a New fave before launch date proper grin grin grin in this life never be unfortunate like hermes chibueze iyele!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Happy birthday chichi!! U may have lied about ur age but atleast u no lie reach withered grandpa hermes claiming 21 grin Let me see what he will celebrate grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Strolling through the street of Twitter,I think I am sticking and rooting for a Nigerian winner

South Africans are toxic asf,I am a fan of every Nigerian on the show
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Smoothgio:
Strolling through the street of Twitter,I think I am sticking and rooting for a Nigerian winner

South Africans are toxic asf,I am a fan of every Nigerian on the show
Hmmm anyone that ticks my boxes I will Stan!! e go shock u that a south African might impress u most tongue Like how Luclay otono captured my heart that year grin still the best SA housemate ever to me!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
switlily25:
OMG!!!
15th is almost here!

Are you already tired of the disappointment you Stan?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
If want to lie about your age make sure you bury the evidence by all means. You can't be claiming to be 22 when photos of you when you were supposedly 14 and 15 are littered all over the social media. To make matters worse, diggers have discovered that she was once married and has a daughter whom she left with her ex to pursue a life of runs and fame. Is it worth it really?

Happy birthday Chichi, you have a lot of soul searching to do.

Photos of Chichi when she was 14 and 15, the youngest I'll put her at is around 32. She looked at least 25 in those photos taken over 8 years ago

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
QueenSindel:
Hmmm anyone that ticks my boxes I will Stan!! e go shock u that a south African might impress u most tongue Like how Luclay otono captured my heart that year grin still the best SA housemate ever to me!!
They are already playing the game as SA vs Nigeria

Those werey SA are already insulting the incoming Nigerian housemates
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
dominique:
If want to lie about your age make sure you bury the evidence by all means. You can't be claiming to be 22 when photos of you when you were supposedly 14 and 15 are littered all over the social media. To make matters worse, diggers have discovered that she was once married and has a daughter whom she left with her ex to pursue a life of runs and fame. Is it worth it really?

Photos of Chichi when she was 14 and 15, the youngest I'll put her at is around 32. She looked at least 25 in those photos taken over 8 years ago
But dragging her on her birthday is not the way to go about this and now her twitter account has been suspended

BBN fans are too toxic tbh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

But dragging her on her birthday is not the way to go about this and now her twitter account has been suspended

That's what she signed up for. She wanted the fame, she must be ready to put her life to public scrutiny. That's why if you want to lie, you must be smart about it. The moment you get caught in a lie, prepare for premium dragging. That's the price you pay for fame

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
dominique:

That's what she signed up for. She wanted the fame, she must be ready to put your life to public scrutiny. That's why if you want to lie, you must be smart about it. The moment you get caught in a lie, prepare for premium dragging. That's the price you pay for fame
I know lying is a bad thing but i feel pity cus she is definitely through a birthday depression.i hope her true friends and loved ones are around her cus being alone at this stage is dangerous

Funny thing is that the whole fiasco started when Gorimapa(Allyson) countered her claim of being 23 and Phynation took it from there.Even Cyph start chasing clout with the issue and it backfired

Happy birthday Chi Chi(trophy girl),you deserve the best of life

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

When would have been the best day to drag her? 6 months after her birthday? grin grin

The lie was too bold and too unsmart to be ignored. Nobody asked to know how old she was. She could have just had her birthday done without specifying her age. Plenty people do birthday and keep their age hush-hush.

Saying `23` na insult to netizens. The dragging she's getting, she had it coming. Your pictures from ten years ago are all over social media showing you to be in your 20s at least, and you come the same social media ten years later to say you're 23? I personally felt my intelligence insulted when I read that. Make them drag her. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
RedboneSmith:

When would have been the best day to drag her? 6 months after her birthday? grin grin

The lie was too bold and too unsmart to be ignored. Nobody asked to know how old she was. She could have just had her birthday done without specifying her age. Plenty people do birthday and keep their age hush-hush.

Saying `23` na insult to netizens. The dragging she's getting, she had it coming. Your pictures from ten years ago are all over social media showing you to be in your 20s at least, and you come the same social media ten years later to say you're 23? I personally felt my intelligence insulted when I read that. Make them drag her. grin grin
They should have shift the dragging till tomorrow

She should have enjoyed her birthday in peace,you people are too wicked jare

Most BBN stars often lie about their age,na who them catch be thief
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nozino:

Are you already tired of the disappointment you Stan?
Sorry to disappoint you!
I am still proud of my boy and his achievements…unlike you and that horrible pig you regret ever stanning!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Hermes giddem!!!
Keep winning!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
dominique:

Jesu!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

But she had no reason to lie about her age!
She should have just celebrated her birthday without claiming that she’s 23…that was so foolish of her.
Serves her right!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
dominique:

I didn't even believe that age stuff from the genesis of last year's BBNaija.
She really deserved the treatment she's getting now.
Why lie all because of followers and deals.
These our celebrities ehhh.
Believe them at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

I know lying is a bad thing but i feel pity cus she is definitely through a birthday depression.i hope her true friends and loved ones are around her cus being alone at this stage is dangerous

Funny thing is that the whole fiasco started when Gorimapa(Allyson) countered her claim of being 23 and Phynation took it from there.Even Cyph start chasing clout with the issue and it backfired

Happy birthday Chi Chi(trophy girl),you deserve the best of life
Truth be told!
She did the wrong thing and she's not smart at all.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
These set of BBN level up finalists are the worst ever!
The weena is busy justifying her countless abortions while struggling with her 2 roadside cheap deals!
Bryan has disappeared from the limelight!
Bella has surpassed the weena in some aspects but she doesn’t have what it takes to remain in the spotlight…she’s so dry!
Adekunle couldn’t get any deals,despite all his schemings and calculations …so unfortunate!
Chi chi managed to get some deals but she tarnished her own image buy falsifying her age on a day she should have been celebrated!
O ma Shey o!
Daniella got a deal with skincare brand but she’s nowhere!
I can’t wait to meet the New set of BBN Titans Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
dominique:

Chichi is nothing less than 42

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Kwa kwa kwa
That’s too harsh!
Kilode?grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Samueltemi337:
I was thinking 66

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4299) (4300) (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.