Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955239 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by junbi(f): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Bryan is looking promising smiley
Young Cute ashewo and sound

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2022
junbi:
Bryan is looking promising smiley
Young Cute ashewo and sound
Bryan reminds me of my bad boy Ike alot cheesy But I feel he will be smarter than Ike though cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2022
Did anyone see the squid game symbols?
If Big brother is trying to enact the film to some degree, then I think these steps will be their next move
1. The new housemates coming in this evening will be in a different house... It makes sense since the current space is quite small

2. Earlier on, I had complained about the colors being too dark. BB may in fact want to alter their mood with these colors by altering their temperaments and inducing discord or maybe the colors are simply a signal to indicate that something sinister is looming at the corner.

3. I strongly feel that there are obvious clues in the current 'house' that the housemates should pick up on in order to win the first challenge...such as the pictures on the walls and a whole bunch of items in the room which seem a bit off.

4. Me thinks the first few days will be brutal just like squid game wherein the housemates will feel comfortable at first and then some bizzare game will cut their number into half.

On that note, my no 1 submission is redacted. It makes better sense that all the housemates should first be in the same uncomfortable and poorly lit space. BB will begin with a challenge much like the first game in the series 'Squid Game', which will lead to a tsunami of the contestants leaving the house..

The remaining housemates, our true contestants, will then be ushered into a brand new, spacious and better decorated BBN house. Only then will the real game finally begin.

What do you all think?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2022
The video quality is fvucking bad. I cant see shiit
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2022
The house is too dark too see the black people
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2022
Anybody that try to colonize kitchen is cancelled...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2022
Who's the guy on black cap he will bring it hot too
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2022
scondy:
So far so good, I am liking the hms....they seem original....the gists ve been flowing organically....no too much forming....they seem lively too...

Exactly! Pity to the nay sayers.

Even their body language is fun to watch. Potential for drama is high.

I hope the next 12 will not change the atmosphere..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2022
peacettw:
If Big brother is trying to enact the film to some degree, then I think these will be their next move
1. The new housemates coming in this evening will be in a different house... It kinda makes sense since the space is already quite small

2. Earlier on, I complained about the colors being too dark. BB may actually want to alter their mood from the word go to make them turn on themselves.

3. I feel there are obvious clues in the house that the housemates should pick up on that will help them in the first game...the pictures on the walls and a whole bunch of items in the room which seem a bit off.

4. Me thinks the first week will be brutal just like squid game wherein the housemates will feel comfortable at first and then some game will cut their number into half.

On that note, my no 1 submission is redacted. It makes better sense that all the housemates will first be in the same uncomfortable and poorly lit space. BB will start with a game akin to the first game in the series 'Squid Game' that will lead to a tsunami of the housemates leaving the house..
The remaining housemates, our true contestants, will then be ushered to a brand new, spacious and better decorated house and then the real game will finally begin.

What do you all think?
There is a bigger house downstairs I believe. The small house the housemates entered last night is the hoh room and the secret room merged.It seems the new housemates today will enter the normal bbnaija houser downstairs,and the housemates upstairs will be reduced like you said by some game,and them the remaining will be moved to the big house downstairs. If you watched Ebukas tour of the house,you will notice that he toured the big house downstairs and not this one. This one appears to he a merger of the rooms upstairs
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2022
fergieboy:
This world is really a small world I

See phyna wey I they smoke weed with that year they do small small skit for street for satellites town lagos

Babe is very ghetto and razz
Edo girl a single mother also

Chai wish her the best
Is this a joke?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2022
Beauty annoyed the hell out of me during their impression game early this morning. Urgh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2022
peacettw:
If Big brother is trying to enact the film to some degree, then I think these will be their next move
1. The new housemates coming in this evening will be in a different house... It kinda makes sense since the space is already quite small

2. Earlier on, I complained about the colors being too dark. BB may actually want to alter their mood from the word go to make them turn on themselves.

3. I feel there are obvious clues in the house that the housemates should pick up on that will help them in the first game...the pictures on the walls and a whole bunch of items in the room which seem a bit off.

4. Me thinks the first week will be brutal just like squid game wherein the housemates will feel comfortable at first and then some game will cut their number into half.

On that note, my no 1 submission is redacted. It makes better sense that all the housemates will first be in the same uncomfortable and poorly lit space. BB will start with a game akin to the first game in the series 'Squid Game' that will lead to a tsunami of the housemates leaving the house..
The remaining housemates, our true contestants, will then be ushered to a brand new, spacious and better decorated house and then the real game will finally begin.

What do you all think?

Interesting! Now you mention the squid game, the interior design begins to make sense. If this happens, then I will doff my hat to biggie. Make we watch…. But mehn, eviction under such a theme will be brutal oh…. cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2022
Any update on happenings in the house
i am tied up at work,no way to access
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2022
MizzD:
Beauty annoyed the hell out of me during their impression game early this morning. Urgh

Lol. That beautiful young lady has supersonic abilities to grate on someone’s nerves. I found myself tuning her voice out last night too. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2022
Christy O that looked like Esther last night is now looking like Nina this morning abi my eyes are paining me ni

Possible ships so far?
Bryan*Daniella
Christy*Phamsavi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2022
MizzD:
Hey babe… kiss
Been watching through you.
Eermm, who is Sheggs among the housemates, i cannot keep up eh.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2022
dominique:
Christy O that looked like Esther last night is now looking like Nina this morning abi my eyes are paining me ni

Possible ships so far?
Bryan*Daniella
Christy*Phamsavi

Christy also kinda looks feza of BBA too fine for phamsavi grin Wait make all the guys enter finish before u ship her! I don't want an Oneal for her!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Bryan reminds me of my bad boy Ike alot cheesy But I feel he will be smarter than Ike though cheesy
bryan is very shy,ike isn't
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2022
MamBi:

Lol. That beautiful young lady has supersonic abilities to grate on someone’s nerves. I found myself tuning her voice out last night too. grin
MamBi, hi
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
If you have not watched any of them please don’t compare them with IKE yet, there’s never gon be any housemate like IKE and thats fact wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2022
Nobody is saying anything about Cyph. I haven 't even seen him this morning. The video quality is zero. I think there are two houses sha. The set of hms coming today might be the slay queens , hot guys and older type.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2022
I am shipping PharmSavi and ChristyO quietly o. PharmSavi has a killer smile, ChristyO looks smart and beautiful , i bet she will serve ka3na and tolanibaj vibes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2022
carammel:

Hey babe… kiss
Been watching through you.
Eermm, who is Sheggs among the housemates, i cannot keep up eh.

My love kiss..

sheggs is not even here yet o.. Biggie erroneously posted the other housemates on the website and we’ve not heard word since then, especially from Kiddricahawk. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2022
The housemates vibing
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Unknown31:
The house is too dark too see the black people
I don't think its the real huz, biggie said they will explore the Huz later.. embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2022
Latashia:
Nobody is saying anything about Cyph. I haven 't even seen him this morning. The video quality is zero. I think there are two houses sha. The set of hms coming today might be the slay queens , hot guys and older type.
Yeah, the next HM will be banger. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2022
So I watched their ‘first impression game’ for a couple of hours early this morning. The housemates decided to say their first impressions about one another.

Khalid - definitely not a furniture. Calm, yet quite expressive and smart. Well rounded and has emotional intelligence. He seems like one who would be excellent with tasks. HMs said they would like to see his angry side cos he seems so cool. He said ilebaye reminds him of his ex, while Daniella reminds him of his sister.

Amaka - very pretty without make up, friendly, extroverted and bold. Love her vibe and she seems genuine. Checked up on Daniella when she went in unannounced during the game. The male housemates like her ass. Kess scored her a 10/10 lipsrsealed

Daniella- cute, clam, but has smart mouth. She’s artistic and lovable. I’m worried that she may be a lover girl though and this may impact her game. She said she liked Bryan multiple times during the game embarassed. Bryan on the other hand jokingly said she’s a pretender and her true colours will come out soon cry

Bryann - very cool, entertaining, seems like one who would enjoy flirting with multiple girls. Everyone said they like his dress sense, style and vibe.

Kess - surprisingly, the guy has been so cool. He’s mature and sarcastic. I like him. I hope he can balance having fun and respecting his marriage. Otherwise, na homeville o. He also said he’s a homely perosn, so he would really like to make friends on the show. He’s interested in unraveling the mystery behind ilebaye’s quietness. undecided

Phyna- I have a love-hate relationship with this babe. One minute she makes me laugh and the next minute I want to yank her off my screen. So razz and loud, doesn’t think before speaking. During the impression game, the housemates, spearheaded by Beauty, called her out on her loud energy. Told her that even though she has the energy needed in the house, she needs to be a listener and should learn to allow others to speak.

Cyph - talks a lot. Indifferent about him.

Pharmsavior - gave me sirdee vibes. Anywhere belle face.

Groovy - indifferent. His Stage energy differs from the house energy. Seems to like Ilebaye.

Ilebaye - boring boring boring .. giving me Wathoni / lilo vibes. Everyone said she’s quiet and is more of an observer. She says he’s not. They all like her smile and tattoos.

Christy: she had cramps and slept early so don’t have much to say about her. I just hope she drops her accent.

Beauty- Hei , never thought this babe would be this annoying. She was just trying too hard. She said she Anticipates a clash with almost every female but she won’t stop talking about girl power. She also championed the Phyna criticism only to be doing the same- dominating conversations and interrupting carelessly. so hypocritical. She definitely will get into a lot of fights (for clout). Won’t be surprised if she gathers a strong fanbase sha.. as per the controversial babe.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2022
3RNEST:

Chai so these ones are not banger abi grin

You better not expect anything much make your mind no go cut cool

Banger without content na still Zero grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Groovy is codedly going from place to place reading everyone grin
He went on his knees like WM pattern wen he entered last year. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2022
3RNEST:

i hope so. Beauty na talkative o, at least she better pass sleeping saskay. Bryann looks like low budget ruger.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2022
aroundnaija:

Chai so these ones are not banger abi grin

You better not expect anything much make your mind no go cut cool

Banger without content na still Zero grin
Lolx, u wait and see..

We don sabi biggie trick... grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2022
MamBi:

Oh, She was a handful yesterday angry but I know she will have fans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.