Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944665 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Na only pretty face Bella get ...if to say front dey....the t-shirt she tie for make sense gaan ...then if back dey ....that skirt for be fire....

So no be the cloth get issue per se....na ingredients to spice am no dey

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Latashia:
Biggie is also a shipper.

But not shipping Shegella, Shegs is about to worry and pace around the house after the party. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yellowpigment:
Somebody on this thread said Bella looked nice.
Why ?
Why must you lie ?

grin

Forgive them, na stanship cause am.

I am so annoyed by her entire look. If na me dem send that cloth, I no dey wear am, strike be damned.

Why will you send someone that skinny an A-line skirt? She neither has the thighs nor the ass to pull off that skirt, and then you sent her a big shirt she still had to tie?

If dem send me that cloth, I will take it as an act of aggression against me. At best, I will wear the shirt, but I will find camo pants to pair it with. Nothing fit make me use open eye wear that kind of skirt.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Just getting back...

My mentions are blown up

I can't read through..and i don't have strength to read back.

Can someone give me a summary of the interesting things that happened today? grin

One or two lines would suffice.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lol by this time last week most of the HMs were yet to take their bath but now the HMs have to wait full 35mins for party to start. angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yellowpigment:
Somebody on this thread said Bella looked nice.
Why ?
Why must you lie ?
Picture please
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
scondy:
Na only pretty face Bella get ...if to say front dey....the t-shirt she tie for make sense gaan ...then if back dey ....that skirt for be fire....

Na the cloth get issue to start with.

Not every cloth is for every body type. The designer sent her an outfit that is not for her build, and that's very messed up.

Even if some people have thick thighs and all, there is the kind of outfit you will send them, and it will still look awful.

The first issue was the cloth. It is not for her body type at all. The designer messed up, and if na me, walahi, you will hear from me in the Diary Room, after I fling your skirt aside on Saturday first.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

No I didn't tell anyone that o!!! I believe the show is on Showmax, you have to subscribe for it, so I heard smiley

Oi. You haven’t answered. How’s Showmax from the UK for watching BBN? Asking for a friend.

By the way, my friend saw you having fun at the Margate Soul Festival wink cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
I'm actually so pissed off by that Bella's outift.

That's like giving someome who is already fat a heavily layered cloth to wear. You just set them up.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

But not shipping Shegella, Shegs is about to worry and pace around the house after the party. cheesy
Sheggs will so choke Bella tonite to make biggie ship him also.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Phyna no fall my hand o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
scondy:

Lol who is your fav dear?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
If you’re stylish, you’re stylish. If you’re not stylish, you’re not stylish.

Check out the combat gear they gave Beauty to wear nah... My QueenB look the outfit finish, she bring out 6-inch heels, look am some more, and brought out wig that matches the colour of the outfit, then topped everything with some Alpha female jewelry.

And just like that, the outfit went from being so-so, to a 100. cool

So you either got it, or you don’t. Period...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Yellowpigment: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
safarigirl:

grin

I am so annoyed by her entire look. If na me dem send that cloth, I no dey wear am, strike be damned.

Why will you send someone that skinny an A-line skirt? She neither has the thighs nor the ass to pull off that skirt, and then you sent her a big shirt she still had to tie?

If dem send me that cloth, I will take it as an act of aggression against me. At best, I will wear the shirt, but I will find camo pants to pair it with. Nothing fit make me use open eye wear that kind of skirt.

Exactly angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Na Dotun and Phyna i dey feel pass
I like their Military look..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Titaniumental:
This Groovy looks like gaybriella grin

I won't be surprised if he is actually one

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
safarigirl:

grin

Laycon suppose get 1 Million strikes then LMAO

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
PimpasParadise:
It's simple. Doyin is trying to fill a void, she wants to right her wrongs. It's an epileptic behaviour.

She'll soon expose herself.

Watch.
Zukwanike
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bryan win sponsored task abi e no win grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
This Phyna hype no dey enter most times...na im make club owner collect mic for her hand ...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
safarigirl:

grin

If I recollect perfectly, CeeC & Tacha were not punished for discarding particular wears.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
safarigirl:

Na the cloth get issue to start with.

Not every cloth is for every body type. The designer sent her an outfit that is not for her build, and that's very messed up.

Even if some people have thick thighs and all, there is the kind of outfit you will send them, and it will still look awful.

The first issue was the cloth. It is not for her body type at all. The designer messed up, and if na me, walahi, you will hear from me in the Diary Room, after I fling your skirt aside on Saturday first.
It is not the cloth, it is just her.
She is supposed to bring her stylish self to rock the look better.
She looks so basic, she didn’t put any effort at looking better.
Its a party on a show for entertainment.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NwaIdeato: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Eloswag suppose comot that swag from him name, Baba resemble fulani herdsman angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
chiomaP:

Lol who is your fav dear?

Adekunle, Hermes, Beauty, phyna ,khalid

But the top person for me is Adekunle

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
This designer knows they are going to dance for 2 hours in a hot party room and sent them all these covered up and heavy clothes?
Them go too suffer.
This designer didn't try at all. Big brother should have allowed them wear their normal clothes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
nazablossom:

I'm just wishing you well as my paddy na grin
grin grin
Add prayer join.

The matter wey dey ground tough.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
scondy:

Adekunle, Hermes, Beauty, phyna ,khalid

But the top person for me is Adekunle
Nice tho

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
scondy:
This Phyna hype no dey enter most times...na im make club owner collect mic for her hand ...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Reussite:

If I recollect perfectly, CeeC & Tacha were not punished for discarding particular wears.

CeeC wey dey even change the style of the cloth sef if she no like am.

I think she got a warning at least, I don't recall.

I sha know say there is nothing in this life that will make me wear that skirt to go and party.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Reussite:

Eehn , Tacha was punished o. She wasn't given any dress for like 2 or 3 weeks sha. CeeC is we get connections so she couldn't be punished.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Reussite:

Tacha was. Big brother didn't bring her any clothes the next week because she complained that one he brought didn't fit
As if it's her fault the clothes didn't fit her and it's a sin for her to say it.
He really treated her badly.

I don't blame anyone that doesn't speak up when they are given clothes that they feel don't fit them perfectly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
This designer doesn't like Bella and Allyson because what on earth is this!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.