Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1936367 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
MamBi:

She is topping my like list for now….
Let her remain there and gum at that top.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
thatigboman1:
dont even care a bit for that one. Just want him to stop sniffing Bella's ass let Bella play her game.
I feel so sorry for Bella because he’s draining her gradually and killing her game by being her shadow,sharing her highlights and making her lose her identity without him.
The way he grabs her all the time makes me cringe and I don’t know why Bella keeps indulging him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
MizzD:

On this last part, I’m with you o, but then it’s Doyin so I see it coming embarassed lipsrsealed

Lol
When it comes to men Doyin will leave you dumbfounded

My baby kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
This gal with big eyeballs be looking like the simp in last season.

Ladies with large eyeballs shouldn’t be wearing faux lashes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
I don't care who I have to vote for, to ensure Sheggz leaves that house, I am actually sick and tired.

All he does is tell lies and do sneaky shit.

I will even vote Allysyn if it will somehow lead to his eviction. No housemate has grated on my nerves as much as that guy.

Trenches, abeg win HoH, give us a combo that can kick that fellow out.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Saltandwater:

Necessarily so! It's a game but no excuse for the unnecessary hate and banter from those acting-evil-twins from the island.
Ohh U mean Chiomzy and Chichi?
No worry...Biggie go tell HMs to select 3 or 4 HMs from each house for possible eviction!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Racheal shd move close to Dotun ooo

Hey God...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

Fake HMs may be leaving in a week's time, I doubt they will give them more than 2 weeks. So, I guess the getting to finals will be the major difference.

But deji was saying he ll be there till the last day...so let's see if they have same privilege to stay till the end
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lol.. they're now remembering beauty's good deeds..lol..

Sounds like a tribute in a wake keep vigil.

They say she always keep them in mind when she's cooking,not minding if she just had a fight with you..lol..

Then Byran goes, beauty why? Chai.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Beauty is gone nawao, I'm teary

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
mariahAngel:

Being jealous and possessive starts out cute at first, then it gets out of hand.
Truth..that early stage is where ladies pocket men well well...We go just the smile say love don chain us...Until it progressed to next stage and church agbasaa.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
ThierryJay:
Go Rachel, pls do this Lord's work on Adekunle to break him free from Obaseki's bondage. I beg of you babe.

Obaseki?
Wtf ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Trenches will be on the chopping block again tomorrow

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Allyson glossy lips looks like her head..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes

But not practicing.

Which area of law do u have interest in ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Is Dotun gay

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
carammel:

There’s no flaw in wanting to associate with wealthy people or sophistication

Tell Scondy abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I am liking her more and more was even warming to her long distance ship with Cyph, hope the girl is able to cope when she does not see her allies tomorrow.
She has to cope and play that game as an underdog then shock them at the finales. I am missing those trio that left already.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:

I feel so sorry for Bella because he’s draining her gradually and killing her game by being her shadow,sharing her highlights and making her lose her identity without him.
The way he grabs her all the time makes me cringe and I don’t know why Bella keeps indulging him.

Bella has a low self esteem to an extent. She is still confused and marvelled that fyn simp boy like seggzy could be hovering over her. I am sure she never believed seggzy will be flocking round her. To her “wetin this guy see for my body wey make am dey follow me like fly?...ahhh God I thank you o! Na so I fine reach?!” grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:

He has killed her game and vibe. so sad to watch sad

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Abeg is doyin aware cyph and beauty are watching her from their hotel rooms?

It'd be a long teary week for her.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Divay22:

Hermes for me
This season na still virgin...Them never even romance am sef.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:

Hmmm, thanks…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
Allyson looks like the older version of Emmanuela the child comedian

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
ToxicWaste:
chai Soo nobody wants to welcome me embarassed
Welcome dear kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
Latashia:
She has to cope and play that game as an underdog then shock them at the finales. I am missing those trio that left already.

I am missing them as well. Poor Christy O couldn't compose herself to do her interview sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
I swear this Beauty DQ too pain me. As my fave don comot. . . .wetin remain to watch? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
Where's that nigga threebear
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
stephleena:

Lol..i think he's really feeling himself, and thinks he's the only diasporian, and I don't blame him, for that really as ,I feel like these so-called level 1 housemates are somehow swallowing all his lies, Maybe due to low self esteem or whatever it may be.

Sheggz wouldn't try this nonsense,with pepper dem housemates na, where there's a khaffy, Ike, Mike, learned seyi, and a well travelled mercy, they would've placed him at the back bench since. He wouldn't even try this nonsense unauthentic accent and lies with vee, kiddwaya. And even nengi would've checkmated him, because I recall a scene, where nengi and kiddwaya were talking about alot of streets and places, I mean high streets places in London..

I don't know why these housemates let him fly and get away with many unchecked lies and so-called British behaviours. Even deji the American one, seems also drowned in Segun's web of lies

They r just leaving him to his folly ....there is way they ll counter him , he'll say its cos they want Bella....he almost tried that nonsense with Adekunle in week 1
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
[quote author=PurifiedR post=115482618][/quote]

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:
I don't care who I have to vote for, to ensure Sheggz leaves that house, I am actually sick and tired.

All he does is tell lies and do sneaky shit.

I will even vote Allysyn if it will somehow lead to his eviction. No housemate has grated on my nerves as much as that guy.

Trenches, abeg win HoH, give us a combo that can kick that fellow out.

I am not his fan though but no combo can kick him out at this stage....sad truth cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
scondy:

But deji was saying he ll be there till the last day...so let's see if they have same privilege to stay till the end

Where dem wan keep am?

Maybe he just dey tell those people so they won't detect him.

There are two remaining housemates that will possibly come in next week, because I know say na 30 names been dey the list of housemates. 28 don enter now, two more next week maybe, and we're done.

I no sure say fake housemates get till last day, but we wait.

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.