Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955241 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2022
MamBi:

Adekunle will probably step back.. angry

See how he backpedaled on Bella’s case…

That is exactly what he needs to do- backpedal, so, he does not get lost in what is basically undefined.

We never get to see him away from Allysyn these days, and it is shrinking his presence, because his personality is one that can easily get lost in these things.

We need him to backpedal, all those things he was talking about how he cannot talk to other girls so much because he has gotten comfortable with Allysyn is rubbish. Deji should scatter it, someone should scatter it so that he will talk to other girls by force angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
With ur proboscis face!! angry

U must be hallucinating with ur mama serial colourist tongue
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Let biggy hurry and bring in a ‘quarter caste’ oyibo girl for you to Stan,so that you will move away from that hopeless mannequin called Adekunlegrin
Ode!grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bukolaademi001:
All of you, together.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Phyna is working hard to prove she can actually do the presentation.. its cute to see...

She knows she's actually not as smart or well educated as the others and it's starting to get to her.

No more jokes to cover the shame.

Phyna is not as smart as the others what are you even saying

Bros pack well
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:

That is exactly what he needs to do- backpedal, so, he does not get lost in what is basically undefined.

We never get to see him away from Allysyn these days, and it is shrinking his presence, because his personality is one that can easily get lost in these things.

We need him to backpedal, all those things he was talking about how he cannot talk to other girls so much because he has gotten comfortable with Allysyn is rubbish. Deji should scatter it, someone should scatter it so that he will talk to other girls by force angry
It's too late for Adekunle. Allysyn has diminished the small spark he had.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:

The Deji no get mind sef for a fake housemate!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2022
carammel:
I have missed DoDo and thier chitchats.

Doyin sitting on Dotuns lap and they are talking about their interests in the house.

Doyin said it is either Cyph or Deji and if it doesn’t work with any of them, she would rest.

She encouraged Dotun to do more with the girl, like ask her what she would like to eat, and other small small things, she said the girl is holding back cos she thinks Dotun and her are a thing and she told her no, they are just friends. (Dunno the girl though, but i bet it’s Chomzy)
MizzD.

Haha, it’s my favourite conversation this week cheesy and I will take the friend-zone ship like that grin

And yes it was Chomzy, she already told deji last night that she would ask Dotun why he’s taking things too slow with chomzy since he likes her. Deji said he thinks Doyin likes dotun but she said if she did in that way , she’d definitely have told him. Said she can’t look past the fact that his sister was her classmate. Deji asks if that’s the only barrier but she said no, that she’s also not really into fair / skinny guys. How is Dotun skinny.. *wails* cry angry

Anyway, Doyin asked Dotun if he has told chomzy he likes her but he said people may misinterpret the word like, and he’s not there yet.. but he has told her he wants to get to know her grin . He also feels a lot of people are on chomzy’s case at the moment so she may be confused.

That’s when Doyin advised him to do more of those things you listed.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2022
Zudd:

This sounds more like a ringing tone to my ear,we love to see this grin grin

Shegzz really looks like Tonto's ex husband Churchill in this photo.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2022
badinfluence:

Shurrup it's just week 2! He has time to get back his groove!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Let biggy hurry and bring in a ‘quarter caste’ oyibo girl for you to Stan,so that you will move away from that hopeless mannequin called Hermesgrin
Me idiot my whole family Ode!grin
U too dey smell undecided always begging for my attention tuehtongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:

I feel as if he is struggling in that house which is a pity. I wonder what it will take to give him a boot back into the limelight…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2022
MamBi:

I feel as if he is struggling in that house which is a pity. I wonder what it will take to give him a boot back into the limelight…
Who's struggling in the house?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Make we bet?grin
You go just lose your money for nothing
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Phyna is not as smart as the others what are you even saying

Bros pack well
We no dey find smart.

Entertain me that's all.

Phyna is brilliant to me.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2022
MamBi:

Thank you ohhhhhh!

Choi, if Cyph goes home and Deji is declared fake housemate, Doyin will have no choice but to rest…

MizzD, I am telling you that DoDo may still become reality…. grin

I’d wait till they have a combined pool party / Saturday night party first to decide how hopeful I want to be grin

Although, I Was worried they were drifting apart because of this Doyin’s man- hunting project but gees will always be gees I guess. cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2022
The dryness in trenches has made their signal to disappear.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2022
MizzD:

Haha, it’s my favourite conversation this week cheesy and I will take the friend-zone ship like that grin

And yes it was Chomzy, she already told deji last night that she would ask Dotun why he’s taking things too slow with chomzy since he likes her. Deji said he thinks Doyin likes dotun but she said if she did in that way , she’d definitely have told him. Said she can’t look past the fact that his sister was her classmate. Deji asks if that’s the only barrier but she said no, that she’s also not really into fair / skinny guys. How is Dotun skinny.. *wails* cry angry

Anyway, Doyin asked Dotun if he has told chomzy he likes her but he said people may misinterpret the word like, and he’s not there yet.. but he has told her he wants to get to know her grin . He also feels a lot of people are on chomzy’s case at the moment so she may be confused.

That’s when Doyin advised him to do more of those things you listed.
This explains her attraction towards Cyph and Deji.

I believe the secondary school stuff is her only reason for not wanting Dotun though, we have all been there, like how will i be dating my junior..plus she likes Deji and she will say anything to prove to him that she is very single.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2022
badinfluence:
Same thing SYE housemates were accused of, is what this level 1 housemates are doing.
They've let themselves be relegated to the background while Shegz and Bella shine.
thats why lock down is the standard
Everyone was shining in their own ways grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Dannyxy:
Phyna graduated with first class..

How many first classes in the house bayi…

Phyna you guys are all trenches…
Engine babes and razz... grin

Very obvious...But fun to be with sha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:31am On Aug 04, 2022
MamBi:

Allyson is a very guarded person. She doesn’t like to offend anyone so she is very intentional about what she says / how she behaves. I noticed that since Adekunle started rolling with her, she always tries to tell him what and what not to say so he’s not misinterpreted by the HMs. Like she literally tells him not to say what is on his mind. It’s almost as if she wants to censor whatever Adekunle wants to say first before he says it. I feel she has projected this ‘Adekunle, I’d rather you don’t talk than talk and offend anyone’ on him. Unfortunately,That is not who Adekunle is, and I think that’s why it looks like he’s struggling.

On an interesting note Adekunle told her he wants them to be exclusive last night.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2022
IghravweIG:

We no dey find smart.

Entertain me that's all.

Phyna is brilliant to me.

Exactly and she is smart too

Please make una vote Phyna ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2022
badinfluence:

Period!grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2022
MzCherry:
thats why lock down is the standard
Everyone was shining in their own ways grin

Azzin, dem wan choke us

Everybody dey do their own thing and every ship even had their own dynamics.

Trenches house is more like that, someone said thank God there are two houses, because if na just Island, viewers for don dey complain.

At least now, if one side no dey give you action, you go the other side.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U too dey smell undecided always begging for my attention tuehtongue
Na your dirty boxers wey you never wash for one month dey smell for your nosegrin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Go baff!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2022
carammel:

E be like say na Wahalar teamie i go get this season grin grin

grin

It’s true nah, Biggie really did them strong thing. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2022
UncannyGenius:
The guy brought it upon himself. He shouldn't have paid much attention to her.
Safarigirl has answered u grin however do u think is that easy to avoid paying attention to a desperate lady in that small isolated space undecided Even in the outside world if a lady decides to give u close marking u may not escape it!!! And Adekunle was even honest enough to admit that he is the laid back type when it comes to chasing women that's why he easily gets comfortable with the ones in his space!!

As a fine boy he is I understand him perfectly!! it's possible he has always been used to the ladies chasing him than him doing the chasing cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2022
carammel:

This explains her attraction towards Cyph and Deji.

I believe the secondary school stuff is her only reason for not wanting Dotun though, we have all been there, like how will i be dating my junior..plus she likes Deji and she will say anything to prove to him that she is very single.

lipsrsealed cheesy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2022
I wish level 2 will win this wager.
These island children are beginning to annoy me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
You go just lose your money for nothing
I no mindgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2022
MizzD:

Allyson is a very guarded person. She doesn’t like to offend anyone so she is very intentional about what she says / how she behaves. I noticed that since Adekunle started rolling with her, she always tries to tell him what and what not to say so he’s not misinterpreted by the HMs. Like she literally tells him not to say what is on his mind. It’s almost as if she wants to censor whatever Adekunle wants to say first before he says it. I feel she has projected this ‘Adekunle, I’d rather you don’t talk than talk and offend anyone’ on him. Unfortunately,That is not who Adekunle is, and I think that’s why it looks like he’s struggling.

On an interesting note Adekunle told her he wants them to be exclusive last night.. cheesy

He has told her this three different times in three different ways, and she insists she is not emotionally available for any of that, but she will still be around him.

Na this kain thing been dey happen between Ozo and Nengi wey make me comot mind from Ozo matter.

He will spend his entire time on the show looking for exclusivity, and she will spend it telling him she cannot give him what he wants, but she will give him something.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2022
MamBi:

They need to separate him from Allysyn, and/or find some other girl that will close mark him
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2022
MizzD:

Yeah, blame Allyson. Adekunle is a baby or maybe he is a ret.ard because what's this...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.