Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1949883 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Does anyone else see some real facial resemblance to Nando in Dotun?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Same way Maria was topping till she was sent packing
scondy:

I hope u r not banking your calculations on all those analytics flying everywhere .

Anyone can top those things If people talk about u whether favourably or otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Cyph breakfast done nearly done.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Doyin.....u never rest for this deji hustle ...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Doyin is fvcking cheap, she's literally asking Deji out.

Breakfast getting done for Cyph
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
For a guy that hasn't even show interest in u...saying so much about how u like him is too much ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Expert17:
Doyin is fvcking cheap, she's literally asking Deji out.

Breakfast getting done for Cyph

Cyph go chop better breakfast.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lol Doyin is the most confused housemate.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wait. Does Doyin like two guys? What’s happening?
I legit want MizzD’s take and also scondy’s take
Ahbeg cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
eleshin:
Lol Doyin is the most confused housemate.

I don't even understand her ....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
There’s too much noise in the background. Person no fit hear this Doyin and Deji convo well jor angry

Doyin has really denied this Cyph guy sha grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Cyph go chop better breakfast.....

I pray level 2 wins today's task, I need this Doyin to leave next week

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
This Deji de cap too much

These people are punishing me with level 1

Lemme goan watch Birmingham 22
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Eeghe:
Does anyone else see some real facial resemblance to Nando in Dotun?
Nah Nando Is Oyinbo now (halfcast)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Eeghe:
Wait. Does Doyin like two guys? What’s happening?
I legit want MizzD’s take and also scondy’s take
Ahbeg cheesy

She liked shegz but he's taken...she settled for cyph ....deji came in and she has been hustling him since.

Summary of situation.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Biggie, please I think Deji’s time is up

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oshokhai69:
There’s too much noise in the background. Person no fit hear this Doyin and Deji convo well jor angry

Doyin has really denied this Cyph guy sha grin
She Dey toast the guy, but the guy Dey do shakara grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Doyin dodo, Alaba labalaba. cheesy

Doyin likes Deji more than she likes Cyph, she knows Deji doesnt like her like that but she is still not scared to shoot her shot.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Cyph breakfast done nearly done.....

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Eeghe:
Biggie, please I think Deji’s time is up

Y?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
carammel:

Doyin likes Deji more than she likes Cyph, ahe knows Deji doesnt like her like that but she is still not scared to shoot her shot.

Before nko Which woman go choose cyph over deji cheesy Deji get sauce pass cyph well na cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
carammel:

Doyin likes Deji more than she likes Cyph, ahe knows Deji doesnt like her like that but she is still not scared to shoot her shot.

I'm waiting for Sunday, I want to see her reaction if Cyph does not make it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missjekyll: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Get out of my mentions. I will not be so polite next time. I have had 3 mentions
and have been waiting for you to correct yourself . Last warning.
Oshokhai69:

MissJekyll what has my comment got to do with skin complexion? undecided

I say fine girls no dey this season. Period! angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NwaIdeato: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Deji is really good at picking Doyins' brain, the guy is smooth at saying alot without saying alot.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
missjekyll:
Get out of my mentions. I will not be so polite next time. I have had 3 mentions
and have been waiting for you to correct yourself . Last warning.

cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Deji: i really don't want to come in between you and cyph.. i don't want a triangle

Doyin: no, there won't be any traingle, you've not told me how you feel so i don't really know. But if you tell me you like me, i let him know that I'm no longer interested and i have someone else. I don't like going around tho.

Deji: it's not necessary you know, i can still move on to you if i want you *changes the topic*

Doyin: i don't know but i really like you tho.

Deji : why do you like me?

Doyin: you are confident, you are strong, i like how you take charge, and i think you are really attractive too. I'm just very unsure about how you feel about me.

Deji: you know, in life *changes topic again*

Lmaooo... this girl tho... i like her confidence tho, but it's honestly better to be with someone who likes you more.. than someone you like more.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ruby458:

Very sweet boy. He's so calm, gentle and unassuming for a young, virile, handsome man.

No, Beauty is the best for him in that house. She cares for and about him genuinely. She does such sweet things for him. She's very mature and homely too, albeit with a touch of wahala/stubbornness. She knows how to take care of a man very well.
Modella is good as just a friend abeg, she can't do the things Beauty does for him.

smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
What is bad in a lady being emotionally expressive?

Why do we call ladies names when they are confident enough to say their mind in the context of love and relationship?

Are we not evolving at all?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Gentlefury:

Giddyfia is also a sugar boy and looks manly. Bryan is more into Diane because she looks like his mom(which would make Diane look more like a pervert if she agrees), it might also bring negative heat on Diane the same way young female fans in BBNaija See Gobe dragged Tboss because of Jon even after the show, not to mention the anger of the Gen-Z female housemates like Chiomzy, Ilebaye, Daniella and now Modella. Being a cougar is still kinda difficult in Nigeria, Diane lacks the boldness of women like Shan George or Toyin Lawani, women that can boldly date 18-year old boys . Even almighty Florence Ita-Giwa doesn't flaunt her young boyfriends in public.
You forgot to include the actress, Uche Ogbodo, whose guy is in his 20s. They have a child.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ibukzy:
Same way Maria was topping till she was sent packing

LOL

This is not Maria dear

Maria fell off because she started misyarning against "chosen winner" AND her fans miscalculated.

Maria's exit was a voting gaffe.

It is not something that happens regularly on the show, and it will not be happening to a Bryann. His fanbase is not tied to any "chosen winner". In fact, there is no chosen winner this year

And even plus her early eviction, I believe Maria and her fans have done enough for us all to know that Maria was always a top contender, and her eviction was indeed a gaffe.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nothing concern Doyin, she just dey hustle man dey go.

She be Island Amaka, but she actually get ginger, unlike Amaka wey just dey talk.

Wathoni Pro Max, Boo'd Up Supervisor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Deji: i really don't want to come in between you and cyph.. i don't want a triangle
Doyin: no, there won't be any traingle, you've not told me how you feel so i don't really know. But if you tell me you like me, i let him know that I'm no longer interested and i have someone else. I don't like going around tho.
Deji: it's not necessary you know, i can still move on to you if i want you *changes the topic*
Doyin: i don't know but i really like you tho.
Deji : why do you like me?
Doyin: you are confident, you are strong, i like how you take charge, and i think you are really attractive too. I'm just very unsure about how you feel about me.
Deji: you know, in life *changes topic again*
Lmaooo... this girl tho... i like her confidence tho, but it's honestly better to be with someone who likes you more.. than someone you like more.

Thanks for this gist oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.