Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje (25551 Views)

2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians / Ekiti 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyebanji (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Presents APC Nomination Forms To President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by Lugianostar(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Last Last !!!

Breakfast go dey ??
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by famology(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
PHOTSEE:

He can't be everywhere oga, we no dey give shishi

What's this one saying? Who's talking about giving money to anybody? U well so?
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by ViceGovernor: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayzed2022:
Hello everyone here I want u to b careful of the telegram fixed match scammer named @DAVIDFIXED4455

He agreed to send me fixed game for 6k n after he received d credit alert he deleted all chats n blocked me

The receipts n chats re below
Report his page immediately.
I'll add him up from my other accounts just to report his stinking ass undecided
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by Olamide5252: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
please put this in the news for us

Dear Nigerian leaders,

AN ATTENTION FOR EXTRA SECURITY OF NIGERIA CITIZENS
My name is Olatunde. It was few days ago that one of our leaders was saying in the news that everyone should find ways of saving themselves if they are attacked by Gunmen; and a pastor was also seen in the church with a barrel. My point is, we are not Korea where every youth of the nation is required to undergo military training. How can someone who has never held a gun before be sure that he is targeting the enemy and not his/her colleague who are both under attack by the Enemy. As for someone who had undergone the training may be long ago without occasional practice, how sure are we that such a person like the pastor is not going to shoot the church member once the chaos starts. The rich men had occupy more than enough land, leaving no space for even the present generation to occupy. Many of these affluent people build houses in which they hardly sleep there. IF these lands had not been occupy by these people, shifting our farmers far into the bush, Our farmers would not have any reason to go too far into the jungle for farming. If they have been able to farm where people would be able to find and rescue them quickly if they shout out at the top of their voice whenever they are being attacked by these herdsmen, many lives would have been saved.
However, these days, I see young people driving cars of their own here and there on the Roads. Many of these people had hardly come of age; and if someone is even 18 years, does that mean that that person is sensible enough? Does it mean that the person has known the norms of the society? Does it mean that the person has known all the road signs and how valuable the life of people crossing and walking by the road is?. Just because everyone has it does not mean everyone has the right to have it. In other words, just because everyone has the money should not give everyone right the right to buy cars and other related things that are liable to cause the death of human and even that of the the animal.
I will like to Address our Nigerian celebrities. Our celebrities have no clue that they should live an exemplary life for their fans, the people, and the citizens. For quite some time now, hardly would someone go online without hearing news of one of these celebrities, spraying money on the street while driving. I had predicted that those running after the car could end up sustaining injury which they would not be able to cure with even the money they picked while running after the celebrity money; and it was not long that I read on the news that one was killed by the car of this same celebrity. Some would say they mistakenly upload their unclothedness. What were you doing, Recording yourself while you were naked? What was your intention while having sex and recording it and with the guts of uploading? Even if you feel the urge to watch blue film, it should be something you watch on online and not to be kept permanently on your phones or computer.
I will like to Address our leaders(Government) yourself. Do you even need to go out with security members if you are not running an official errands? I mean you are not supposed to be hard to find on the street with not even a single security. If, as per your power, you have made the nation peaceful you will have the will to work on the street without any form of intimidation or fear of being attacked. You got there through the people. How can it be so hard for the people to see you one on one? A seed cannot germinate without going through the soil. You should try to be the branches of tree that spread download, touching the soil after germinating.
In conclusion, it would be great if you could ensure that our forces are disperse to villages and towns, walking up and down day and night. Even if they perceive any form of dispute in a family, they should arrest such a person or people, placing them under an hour or two in their custody, but this should go with no money for discharge. It doesn't take time for our forces to turn people to their source of money. As for the church and mosque, more forces could be disperse to major and bigger churches of such. Shrines seems save these days.
Avoid turning blind eyes to any celebrity that display any form of immoral acts online or on the street. Young boys with no proper experience on driving should be forbidden from doing so. Take away the car of anyone who seems too young to own a car and should only be returned when the person comes of age an experienced.

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU FOR US, OUR LEADERS.
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by Troublemaker111: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
We are waiting to teach Oyetola a lesson at the poll come next Saturday sad
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by Elidrisy20: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
With the current security challenges facing Nigeria,I don't think this country will continue to exist after 2023
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by Olastep1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
They will lose the election and their money

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by PHOTSEE(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

What's this one saying? Who's talking about giving money to anybody? U well so?

If you like drink peracetamol for the mater. You will be served Agbado.
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by able20(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
A Presidential convoy was attacked in katsina state .Kuje prison Abuja was also attacked all within a week
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by PHOTSEE(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Olamide5252:
please put this in the news for us

Dear Nigerian leaders,

AN ATTENTION FOR EXTRA SECURITY OF NIGERIA CITIZENS
My name is Olatunde. It was few days ago that one of our leaders was saying in the news that everyone should find ways of saving themselves if they are attacked by Gunmen; and a pastor was also seen in the church with a barrel. My point is, we are not Korea where every youth of the nation is required to undergo military training. How can someone who has never held a gun before be sure that he is targeting the enemy and not his/her colleague who are both under attack by the Enemy. As for someone who had undergone the training may be long ago without occasional practice, how sure are we that such a person like the pastor is not going to shoot the church member once the chaos starts. The rich men had occupy more than enough land, leaving no space for even the present generation to occupy. Many of these affluent people build houses in which they hardly sleep there. IF these lands had not been occupy by these people, shifting our farmers far into the bush, Our farmers would not have any reason to go too far into the jungle for farming. If they have been able to farm where people would be able to find and rescue them quickly if they shout out at the top of their voice whenever they are being attacked by these herdsmen, many lives would have been saved.
However, these days, I see young people driving cars of their own here and there on the Roads. Many of these people had hardly come of age; and if someone is even 18 years, does that mean that that person is sensible enough? Does it mean that the person has known the norms of the society? Does it mean that the person has known all the road signs and how valuable the life of people crossing and walking by the road is?. Just because everyone has it does not mean everyone has the right to have it. In other words, just because everyone has the money should not give everyone right the right to buy cars and other related things that are liable to cause the death of human and even that of the the animal.
I will like to Address our Nigerian celebrities. Our celebrities have no clue that they should live an exemplary life for their fans, the people, and the citizens. For quite some time now, hardly would someone go online without hearing news of one of these celebrities, spraying money on the street while driving. I had predicted that those running after the car could end up sustaining injury which they would not be able to cure with even the money they picked while running after the celebrity money; and it was not long that I read on the news that one was killed by the car of this same celebrity. Some would say they mistakenly upload their unclothedness. What were you doing, Recording yourself while you were naked? What was your intention while having sex and recording it and with the guts of uploading? Even if you feel the urge to watch blue film, it should be something you watch on online and not to be kept permanently on your phones or computer.
I will like to Address our leaders(Government) yourself. Do you even need to go out with security members if you are not running an official errands? I mean you are not supposed to be hard to find on the street with not even a single security. If, as per your power, you have made the nation peaceful you will have the will to work on the street without any form of intimidation or fear of being attacked. You got there through the people. How can it be so hard for the people to see you one on one? A seed cannot germinate without going through the soil. You should try to be the branches of tree that spread download, touching the soil after germinating.
In conclusion, it would be great if you could ensure that our forces are disperse to villages and towns, walking up and down day and night. Even if they perceive any form of dispute in a family, they should arrest such a person or people, placing them under an hour or two in their custody, but this should go with no money for discharge. It doesn't take time for our forces to turn people to their source of money. As for the church and mosque, more forces could be disperse to major and bigger churches of such. Shrines seems save these days.
Avoid turning blind eyes to any celebrity that display any form of immoral acts online or on the street. Young boys with no proper experience on driving should be forbidden from doing so. Take away the car of anyone who seems too young to own a car and should only be returned when the person comes of age an experienced.

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU FOR US, OUR LEADERS.

You must be a Muric apologist
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by TinubuNG: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayzed2022:
Hello everyone here I want u to b careful of the telegram fixed match scammer named @DAVIDFIXED4455

He agreed to send me fixed game for 6k n after he received d credit alert he deleted all chats n blocked me

The receipts n chats re below
Your education is questionable for falling for this cheap scam. Infact, I feel like slap you now tongue

If then no scam you,na who den go scam,yeye weakling tongue
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by Jostoman: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mbamally:
APC and PDP They're all the same

Oya

LIKE FOR PETER OBI
OR
SHARE FOR APC + PDP
stop putting APC and PDP together
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by Burgerlomo: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mbamally:

Oya

LIKE FOR PETER OBI
OR
SHARE FOR APC + PDP

APC, PDP and the rest of the follow come parties combined with all soon be OBIdient grin
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by Pat081: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
Flag of failure...Osun people should just reject both Oyetola and Buhari at the poll.
hmmmmm and you think they are wise like that?? Only few of them are wise , you are still going to see some workers who will still vote for him in this election
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by Assylum22355: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
[quote author=Mbamally post=114483989]APC and PDP They're all the same

Oya

LIKE FOR PETER OBI
OR
SHARE FOR APC + PDP[/quot
The P.Obi loot anambra state for 8years under PDP. Admit it or not they are bird of the same feather.
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by Pat081: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Troublemaker111:
We are waiting to teach Oyetola a lesson at the poll come next Saturday sad
talk for yourself some useless people will still vote for him on Election Day you will still see some workers that will vote for him
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by famology(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
PHOTSEE:

If you like drink peracetamol for the mater. You will be served Agbado.

Stay away from hard drugs
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by Duru009(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Even uptil now. Bola Chicago Ahmed TINUBU has NOT still name his running mate......
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by Emekaonline: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Quest7777:
"Any candidate who can not hold ordinary flag upright &unaided is not worthy to be president of FRN". -Albert Einstein cool

But why are the Ipob/Obi followers have propensity for falsehood? That statement you quoted by Albert Einstein, please can you show us where he said such?
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by Emekaonline: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Pat081:
talk for yourself some useless people will still vote for him on Election Day you will still see some workers that will vote for him

That is why Oyetola supporters will call the PDP and LP supporters useless. How could you call people useless just because they are not supporting your candidate? Are you that mad? Lack of home training is your bane
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by Pat081: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Emekaonline:

That is why Oyetola supporters will call the PDP and LP supporters useless. How could you call people useless just because they are not supporting your candidate? Are you that mad? Lack of home training is your bane
you are the one that is mad not me I call them useless because how can some1 own them what they work for and still they will still vote for him again let them change him and vote for other party i think they have 20 some thing party in that state is not only PDP they can vote for other party is dia too so use your brain next time
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by HRMK: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2022
God1000:
A government that impoverishes its own people should not be allowed to continue.

Our leaders have lost it completely, they only care about winning elections.
UR ENTITLED TO A SINGLE VOTE!USE IT AT THE POLLING STATIONS!NOT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by bayelsaowei(m): 6:06am On Jul 07, 2022
The gathering of didirins...
Re: Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje by PassingShot(m): 6:12am On Jul 07, 2022
Mbamally:

Oya

LIKE FOR PETER OBI
OR
SHARE FOR APC + PDP
Obi will win online and be declared President, Federal Republic of Online Nigerians

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State / Buhari Visits Nigerian Embassy In France (Photos) / Kano Girls Must Finish Secondary School Before They Can Get Married - State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.