Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1947312 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eeghe:

This is in present continuous tense o, cos she is not about to ever stop lipsrsealed
Sadly true

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eloswag:
There's a possibility I might be up for eviction this week due to the level 2 house thinking I am underrated and might be the laycon of the year, plus I won the first HOH this year... pls vote me to stay.
Eloswags when will u finally knack phyna

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eeghe:

She was gisting with Elo and throughout the convo she did not hear what he was telling her (she was talking to him too o) shocked
Her whole mind was in the lounge where someone? she fought with was gisting…she was simmering (for want of a better word) and even wanted to know why Elo wasn’t hearing the lounge convo…it seems to be a thing cos Elo asked her why she is always bent on doing that?

She said she is trying not to switch to her other self that would not participate in house activities/relations

She kept shaking one leg and looked weird. I got the impression of “not okay”, like a volcano about to erupt …somewhat disturbing (maybe the way the wide smile she had on at points that was at variance with her words? I dunno, something…a certain what I can’t place a finger on now….)

Oh goodness…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
carammel:

She was with Dekunle and Ally at the table earlier today and she said she has been feeling pains on her leg and it’s up to four days, she said Diana has been helpful, she said she couldn’t do morning workout due to the pain.
She spoke into her microphone severally for biggie to call her into the diary room so they can give her some treatment.
Biggie called her eventually.

Thank you kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bella this ur shakara ehn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Giddem...
I vowed not to quarrel with anyone this year,reasons am standing a cute and easy going guy like Adekunle...
But....make I no sha talk
On point dear! Sometimes peace no be option o
The man in question Adekunle is a honest person that respects himself! He is worth fighting for cheesy and I am ready to be fighting his battles with no stone unturned cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
All these ninjas sef, how are they recruited? Abi na the remnants from the people that auditioned for BBN? Person needs to enter big brother house next year o. Even if na as Ninja. Half bread is better than none

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Daniella!!.. I'm 60% sure she is
very funny. Watch daniella and khalid's under duvet runs on twitter and see.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
thatigboman1:
very funny. Watch daniella and khalid's under duvet runs on twitter and see.

She fit never sha knack.

Touching, kissing and all that, maybe she dey do am. She fit even dey do handjobs and oral, but no penetration.

She fit be virgin, but the appropriate question is what type of virgin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Yes ogrin
He has caused a lot of damages already unlike that semi mgbeke called modellagrin
dont mention Modella abeg

assuming,there was another house that is worst than the trenches,that is where she belongs

her wig makes her look a housemaid

she cant break any ship jor

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CSTRR: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
If you are experienced, you would know that there are no virgins in that house

No matter how virgin hide her virginity, it must show one way or the other.

These ones too spoil.
At best, some are not too far gone.

But all of dem don handle man pricckkk before and not just blowjobbb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eloswag(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Eloswag dey Nairaland

His handlers are here. As a digital marketer, Eloswg understands the importance of social media and online spread.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
My dear scondy I be Onitsha woman and we no get time to check time cheesy And I must confess I never believed I will Stan a Yoruba man till I met Adekunle that ticks all boxes!! He even brought out the insecured side of shekpe in less than a week cheesy and trended all through last week! So just because he is not loud or kolomental doesn't mean people should discredit him undecided be it jokingly just to elevate their person cheesy afterall how many winners did better than him in less than week sef cheesy

See U can do things ur own construction abi constructive way while I do mine my way which is vawulence!! cheesy I ready!!

Loool.....time never reach .....loool...journey still far ..keep ur bullets for later....lol

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
On point dear! Sometimes peace no be option o
The man in question Adekunle is a honest person that respects himself! He is worth fighting for cheesy and I am ready to be fighting his battles with no stone unturned cheesy
Let them bring it on

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
To be honest. Sheggz is a good guy lol
You people should give him a break just because he didn't meet your badboy' expectations.

Bella is not particularly an easy flowing babe.
I'd handle her differently though.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eloswag(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Eloswags when will u finally knack phyna

Hahahaha.. Biggie no wan merge us naa... long distance relationship no easy sef. Temptation plenty for level 1
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
MissSpirine:
Let them be, i prefer watching them than watching Shekpe and Belladonna.
I don free them because trying to separate them only makes the ship stronger.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Lolgrin
She no even get vibes sefgrin
werey deceived Biggie and Ebuka that she was bringing on vibes on vibes.oya let us see vibes now,nothing came out except putting on wigs that made her look like an ex convict

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
CSTRR:

These ones too spoil.

My brother, the irony is that in reality, girls aren't this daring,lusting for preeq and wanting to be booed'up..

I dint understand, is it because it's televised? One would expect they'd at least be shy and wouldn't say boo to a goose...

I nor kom understand 9ja babes o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Modella said “the best dick is a community dick”grin
Na wa o.
Which kind yeye talk be this

She now wants to know their impression of her. Even beamed as she collected a compliment. Has forgotten her role chim cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Clement1111:

dont mention Modella abeg

assuming,there was another house that is worst than the trenches,that is where she belongs

her wig makes her look a housemaid

she cant break any ship jor
Lmao!!!
Modella had no business being in that house but I guess grace found her.
I hope she has something to offer asides her cheap ugly wig and her pathetic facegrin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:

She said she wasn't averse to it anymore, but there was once a time she would have said no. He asked her of her stand on Day 2 I believe.

To some extent, I share your sentiments despite her change of stand. It's sort of a subconscious thing. You can say you're open to certain options, but if she found an Igbo guy, preferably an Anambra indigene, he would probably take precedence over Sheggz.

Irrespective, that may have little to do with this scenario.
Thats what I think too
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eloswag:

Hahahaha.. Biggie no wan merge us naa... long distance relationship no easy sef. Temptation plenty for level 1
Don't worry Biggie go soon merge you both after evictions. Hold body small grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
JBoss25:
How is Groovy a simp? Beauty dey fall for that boy
No mind am, simp ko. The word simp has been so overused on this Nairaland.
Worse case scenario, they are both using themselves.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bryann: Ebuka? Ebuka? Please don’t call that name. Every time I hear it I always feel I’m in trouble.

T Boss: You people should talk to me like a human being. If you have any problem take me aside and tell me. It is not fair to go inside that room and nominate somebody every Tuesday.

Nina: Ebuka didn’t ask me the question correctly. He should ask me again.

Dorathy: Please, o, you people should take your gist away from me. Stop whispering into my ears. I don’t want Ebuka to ask me anything on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nonireel(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:

She fit never sha knack.

Touching, kissing and all that, maybe she dey do am. She fit even dey do handjobs and oral, but no penetration.

She fit be virgin, but the appropriate question is what type of virgin.

it's all pretense. being a female you should already know this. no lady wants to appear whorish or addicted to sex on live TV due to concern as to the views of our severely hypocritical society.

nobody (male or female) makes to bbn as a virgin (whatever kind). difference lies in the fact that some are well versed while the others are not.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Clement1111:

werey deceived Biggie and Ebuka that she was bringing on vibes on vibes.oya let us see vibes now,nothing came out except putting on wigs that made her look like an ex convict
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
She really looks like an ex convict who just finished serving her jail sentence!
Lmao!
Even the wig big pass her head!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
meobizy:
Bryann: Ebuka? Ebuka? Please don’t call that name. Every time I hear it I always feel I’m in trouble.

T Boss: You people should talk to me like a human being. If you have any problem take me aside and tell me. It is not fair to go inside that room and nominate somebody every Tuesday.

Nina: Ebuka didn’t ask me the question correctly. He should ask me again.

Dorathy: Please, o, you people should take your gist away from me. Stop whispering into my ears. I don’t want Ebuka to ask me anything on Sunday.
The fear of Ebuka is the beginning of ......... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nonireel(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
CSTRR:

These ones too spoil.

I thought as much
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Bella is an Igbo Princess, Segun is yoruba,I don't think bella would want to date a Non Igbo Guy.

Mtchew,nonsense ! What's special about any "Igbo Princess" if we may know ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
What’s Dotun and Deji talking about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.