Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,297 members, 7,957,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (2046301 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...Naza you are not serious grin grin grin
I'm just wishing you well as my paddy na grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
This Chichi is razzzzZ
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mad man Hermes don join mouth, the whole discussion don scatter.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
safarigirl:
Hermes says Doyin has no right to address anyone's approach to things.

He said if she wants to mingle, she can do so individually, no be to dey expect all of them to be chummy chummy.

Dem wan cut off Doyin head for this table sha, e no deep like that

Also, Bella should not have told these guys about Doyin's reason for wanting to mingle and mix.

She knows exactly why she did this.. she promised to talk to Segun that what he did was bad only to spin it around like this at the table ? Nah

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
You dey see this island ba this year winner no go come from there, them no know how bias nigerians be to people wey dey suffer....in short congratulations to either beauty or bryan

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
God abeg save my trenches babies.

Make things no con dey bloody tonight.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
And Shegzlla shippers would be awwwning now shoot me now

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
But trenches people were attacking Islanders too. I don't understand this one sided judgement on this forum.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bella now telling Sheggz that Doyin really likes him, and that's why she doesn't like when they clash heads.

She dey ask am say why will he go and have a conversation with Doyin without letting her know, and he went to be insulting her.

Sheggz, as usual, tries to deviate from the conversation. She is asking if he likes Doyin, because it just doesn't make sense why he will go to Doyin to be attacking her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bella clearing Sheggz for following Doyin to her room to insult her. Bella says he is wrong and she didn't like it. He shouldn't have done it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Just hear the way Hermes is talking. I like him but I'm afraid this his snake like behavior won't let him win. He is too desperate, you don't need to pull down others to get to the top.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ewee!!

The whole house is now against Doyin

Biggie do Doyin a favour, take her to the trenches her love interest is there and she already confessed that level 1 is boring

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
How can they say Doyin was angry cos she likes Sheggz..

Now Bella is asking if Sheggz likes Doyin, cos she doesn’t see any reason why he would go and talk to her without letting her know.. she’s asking if he has feelings for Doyin. Smh

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Rosebloom:

She set her up unnecessarily.

The silly insinuations are nauseating.

She’s a devil. Fear those type of people.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Okay, sorry to Dodo babe.

Derolafc.
that club no dey google o.
Is the club on international break or what?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Godseye70:
Hermes don vex oo
the guy scatter the whole conversation. Mad man.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
missidy:
Just hear the way Hermes is talking. I like him but I'm afraid this his snake like behavior won't let him win. He is too desperate, you don't need to pull down others to get to the top.

Hermes is not pulling anyone down. He's simply stating the fact

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:

She knows exactly why she did this.. she promised to talk to Segun that what he did was bad only to spin it around like this at the table ? Nah

She conveniently forgot to mention how she apologized about bringing up her name. That Bella is a bad person.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:

She was doing double mouth.

She did talk to him, but she is not firm enough for me. At all at all. She allowed herself to be distracted by inanities.

This is not about whatever triangle there is between their trio. Clearly, her main grouse in all this, is that her name is coming up in disagreements between Sheggz and Doyin, and she thinks it is because of the whole unrequited love thing.

She started well, but she was not firm at all, and allowed "Na you be hot girl" talk distract her.

She absolutely had no right to tell them Doyin was lonely, hence some of her utterances. Those guys will now look at her as some pathetic girl, in desperate need of male attention. It is disgusting.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Rosebloom:

She set her up unnecessarily.

The silly insinuations are nauseating.

And they were very intentional..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bella say it oooo...that's the simple truth

DOYIN LIKES SHEGGZ TOO TOO MUCH!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
With all these tension leading to the party, the party could surprisingly be devoid of any vawulence sef...

But Hermes, Sheggz, Chomzy et al need to calm down.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Actually Bella and Sheggz deserve each other. It makes more sense now why they click. Doyin baby you dodged a bullet

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Women will disgrace you on this show
Bella it’s now about how Doyin wants your “man”?
JeeeeZ

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
safarigirl:

She was doing double mouth.

She did talk to him, but she is not firm enough for me. At all at all. She allowed herself to be distracted by inanities.

This is not about whatever triangle there is between their trio. Clearly, her main grouse in all this, is that her name is coming up in disagreements between Sheggz and Doyin, and she thinks it is because of the whole unrequited love thing.

She started well, but she was not firm at all, and allowed "Na you be hot girl" talk distract her.

She absolutely had no right to tell them Doyin was lonely, hence some of her utterances. Those guys will now look at her as some pathetic girl, in desperate need of male attention. It is disgusting.

Chi chi and chomzy are mocking her now.. goodness

Oh Lord .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chichi is busy scattering trenches ship but here supporting sheggz.
Chichi 2face. When she goes to Doyin, she will say the complete opposite of what she's saying now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
missidy:

Hermes can never win this BBN. You can quote me anytime…

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
While doing that he should remember it is only one person that will win, not the whole team.
Nhazeru:

Hermes is not pulling anyone down. He's simply stating the fact
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Deji, you have just one job

Tell Doyin about all of this

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Actually Bella and Sheggz deserve each other. It makes more sense now why they click. Doyin baby you dodged a bullet
You know this

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
He won't. I was rooting for him but after what he just said about level 2 and what he did to Khalid, he can never win. He will be like Ceecee on stage when Miracle was announced winner.
Oshokhai69:

Hermes can never win this BBN. You can quote me anytime…

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
My Gawd Chichi and Chomzy should not harm Doyin oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.