Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

A New Oil Well Has Been Discovered In Nigeria And It's For Everybody - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A New Oil Well Has Been Discovered In Nigeria And It's For Everybody (153 Views)

Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' / Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Oil Well Has Been Discovered In Nigeria And It's For Everybody by Patrick0345(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
This oil well has been in existence but many people didn't know about it.

The few that knows about it have been using it to bank plenty kudi every week without remorse.

Their reason is that they have been talking about it but no one is listening so they decided to mind their business.

But I took it upon myself to inform you who is reading this that you too can partake in this weekly revenue sharing formula.

Pay close attention as I reveal this secret oil well to you.

Our forefathers have been enjoying this oil well without even knowing about it. Now is your turn!

The good thing about it is that, you don't need to travel to the south to get your share.

With just a smartphone and internet connection, you are good to go!

You might be wondering what kind of oil well uses data�

Well, this oil well that is enriching young Nigerians is no other than Affiliate marketing.

Now I have created a free video that shows you how you too can fetch your own share of the 25 Billion naira that is literally been thrown in the air every day.

Click on the link below to grab your own copy before it's taken down.

see you on the other side. �

(1) (Reply)

Freelancing Services / Tiles And Marbles Professional Work / Inflation To Cancel Out German Retail Sales Growth In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.