Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

$2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting (34568 Views)

Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead / Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident / Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by Fearyourcreator: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Am sure all the nigerians in America are presently destroying America.

By the way, Which nationality are you?
You can't build your home , always running all around ... How will you maintain another home
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by fkj950ax(m): 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
abbey621:

You're still deluding yourself, I also live in the USA and work with very sensitive data, you are yet to show me a country that had severe gun violence and eliminated the problem by a gun ban. You said you're not asking for a total gun ban then what exactly are you asking for? Universal background checks? Mental evaluation? What exactly are you asking for if you're not calling for a gun ban?

I know America is divided into the liberal nutcase and the Foxnews whackos but I could care less about any of those views, either side is just as bad and only an ignorant person would think otherwise. Once again I ask you, where do you stand? Do you want to take guns away, yes or no? By taking guns away do you think the criminals, the gangsters etc will be at a disadvantage or advantage? Remember over 80% of the guns in the hood comes from illegal sales....THINK ABOUT IT!

P.S. You cannot debunk a list over one incident, did you even take statistics in high school or college? You need a bigger sample, try sampling the past 20 or 30 mass shooters, if majority of them do not fall into either drug abuse, mental illness or terrible childhood then I'll accept defeat otherwise don't argue what you don't know!

It's not a pissing contest, so I don't care if you accept defeat or you don't. The truth is nobody, but yourself truly cares if you emerge victor or vanquish in arguing in a public space. Nobody is challenging you to anything, or asking you to an argument or debate. And honestly, this mindset is not something that I want to keep up in public discourse.
How many mass shooting has been linked to this narrative if you look into that sensitive data of yours. "By taking guns away do you think the criminals, the gangsters etc will be at a disadvantage or advantage? Remember over 80% of the guns in the hood comes from illegal sales".
There is ALMOST NO mass shooting linked to criminals or gangsters or "hood" as you put it. This is where you are conflating the discussion, and echoing the talking points of gun advocates.
If you do have access to these spurious sensitive data, then finding countries where gun restrictions and/or ban worked should be easy for you, but what do I know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by abbey621(m): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
fkj950ax:

It's not a pissing contest, so I don't care if you accept defeat or you don't. The truth is nobody, but yourself truly cares if you emerge victor or vanquish in arguing in a public space. Nobody is challenging you to anything, or asking you to an argument or debate. And honestly, this mindset is not something that I want to keep up in public discourse.
How many mass shooting has been linked to this narrative if you look into that sensitive data of yours. "By taking guns away do you think the criminals, the gangsters etc will be at a disadvantage or advantage? Remember over 80% of the guns in the hood comes from illegal sales".
There is ALMOST NO mass shooting linked to criminals or gangsters or "hood" as you put it. This is where you are conflating the discussion, and echoing the talking points of gun advocates.
If you do have access to these spurious sensitive data, then finding countries where gun restrictions and/or ban worked should be easy for you, but what do I know?

This is about overall gun violence not just mass shooting, man you're annoying grin.....You love cherrypicking your points don't you? Take a look at what you responded to and tell me if I was referring to mass shootings or overall gun violence, FA RA BURUKU BA LE!

Because criminals don't respect laws. The guns on the streets with no serial numbers are cheaper than buying a phone. The reason most Americans will not give up their guns is simple, when these criminals show up to rob you at home, at your car, office etc, you don't have to wait for police to come, you can defend yourself from those mofos.

Restricting gun laws only accomplsihes one thing, the criminals have weapons and the law abiding citizens do not. America needs to pay more attention to drug supply, mental illness and the decline of the traditional family. These kids are growing up with hate and extremist ideas, life is no longer precious, death is seen as bravery......SMH!

In the end understanding lo matter.....I'm not here for your approval, I said what I said , take it or leave it.....PEACE!
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by Wwwq: 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ok
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by Alibaba0: 1:14am On Jul 07, 2022
Neimar:
Gimme half of the money angry

Olodo ......make u for use am fuvk ashawo abi?
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by Emola12(m): 5:08am On Jul 07, 2022
Omo see dah White man nah maga be dat o chai how a go take see im username ooo
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by Neimar: 5:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Alibaba0:

Olodo ......make u for use am fuvk ashawo abi?

Na only mumu like you dy follow ashawo
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by lexy2014: 6:19am On Jul 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

You can't build your home , always running all around ... How will you maintain another home

I am sure you are agree that all the nigerians in America are presently destroying America.

You haven't answered my question. Which nationality are you?

Have you built your home? What in your home have you built?
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by fkj950ax(m): 6:34am On Jul 07, 2022
abbey621:

This is about overall gun violence not just mass shooting, man you're annoying grin.....You love cherrypicking your points don't you? Take a look at what you responded to and tell me if I was referring to mass shootings or overall gun violence, FA RA BURUKU BA LE!

In the end understanding lo matter.....I'm not here for your approval, I said what I said , take it or leave it.....PEACE!

You are just all over the place, and it’s so confusing. My points have been consistent.

Most recent mass shooting have been done by people who do not fit the narrative you are pushing (drug, mental illness, black Americans, hood, illegal guns, male domestication, family values, etc).

Other countries have restricted guns via ban or stringent measures and the results have been zero or drastic mass shooting incidents.

The OP is about a mass shooting incident, so let’s stay out of gun violence.

1 Like

Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by Fearyourcreator: 6:45am On Jul 07, 2022
lexy2014:

I am sure you are agree that all the nigerians in America are presently destroying America.

Don't push words to me
Most Nigerians are destroyer thief sef centered ... That's why they elect bad leaders cus too much of bad citizens
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by maasoap(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2022
abbey621:

Because criminals don't respect laws. The guns on the streets with no serial numbers are cheaper than buying a phone. The reason most Americans will not give up their guns is simple, when these criminals show up to rob you at home, at your car, office etc, you don't have to wait for police to come, you can defend yourself from those mofos.

Restricting gun laws only accomplsihes one thing, the criminals have weapons and the law abiding citizens do not. America needs to pay more attention to drug supply, mental illness and the decline of the traditional family. These kids are growing up with hate and extremist ideas, life is no longer precious, death is seen as bravery......SMH!

Well, you can write long story as much as you want, the truth remains that other developed countries with gun restrictions have significant lower gun violence than USA.
The same way that guns restriction law will take away guns from the law abiding citizens is also the same way guns will be taken away from the criminals.
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by maasoap(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2022
abbey621:

Bullshit......Most of the murders in Chicago occurred from gangs and drug deals, most of those guns were obtained ILLEGALLY! Let me gist you on what you don't know, combine population of Canada, UK and Germany, you'll still have less than 70% of the US population. When it comes to drugs, I'm talking cocaine, prescription, heroine, meth etc, the USA consumption is 500% higher than those countries COMBINED!

When you compare things please use the right context and facts!

Stringent gun control measures will take most of the guns off the streets whether acquired legally or illegally
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by lexy2014: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Don't push words to me
Most Nigerians are destroyer thief sef centered ... That's why they elect bad leaders cus too much of bad citizens

According to you:
Fearyourcreator:

Una go still scatter there.. Nigerians are wicked ... Nigerians are destroyers

Will you therefore agree with me that all the nigerians in America are presently destroying America.

Who are the "they" that elect bad leaders?
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by codeigniter(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Neimar:

Oga try rest with your doomsday messages
Calm down for once

E go shock am, when he is 80 and his doomsday never arrive
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by Fearyourcreator: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
lexy2014:

According to you:

Will you therefore agree with me that all the nigerians in America are presently destroying America.

I didn't use all ... For here you don wan start to twist words... Nigerians...
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by lexy2014: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

I didn't use all ... For here you don wan start to twist words... Nigerians...

If you say nigerians twist words, which nigerians are you referring to and what is your nationality?

According to u:

"Una go still scatter there.. Nigerians are wicked ... Nigerians are destroyers"

Who were you referring to in your comment?

Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by abbey621(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
maasoap:

Stringent gun control measures will take most of the guns off the streets whether acquired legally or illegally

That's nonsense!
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by abbey621(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
fkj950ax:

You are just all over the place, and it’s so confusing. My points have been consistent.

Most recent mass shooting have been done by people who do not fit the narrative you are pushing (drug, mental illness, black Americans, hood, illegal guns, male domestication, family values, etc).

Other countries have restricted guns via ban or stringent measures and the results have been zero or drastic mass shooting incidents.

The OP is about a mass shooting incident, so let’s stay out of gun violence.

Sorry we are not on the same page, I am telling you again go back to my comment that your responded to, if it was about mass shooting then fine you win but if it is about overall gun violence then admit your screw up and move along.....I hate stubborn people!
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by abbey621(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
maasoap:

Well, you can write long story as much as you want, the truth remains that other developed countries with gun restrictions have significant lower gun violence than USA.
The same way that guns restriction law will take away guns from the law abiding citizens is also the same way guns will be taken away from the criminals.

Name one country that had a severe gun violence problem and solved it by removing guns.....Just one! Una go dey compare apples and oranges dey form Aristotle grin grin grin
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by Fearyourcreator: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
lexy2014:

If you say nigerians twist words, which nigerians are you referring to and what is your nationality?

According to u:

"Una go still scatter there.. Nigerians are wicked ... Nigerians are destroyers"

Stop using the word all... Most Nigerians are thieves... Greedy people .... That's why your leaders are bad...
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Stop using the word all... Most Nigerians are thieves... Greedy people .... That's why your leaders are bad...

You haven't answered my questions.

According to u:

Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by fkj950ax(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
abbey621:

Sorry we are not on the same page, I am telling you again go back to my comment that your responded to, if it was about mass shooting then fine you win but if it is about overall gun violence then admit your screw up and move along.....I hate stubborn people!

You actually have issues. Instead of talking on points you resort to abuse and bullying to cover your lack of ability to have a form of intelligent conversation with strangers.
This conversation has never been about gun violence, you are just a small time cyber bully learning the trade. Everyone has asked you simple questions, and all you do is resort to insults, abuse, trolling and other despicable behaviors.
Like I said before, it's not a pissing contest, I don't want to win anything.

Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by abbey621(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
fkj950ax:

You actually have issues. Instead of talking on points you resort to abuse and bullying to cover your lack of ability to have a form of intelligent conversation with strangers.
This conversation has never been about gun violence, you are just a small time cyber bully learning the trade. Everyone has asked you simple questions, and all you do is resort to insults, abuse, trolling and other despicable behaviors.
Like I said before, it's not a pissing contest, I don't want to win anything.

What conversation? You jumped out of nowhere to reply to my comment......So you mean you responded to a comment without comprehending what it was about? Dude you're funny, take it as a lesson in life, LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP! Your bullying context would have mede sense if I was the one that went after you but that's not the case.

Humble thyself, life no hard at all, you could have saved yourself lots of time and headache if you just RELAX, BREATHE & REFLECT! In the end, I've passed my message across and I've expressed myself eloquently, the rest of your issues can be discussed with your therapist.....PEACE!
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by fkj950ax(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
abbey621:

What conversation? You jumped out of nowhere to reply to my comment......So you mean you responded to a comment without comprehending what it was about? Dude you're funny, take it as a lesson in life, LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP! Your bullying context would have mede sense if I was the one that went after you but that's not the case.

Humble thyself, life no hard at all, you could have saved yourself lots of time and headache if you just RELAX, BREATHE & REFLECT! In the end, I've passed my message across and I've expressed myself eloquently, the rest of your issues can be discussed with your therapist.....PEACE!
Refer to image in my last mention.
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by Fearyourcreator: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
lexy2014:

According to u:

Una refers to Nigerians ....
Am a Nigerian
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by Fearyourcreator: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
lexy2014:

According to u:

Am a Nigerian...
And I never said all Nigerian
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by lexy2014: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Am a Nigerian...
And I never said all Nigerian

What is the difference between una which you say refers to nigerians and all Nigerians?

If you are a Nigerian, that means you are one of those who twists words, who is wicked and who destroys.

Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by Fearyourcreator: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
lexy2014:

What is the difference between una which you say refers to nigerians and all Nigerians?

If you are a Nigerian, that means you are one of those who twists words, who is wicked and who destroys.

Bros....
Na wetin you sef know ... Most Nigerians na thief
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Bros....
Na wetin you sef know ... Most Nigerians na thief

Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by Fearyourcreator: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
lexy2014:

You are the thief
Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by lexy2014: 5:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

You are the thief

Re: $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting by Fearyourcreator: 5:56am On Jul 08, 2022
lexy2014:

Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 / Mega Yacht Suspected To Belong To Putin Impounded By Italian Authorities / Built to Kill- United State Powerful Arsenals (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.