Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1945020 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hudson777: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Beauty genuinely likes the guy but he has to man up sometimes....the rest housemates will keep picking on her especially ilebaye.....better war day cum between beauty and ilebaye

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vijuchoco(f): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
safarigirl:

Liquor sef I no sure say she invest this much emotions

See as Beauty para because of Long Distance Chomzy, imagine say Angel dey this house, imagine how body for dey do her.

Angel wey go dey laugh you as she dey siddon on top your guy lap...Beauty for run mad.
Lol.. That Angel babe get mind sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Did Beauty even consider if he wants to wash the plate? Did she consider if he wanted to peel the orange?
She doesn't like people taking advantage of his kind nature so her solution is to take advantage of it and tell him what to do?

Groovy himself
Can't he talk? Groovy did you want to wash the plates for Bryan? Did you want to peel the orange for Ilebaye?
He's just following anyone who tells him what to do. If Bryan says he should go and wash plate he will go and wash. If Beauty say he shouldn't wash he won't wash..
Na wa. Groovy which one did you want to do.

Beauty will save herself a lot of stress if she just asks Groovy what he wants to do instead of telling him what to do.
She may think she's standing up for him but she's doing the same thing she's condemning Bryan and Ilebaye for. Telling Groovy what to do.
Next time she feels like getting offended on his behalf and fighting for him. She needs to ask him if he's even offended

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na ogbanje dey worry this girl

On your own, you go just carry matter for mind, for 5 hours now, you have been talking about the same thing, provoking yourself by yourself.

See, another strike dey her body at least. She does too much and she never listens. Dem follow her talk earlier today, and she is still agitating herself.

No wonder Groovy no mention her name for Diary Session. He no wan dey remember her if he no gats see her

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
I'm back again on keeping up with the Shellas kiss

Bella to Sheggz: You are soooo cute

Sheggz: So are you

https://twitter.com/i/status/1554474186663411712

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hudson777:
Beauty genuinely likes the guy but he has to man up sometimes....the rest housemates will keep picking on her especially ilebaye.....better war day cum between beauty and ilebaye
man up ke that guy needs to flee grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Beauty will kill Groovy, the boy is really tired.....
E no easy to date miss Nigeria but the Groovy guy is too soft and she doesn't like that

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vijuchoco(f): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
PrincessEstates:

I also wished we had voice notes option here too, cos I’m over tired of clarifying what happened. She told Groovy that was in the kitchen cutting something( he and Beauty were cutting veggies for food) to leave it, and come and dress her wound for her. And Beauty told her to look for someone else to help her do it, since Groovy was busy.

There were a lot of people there that were less busy, and Beauty told her to call one of them, which was not too much to ask for...
Thank you for the clarity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Beauty will kill Groovy in the Trenches.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hudson777:
Beauty knows who to fight na, dem no born her well to mess with Phyna, madness pass madness

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Giel:
Did Beauty even consider if he wants to wash the plate? Did she consider if he wanted to peel the orange?
She doesn't like people taking advantage of his kind nature so her solution is to take advantage of it and tell him what to do?

Groovy himself
Can't he talk? Groovy did you want to wash the plates for Bryan? Did you want to peel the orange for Ilebaye?
He's just following anyone who tells him what to do. If Bryan says he should go and wash plate he will go and wash. If Beauty say he shouldn't wash he won't wash..
Na wa. Groovy which one did you want to do.

Beauty will save herself a lot of stress if she just asks Groovy what he wants to do instead of telling him what to do.
She may think she's standing up for him but she's doing the same thing she's condemning Bryan and Ilebaye for. Telling Groovy what to do.

Exactly

She has not even bothered to ask the guy himself whether he was offended by what happened. She has picked offense on his behalf, and wants to force that offense on him.

She needs to shut up. I need her to end up in the same house as Hermes, make dem clear her destiny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
I agree I am an idiot but I get sense pass u
grin grin
IGoComotYaSleeve happens to be what I've just done to you yet you get sense pass me. Like a lizard world, you're on wall, upSideDown sense.
angry eat right.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hudson777: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Last last beauty go chop disqualification if she can’t control her emotions
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Please How's their wager task coming along though?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Leave my Bryann out of your business you guys…

Beauty and groovy…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Who dey follow Herpes talk?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
E no easy to date miss Nigeria but the Groovy guy is too soft and she doesn't like that
and the guy dey form as if he street
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
I don’t understand, who is Hermes talking to?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hudson777: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Beauty knows who to fight na, dem no born her well to mess with Phyna, madness pass madness
phyna nr get problem dat 1 na just cruise,na who nr understand her go day stress e self

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

The guy is not problematic but the gal wants to make him the problematic one.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
I see a potential Tony umez in groovy .....this guy go beg beauty tire lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Even the Groovy himself has told her that she's thinking about these things too much but she go gree?

Like Safarigirl said. She's provoking herself by herself.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Una sure say this guy never craze?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eeghe:
I don’t understand, who is Hermes talking to?
haaaaa I'm confused too... He is talking to himself

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hermes....na ment? Or na lines?...abeg o

Make we no go crown werey winner this year o

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vaca1: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biggie brought a dibia in the house shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hudson777:
Last last beauty go chop disqualification if she can’t control her emotions

Saturday is almost here again, the gal is a loose Canon as she can't control her emotions.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hermes. Abeg I don laugh tire. grin grin
No be small tin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Who is Hermes talking to that is not even making any comment or contribution to the convo?

Or is he talking to himself?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Beauty please make him the toxic guy you want.. use him well grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Beauty says she is at peace with herself, yet, she has been fighting internal war the entire day because her boo wash plate.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.