Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government (23294 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by Ola5TP: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
The government should be blamed
they failed beyond repairs

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by WhizdomXX(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mokason288:
Nigerian’s

If he doesn’t react you will say he refused to react because he supports the terrorist

If he react’s Nigerian’s will still say he is pretending

Whether he reacts or not everyone now knows his stance especially after the Sokoto incident.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by Timmi: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ola5TP:
they failed beyond repairs

Blame game generation. If you can’t perform in the other room, you will blame the government. Get up from your behind and use your sense to work - reason.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Atiku, Buhari and Tinubu belong to the same Whatsapp group.
Nigerians be wise and don't vote these set of wicked animals who cannot defend Nigerians because of their parochial interest.
We warned you in 2015 that Buhari would destroy Nigeria if given another opportunity to rule.
I have played my part again in lending my little support.
Don't say I did not warn you fools o...

Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by Lush100(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
First things first,
We are still awaiting your approval of the tweet of the death of Deborah Samuel.

Every other tweet is secondary.

Secondly here u blamed FG.

Kindly let us know who you're blaming on the death of Deborah Samuel the victim
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by Revoluxe: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Pls when will scientist finish conducting their experiment on Mars. Abeg I need mars visa
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by murmee: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
Make him get out
EXACTLY. PDP and ATIKU at work. Anything to discredit the APC !
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by Wipper7000: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Always Reacting from DUBAI...Fool
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by Funflipper: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mokason288:
Nigerian’s

If he doesn’t react you will say he refused to react because he supports the terrorist

If he react’s Nigerian’s will still say he is pretending

He should first of all react to Deborah's murder.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by shopwiser: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
You guys have released election thugs for election
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by redcliff: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
Make him get out
Looool
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by jkpbestseries: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
BethiMcCauley:
The PDP’s presidential candidate Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the Kuje prison break. Atiku calls out the Federal Government’s inability to enthrone a regime of law and order as the reason why the country is experiencing a sharp rise in incessant attacks on hapless Nigerians.

Terrorists had on Tuesday night attacked the facility, freeing hundreds of inmates, among them fellow terrorists.

He tweet just before President Buhari visited the Prison. President Muhammadu Buhari has visited Kuje to see the extent of destruction terrorists caused during the attack on Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1544645849468354563?t=nNuUdzt3Mz1uXNLoL9Gsag&s=19

thesame people.... Another Fulani fot 8yrs? Never again.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by LaReinaa(f): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Did his reaction end with AA..
he will soon come out to retract it claiming he wasn’t the one that wrotegrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by kenedyx: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
emmykk:
In Nigeria after Boko Haram have killed soldiers and civilians in the cause of their activities,kidnap and rape , destroy govt property ,when they are finally caught instead of executing them to reduce their numbers they are just sent to prison. That means the soldiers who died died for nothing and those killed died like fowl,rape and nothing happen.

Then their members will re-enforce and break prison and freed their members and they go back to continue from where they stop.
Who bewitched Nigeria?

That's exactly why the north prefer their brothers to rule. They have this soft approach towards handling criminals. Unlike the south (easterners) who prefer a more radical approach.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by EdiskyHarry: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
The worst country currently on the planet earth is Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by Ola5TP: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
Timmi:

Blame game generation. If you can’t perform in the other room, you will blame the government. Get up from your behind and use your sense to work - reason.
This scrap is for the birds. Aint legit
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by Paullo19: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Nigerians no get problem with Atiku position

He has done well, Na the dunce when wear ceremonial white go crime scene without any statement be our problem
ATIKu did which well??
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by emmyileri(m): 12:13am On Jul 07, 2022
This man is a terrorist, believe him at your own risk
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by nextstep(m): 4:16am On Jul 07, 2022
As if his government would be any better... that's how Buhari and APC were reacting to issues during Jonathan's tenure, yet they ended up being much worse.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by Emola12(m): 5:03am On Jul 07, 2022
Nah God go suffer person wey go vote PDP and APC come in 2023 nah thunder go fire d person
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by Oshiogwemoh(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2022
BethiMcCauley:
The PDP’s presidential candidate Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the Kuje prison break. Atiku calls out the Federal Government’s inability to enthrone a regime of law and order as the reason why the country is experiencing a sharp rise in incessant attacks on hapless Nigerians.
I can't buy Atiku Abubakar for a naira! The day he became useless to me was the day he deleted his post about Deborah's murder.

Terrorists had on Tuesday night attacked the facility, freeing hundreds of inmates, among them fellow terrorists.

He tweet just before President Buhari visited the Prison. President Muhammadu Buhari has visited Kuje to see the extent of destruction terrorists caused during the attack on Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1544645849468354563?t=nNuUdzt3Mz1uXNLoL9Gsag&s=19

Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by shegz24(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Buhari being kidnapped at Daura after handing over next year, I see him complaining about insecurity, I see Aisha moving permanently to Dubai, I see Peter Obi making Nigeria a better place.

This I have seen.

We can see how Anambra has become "better" with the consistent murders.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government by drstone1: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Atiku, buhari, Tinubu and all their urchins are all sympathetic to Bokoharam and their members, so make he gettat
Best quote. You forgot to add. Kashmir Shèttima, El Rufai , Modu Sherrif. Kawu Baraje and of course Rotimi Amaechi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video) / Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy / PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.