Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1948341 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Taliya: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Allyson thought Kunle was hot and all and went all over him but discarded him like used tissue after realising he's just an empty boring entity

Honestly, this alone has demarketed him and he has alot to do to up his game

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Secondly:

Everything is wrong with mgbeke.

Mgbeke has the tendency to disgrace and disappoint you at any time. Mgbeke might speak a horrendous English on a National TV that will live on forever which will shock you and make you to exclaim Diaris god o!

You might spend a lot of money and put loads of efforts to clean up an mgbeke to make her presentable to the society. Do you have that time, energy and resources?

Mgbeke will have the tendency to have low self esteem which means that she might mistake anything you say to her as a personal attack due to her innate mgbeke-ness.

As a typical onye ime obodo, a typical mgbeke's attitude and lifestyle is like follow come. It can never leave her. Can you deal with that?
Low self esteem is when you put up certain appearance just to fit into societal expectations.

Why not just be you and do what exactly make you free.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
COOL10:
Chi Chi: Hermes, this your perfume dey choke ooo. It's okay nah
Hermes: Those niggas don't deserve to breathe grin

Hahahahahahahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
I stan an intelligent house mate, see how Sheggz is giving them ideas.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
activities2:
damn this is so enticing
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
SircumzAlot:
Pathetic logic, I like to think that the factors that draws most people to certain housemates can be similarities or aspirations, but there is sha something about them that you have to admire and appreciate to really get invested in the show, so obviously overtime something that you thought was bad can be switched because you like mercy for being sweet and that has desensitized you from having issues with certain bad things that you never liked

While we appreciate violence and drama, we also want to see people learn and grow, while we the viewers also gain some knowledge from the social experiment.

I said I no dey watch for something.

Anything can draw you to anyone, but to say "Young ladies should look at this person as a role model" is what I no wan see.

There is no role model on that show. Just people being people.

One day, you people will learn that human beings are not perfect, and you should not heap expectations of purity, perfection and goodness on them so much that you think one person's own should be emulated and the other frowned upon, how much more on a show like BBNaija.

I do not watch BBN to see myself or a copy of myself, I'm boring enough on my own, I want to see excitement. If the house had only Daniellas, nobody would be watching the show.

I talk the one wey I wan see, come fault the role model perspective of things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ilebaye and big brothers furniture have somethings in common.

Who knows what they are? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by micxwell(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
But why is the so called Banana Island always very noisy and the trenches is always peaceful to watch. I can't deal. They should probably switch the tags. Bunch of barbarians.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Top 7 most followed Bbnaija housemates at the momentgrin
Bryann-145k
Beauty-145k
Sheggz-123k
Groovy-100k
Bella-79.8k
Chichi-72.9k
Hermes-72.6k

If your fave no Dey here,no vex ogrin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Ilebaye and big brothers furniture have somethings in common.

Who knows what they are? grin

Try dey watch show, make you no dey post this kain thing.

Person wey be active participant in the first strike of the show, the quickest strike in the history of the show.

Watch show, no dey watch clips.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Taliya:
Allyson thought Kunle was hot and all and went all over him but discarded him like used tissue after realising he's just an empty boring entity

You’ve said nothing but the truthgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Bryann-145k
Beauty-145k
Sheggz-123k
Groovy-100k
Bella-79.8k
Chichi-72.9k
Hermes-72.6k

Top three already had followers before coming into the house sha.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
micxwell:
But why is the so called Banana Island always very noisy and the trenches is always peaceful to watch. I can't deal. They should probably switch the tags. Bunch of barbarians.
Ehn go and watch your trenches nah. That's the purpose of two channels

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:

Try dey watch show, make you no dey post this kain thing.

Person wey be active participant in the first strike of the show, the quickest strike in the history of the show.

Watch show, no dey watch clips.

Your perception is myopic.

I've been watching for 2hrs now.

She hasn't said one word , heck she hasn't said a vowel. The fight was because beauty was feeling aggressive. She's literally non existent. Just there to add decoration and color.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Oh really? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Bryann-145k
Beauty-145k
Sheggz-123k
Groovy-100k
Bella-79.8k
Chichi-72.9k
Hermes-72.6k

The french woman?... she said she had just 250 followers before big brother.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Oh really? shocked
Yes...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by olamidebaby: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
COOL10:
Which of them?
The same people you saw under the duvet, Khalid and Daniella
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by olamidebaby: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eeghe:
Then, I just saw a clip of Daniella and Khalid on Twitter under-the-duvet-ing shocked
Thought it was just me. I actually ran here for confirmation.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by micxwell(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Ehn go and watch your trenches nah. That's the purpose of two channels
You don't have to comment on my post you know that.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Biggy messed up

Yesterday night would've been the perfect opportunity to add Rachel to the trenches and watch Beauty further descend into madness

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
This chichi is actually a clown
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Beauty is really active this morning,contributing towards their Friday task.Even she and Bryann are now talking.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lexx129: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
See the moment bbbaija daniella and khalid were caught under duvet Last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UME83b6S0o

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Phyna is actually the finest trenches housemate (personal opinion).. she just doesn't know it and makes razz jokes/remarks.

Cyph is giving a really good idea about the games they should present and I'll attribute this creativity to his techy side.

Amaka is looking like a bag of beans wearing pink.

Daniella looks like she's constantly zoning out.

Pharmsavy; i always forget he's in the house until the camera hits his face. I feel he should make himself more visible.

There is a lot of truth in this post
I hate pink. Amaka is living proof that people should work out, but these days, it is not PC to say fat. For her DS yesterday, she walked up the stairs with noticeable difficulty.
Well if she is okay with her weight it’s fine
Then it is also possible that she tries to lose weight, and fails, and this can be challenging and sad

Let’s all choose health sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
All ur faves all end up mad and eventually get thrown out through biggy's kitchen door empty handed on thorn slippers cheesy

Bottom barrel cankerworm cheesy
Adekunle's great fate is way above ur reach!!!U try and see!!!

Giddem...
I vowed not to quarrel with anyone this year,reasons am standing a cute and easy going guy like Adekunle...
But....make I no sha talk

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Innocentchild:
Biggy messed up

Yesterday night would've been the perfect opportunity to add Rachel to the trenches and watch Beauty further descend into madness

Who's Rachael
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
bukolaademi001:

Bryann had only 9000 followers
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:

My faves always end well because I chose the best!
Adekunle isn’t worth my time because he is useless.I’m sure you wanted me to drag him so that you can have a bragging right since he has failed to give you any.
Here you go,enjoy your bragging right and remain pressed!
I will revisit this topic when he gets thrown out of the house as a Z list housemategrin
Last year u stanned an Ashawo bastard that painted the whole of biggie's house with her dilapidated kpekus,this year you are staning a sango apprentice....you must really be dealing with a lot in ur life...
Tati babyyy...never start ur madness,the show still long..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Taliya:

You go open that your smelling kpekus if he toasts you so shut up

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eeghe:

There is a lot of truth in this post
I hate pink. Amaka is living proof that people should work out, but these days, it is not PC to say fat. For her DS yesterday, she walked up the stairs with not noticeable difficulty.
Well if she is okay with her weight it’s fine
Then it is also possible that she tries to lose weight, and fails, and this can be challenging and sad

Let’s all choose health sha

She looks like a housewife that has given birth to two children. She'd look really nice if she lost those flabby arms, but then, gaining and losing weight are tasks that aren't easy to accomplish.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
You go open that your smelling kpekus if he toasts you so shut up
finish dem...

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.