Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1949652 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gatecrash123: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2022
Assuming modella know she for dey vibe with amaka and phyna. That her task for no be anything.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2022
Titaniumental:
Nairaland Mods be like you people will have to create two thread for BBN S7 o,one for island and the other for Trenches,wetin concern me with all this trenches update for here

Aswear grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2022
Geezeem:

I watched Phyna a little ago saying she will give Chomzy a run for her money where Elo dey. She said tomorrow nah tomorrow grin

If I miss tomorrow's party make I know wetin cause am grin

In short, I am using magnifying glass…. Phyna wants to bring correct drama to “shipping”. We dey here!

If I miss tomorrow party, make NEPA take light grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Threebear:
Biggie evict 3 ! grin cheesy
you go
Drop sauce or not??

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Munzy14:

cheesy
Zombie way na one way.. grin

Wait for them on stage, chose the fine boy, tag along and enjoy his mumu way for house.. grin grin

You want to troll who pass you..Na wotowoto you go collect sha..

Ndi team nzuzu..

Oniranu,you na to wait till you see the ones wey geh fanbase and boom,u follow the bandwagon like headless chicken you're

Na why you dey do 24/7 shift here like a jobless fool looking for another bandwagon to ride on.

Biggie don do the mumu old man dirty

Oloshi lamuje grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2022
Giel:
Even though I don't like ships, I love seeing the way Zudd's and PrincessEstates love on the respective ships they ship grin grin it's so cute to me, especially with the all the funny memes. cheesy
Thank you

We promise to always bring the organic Shella Ship to your door step

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2022
"You make me happy, I don't know how you do it, you make me very happy...who will I even talk to like this? I don't think there's anyone that fits in, I don't think there's anyone that can replace this, I don't want anyone to replace this..." - Bella to Sheggz

On this ship,na enjoyment all round the clock

https://twitter.com/i/status/1555335308673179649

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2022
scondy:
Amaka na spec o....she has a nice body....get boobs ...get arse...get fine face ...ki lo tun ku....

If only fit just ad swag and correct aura join am...

what of her cho cho cho? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2022
carammel:

Epistle still never tire you oga grin grin

Howdy?

You can take a guy away from the trenches, but you can't take the trenches out of him. This is who I am. embarassed grin

I'm fine, mademoiselle. How's life been treating you?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2022
Let me address one issue.

They call a house mate failed musician and you are kikiking because it suits your agenda lol, you don’t realize they are literally insulting your fave too, because it will be meaning all the housemates are failures too, including your Fave grin

Failures in their careers, because people who are established and where they want will not be on bbn struggling with failures.

So all the housemates are failures, failed doctor, failed beauty queen, failed fashionista failed footballer failed graduate and failed musicians grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Zudd:
"You make me happy, I don't know how you do it, you make me very happy...who will I even talk to like this? I don't think there's anyone that fits in, I don't think there's anyone that can replace this, I don't want anyone to replace this..." - Bella to Sheggz

On this ship,na enjoyment all round the clock

https://twitter.com/i/status/1555335308673179649

Relationships which seem destined for failure mostly end up working out perfectly.. gedoni and khaffi, teddy and bam bam.

Equally

It's the relationships that look picture perfect that actually end up failing horribly. Mercy and ike, ozo and nengi, erica and kidd

Their relationship is camera perfect... and you know what that means.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2022
Ibukzy:
Have you seen a job?

Failure like ur Fave

Jobless fuul
And you think what you just did is sensiable shey?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Relationships which seem destined for failure mostly end up working out perfectly.. gedoni and khaffi, teddy and bam bam.

Equally

It's the relationships that look picture perfect that actually end up failing horribly. Mercy and ike, ozo and nengi, erica and kidd

Their relationship is camera perfect... and you know what that means.
There is a whole lot of imperfections about Shella Ship,ofcos I don't expect you to see that grin grin

And ofcos not all perfect picture relationship goes astray, talking outside BBN now

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2022
What princess treatment is Bella talking about? By cooking for Sheggz everyday? You chop dragging yesterday, you no want make your fans rest today? Na you Sabi oooo

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2022
PrincessEstates:
Rise and Shine, BeeNavy. wink

It’s all Love and Light from this end. Have a nice day guys. smiley

Have a nice day too, teamie smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2022
Sheggz has always been a peacemaker and a good judge of character. He just proved how good it gets yesterday,a clip of the Convo.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1555216027570634753

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Which spec? undecided angry
This is why you don't let the twins watch Peppa pig again abi? shocked angry

Stop washing my dirty linen in public. angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2022
Bella was just telling Chomzy that she's caught Doyin saying things about her and sheggz and she'd keep quiet when they walk in. She hasn't even heard what Doyin said about her to Beauty and when she does I know it's gonna be a mess shocked shocked

Oh we don't want to see dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2022
King of the Zanga!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2022
Support Hermes and have peace of mind!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Islanders take time to dress sha, high heels, durags, exotic dresses, but my trenches dey like school hostel, weird wigs and “we move”..

Lol environment plays a lot on psychology las las..

Up trenches sha, they are the heartbeat of this season… I absolutely love them and their chaos cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2022
Geezeem:

what of her cho cho cho? undecided

The first message on my WhatsApp this morning was from one of my closest male friends. He said his 1st cousin is in the house and I should vote if I don’t have any other interest.
Amaka cry
They share a facial resemblance but my friend is mega cool calm composed, I actually love love love him…

I shared a screenshot of forum shots and daggers at her last night with him and told him voting is over for the week (he does not watch a bit- I am sure he has never watched a speck of BB in his life cheesy)

I don’t like Amaka for anything, but, I won’t be able to not vote for her cos of my friend. Chim!
Though if she is up with someone I like I will choose my heart and maybe buy him beer!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Doyin tor,mind your business o.

It's Bella trying to be diplomatic about the whole stuff here,very funny.

Convo sounding like a threat and warning in my ears grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Hermes is my guy. Its funny he doesn't look it. He's eloquence is amazing and leadership as well

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mj245: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Why is no one talking about when beauty almost naked a female housemate grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Dannyxy:
Let me address one issue.

They call a house mate failed musician and you are kikiking because it suits your agenda lol, you don’t realize they are literally insulting your fave too, because it will be meaning all the housemates are failures too, including your Fave grin

Failures in their careers, because people who are established and where they want will not be on bbn struggling with failures.

So all the housemates are failures, failed doctor, failed beauty queen, failed fashionista failed footballer failed graduate and failed musicians grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2022
Eeghe:
Thanks Trenchers, it’s been nice cheesy
Back to the other house

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2022
PrincessEstates:
Yes o, plenty drama loading for tomorrow’s Saturday party.

Beauty was telling Phyna that they’ll start their makeup very early, so that they won’t be rushed like last week. Then when they get there, Phyna should just lock up and dey her dey, then she(Beauty) will now go and “control” Eloswag for Phyna, and bring him to her side.

That when she has brought Eloswag to Phyna’s side, she should not let him go o. To which Phyna said that if she leaves him, make she die. Beauty then said that Chomzy is a beautiful girl, but nobody ugly for the house. Say make she hold Eloswag tiiiiiight, make she no allow anybody collect am from her o. cheesy

Now they’re planning the “ashewo” outfits that they’ll wear for their party tomorrow. cheesy wink

Tomorrow’s party is going to be LIT. Drama galore grin

Beauty ehnn grin grin grin
She took permission from Groovy last night to dance with Eloswag. I can't wait for the party.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Zudd:
Doyin tor,mind your business o.

It's Bella trying to be diplomatic about the whole stuff here,very funny.

Convo sounding like a threat and warning in my ears grin
Is she and Doyin having a conversation? Currently not watching
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2022
Has there been another bald female housemate?

Or is it allysons head that's unique?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2022
Eeghe:

The first message on my WhatsApp this morning was from one of my closest male friends. He said his 1st cousin is in the house and I should vote if I don’t have any other interest.
Amaka cry
They share a facial resemblance but my friend is mega cool calm composed, I actually love love love him…

I shared a screenshot of forum shots and daggers at her last night with him and told him voting is over for the week (he does not watch a bit- I am sure he has never watched a speck of BB in his life cheesy)

I don’t like Amaka for anything, but, I won’t be able to not vote for her cos of my friend. Chim!
Though she is up with someone I like I will choose my heart and maybe buy him beer!

I truly cannot stand her!

Way too childish undecided

And it's not her age... Saski was young too but chilled lipsrsealed

I perfectly understand you giving her a consideration cos of your friend. someone I hold in high esteem made me vote for WM twice last year.... I hated it! embarassed... But I did sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2022
This year bbnaija sha.. embarassed

I just weak...Biggie fall my hand..

Bring back WM vibe..

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.