Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy (19288 Views)

Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today / Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by ogatboy(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Do you have an evidence Tinubu is wanted in the USA?

If you're wanted in the USA, believe me, you will never step in countries like France or the UK because such a person will be arrested by the Interpol and sent to the USA.

I did not say he is wanted. I said he should visit Chicago first and come back.

France and UK share data like USA and Canada. USA and Europe don't have that extensive sharing of data.
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by rickyrex(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Why will I doubt it? grin

I've search and couldn't find any of his legacies.
theres no need biding words with you . you dont need to see his achievement, your hatred wont allow you to. even after wasting DATA you still blinded your conscience to realise his achievement. Anyway buhari had no lagacy and he ruled you. Peter will do same if thats what you want . Good day
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2022
Eniitankorede:

He has no foresight and vision and he wants to lead NIGERIA.

In a Nut shell who is the most preferred to you?

Let's get the view from your own side...

or you are just laying a foundation with lies!?

Mr Learned
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2022
ElSudani:

Isn't it obvious when Obi's supporters are cussing and threatening everyone who dare to criticize him. Classic ipob tactics.

Didn't Apc insult and threatened Jonathan to a stand still both online and offline?? Bt it's obi supporters that are now the problem cos Apc is on the receiving end. Lmao grin
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by ElSudani: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2022
jaxxy:

Didn't Apc insult and threatened Jonathan to a stand still both online and offline?? Bt it's obi supporters that are now the problem cos Apc is on the receiving end. Lmao grin

One of you threatened Omokri's daughter, another one of threatened anyone who would come to the south east and mention Tinubu. If that is what you call politics then you and your candidate are toeing the path of Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by Bigheart007: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Many of you who think Obituary is your Lord and saviour will soon see that both your Lord and saviour, and all of you his followers are blind and dumb. Obi has no track records of good leadership. He is just a scam who turned to motivational speaker with sugar coated tongue. He has no major legacy in Anambra state to point at. He has no leadership qualities. He was impeached and sacked by the house of Assembly. He never created any political party and he never nurtured anybody to become a good leader. These are all the good qualities of Tinubu. Now, all the imbeciles following him will meet their Waterloo very soon. Just as this guy is saying, a good leader would have negotiated a settlement with the aggrieved members of the faction. Rather he preferred to throw money around lawyers hoping that they will fix the problem for him. Because he lacks negotiating skills. That’s why he was having problems when he was Governor. He has no foresight and vision and he wants to lead NIGERIA.

Your argument is so watery . You are not making sense. Obviously, you have nothing tangible against Obi .
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by ElSudani: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2022
Bigheart007:

Your argument is so watery . You are not making sense. Obviously, you have nothing tangible against Obi .

Obi has no record of achievements. He is an overhyped ipob candidate. He lied about his failed investment in a brewery, saying the investment was worth $100 million dollars but we now know the initial $20 million dollars investment is now worth a measly $5 million.
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by jaxxy(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2022
ElSudani:

One of you threatened Omokri's daughter, another one of threatened anyone who would come to the south east and mention Tinubu. If that is what you call politics then you and your candidate are toeing the path of Nnamdi Kanu.

Has an oba in lagos threatened igbo with lagoon? Hasn't Apc supporters carried a coffin with Jonathan's name on it?

So who is fooling who?
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by storm001(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2022
daroz:
The funny thing is that PDP and APC no longer attack each other, their mutual enemy is now Labour Party which they claim does not have structure.

They don't know what is coming.

Instead of APC/PDP to tell us what they can do different, they are both busy attacking Obi and you think they have any good plan for Nigerians.
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by ElSudani: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2022
jaxxy:

Has an oba in lagos threatened igbo with lagoon? Hasn't Apc supporters carried a coffin with Jonathan's name on it?

So who is fooling who?

Just remember Nnamdi Kanu who threatened to go to Abuja and bring Buhari's head back to alaigbo. There's a fine line between talking politics and talking your way into prison.
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2022
Kennedyli:
NLC and the TUC owns the party and they've come out to support Obi.

It's like a dad who owns a house and his two sons (the chairmen) are fighting over it.

So the dad comes out and says he has given the house to the senior son.

And the junior one says he's going to court.

What is he going to court to say? That he owned the house?

You twisted the story. In reality Obi would be the junior son of the party so the senior son can go to court to fight against his father giving his rightful inheritance under traditional law to his younger brother.
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by CSTRR: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2022
What is wrong with this idiot?

Even if they give you labour party, what will this clown do with it?
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by Ibman: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2022
This is why most times I don't take this South easterners seriously. I tell you this biafrans are annoying set of people while obi is gaining relevance and support even from a northerner like myself, one stupid one is there trying to pull him down, after they will come and be shouting they have been marginalized. What is that their name again self, is it betrayals or biafrans.
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Bigheart007:

Why not prove him wrong as you have something tangible to say. Isn't it obvious that you are the one that have nothing tangible to say?
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2022
ElSudani:

Just remember Nnamdi Kanu who threatened to go to Abuja and bring Buhari's head back to alaigbo. There's a fine line between talking politics and talking your way into prison.

I've mentioned what an oba of lagos said and Apc supporters said and did to Jonathan including carrying a coffin. This is besides buhari baboon and dog soak in blood comments and u didn't say anything about them?

it's only Nnamdi Kanu and Peter obi supporters own u remember? Lmao
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by ElSudani: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2022
jaxxy:

I've mentioned what an oba of lagos said and Apc supporters said and did to Jonathan including carrying a coffin. This is besides buhari baboon and dog soak in blood comments and u didn't say anything about them?

it's only Nnamdi Kanu and Peter obi supporters own u remember? Lmao

I haven't said anything because you are just parroting the usual ipob lies and half truths.
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by jaxxy(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2022
ElSudani:

I haven't said anything because you are just parroting the usual ipob lies and half truths.

ohhh and u a parroting what? grin

Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by AliyuMahdi9: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2022
Long Epistle Because of OBI

Na wa ohh.

Just Sell your Candidate, Mr Man

Eniitankorede:

Many of you who think Obituary is your Lord and saviour will soon see that both your Lord and saviour, and all of you his followers are blind and dumb. Obi has no track records of good leadership. He is just a scam who turned to motivational speaker with sugar coated tongue. He has no major legacy in Anambra state to point at. He has no leadership qualities. He was impeached and sacked by the house of Assembly. He never created any political party and he never nurtured anybody to become a good leader. These are all the good qualities of Tinubu. Now, all the imbeciles following him will meet their Waterloo very soon. Just as this guy is saying, a good leader would have negotiated a settlement with the aggrieved members of the faction. Rather he preferred to throw money around lawyers hoping that they will fix the problem for him. Because he lacks negotiating skills. That’s why he was having problems when he was Governor. He has no foresight and vision and he wants to lead NIGERIA.
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by ElSudani: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2022
jaxxy:

ohhh and u a parroting what?

Are you saying it's ok to threaten someone's daughter because some people carried a mock coffin of a politician?
I am not sure you understand what is criminal and what is not.
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by jaxxy(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2022
ElSudani:

Are you saying it's ok to threaten someone's daughter because some people carried a mock coffin of a politician?

I am saying all is wrong. None is right bt u are here bullying a sitting president and carrying a coffin with his name. What did the person say to threatened sm1s daughter?

I thought u said it eas ipob lies bt know u have kept quiet.
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by ElSudani: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2022
jaxxy:

I am saying all is wrong. None is right bt u are here bullying a sitting president and carrying a coffin with his name. What did the person say to threatened sm1s daughter?

I thought u said it eas ipob lies bt know u have kept quiet.

Don't start lying, you have been defending and justifying the boorish attitude of Obi's fantastics.
I am not really surprised because I know you are definitely Ipob.
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2022
ElSudani:

Don't start lying, you have been defending and justifying the boorish attitude of Obi's fantastics.
I am not really surprised because I know you are definitely Ipob.

u are not saying anything about the Apc miscreants and threatening Jonathan and the oba of lagos comment. undecided

condemn everything and support everything.
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by nuelyoyo(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2022
In as much as I am tired of PDP and APC, and want a change in the political atmosphere of Nigeria, I must say that this factional Labour Party (LP) chairman's case has merit. According to him, the LP has a laid down rule on succession in thier constitution which was not followed when a new chairman was installed.

If the ruling party (APC) and the main opposition party (PDP) sees Obi as a threat, they will use the judiciary to thwart his presidential ambition through this factional chairman's case. Remember the APC has influence on the judiciary up to the supreme court.
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by Bifas1: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Eniitankorede:

In the words of my best friend "never fight a man that is not fighting you". You have been trying to dent his image but his popularity keeps increasing. Ask yourself some questions Bro. A better Nigeria is all we seek.
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by isaacsegun(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2022
Basher8583:

Trust me no one has the time of LP.
You are already doing the campaign wrong way from the first instance so its a doomed project already.

Peter Obi already knows this and thats why he keeps mentioning that you should all calm down and be responsible online.

Politics are not won by emotions. There are internal activities needed to be done, lack of which makes it null and void.
A good structure guarantees more success.

Online noise gets nothing but entertainment.

Cry me a river. Your tears is Sweet. Obviously you just begin, your household will soon join you in shedding tears grin

Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by EndWeakerection: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2022
Oga Calliatus how many people know you shocked stop all these. let OBI go. Many are already Obidient
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by Esope6320: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2022
IG acct needed ASAP
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by sukar886: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2022
Useless Igbo man, he has been bribed by atiku, I trust Igbo people , once en Bleep, en go collect
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by emezuo17: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2022
ElSudani:

Isn't it obvious when Obi's supporters are cussing and threatening everyone who dare to criticize him. Classic ipob tactics.
. The question is why are the PDP and APC who have been in power before and contested against each other not fighting themselves but focused on fighting Peter Obi and labour party that has never ruled Nigeria before? Why is it so.
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by olumike001(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2022
PDP and APC are corrupt but they re the only one that showed us what true democracy looks like, the primary despite spanning for more than a day was televised across the country and even international observers were around for ordinary primary election. But the only saint party met in one hotel, head butt and bully there presidential candidate...and become the flagbearer overnight. If this thing happens in PDP or APC, I wonder what the masses will be saying now.

You can start the bullying and abuse now, the floor is open.

Peace
Re: Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy by ElSudani: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2022
emezuo17:
. The question is why are the PDP and APC who have been in power before and contested against each other not fighting themselves but focused on fighting Peter Obi and labour party that has never ruled Nigeria before? Why is it so.

Who are the people talking about Obi other than his online miscreants?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Votes’ll Come From Twitter, Says Atiku Group / Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide / Minimum Wage: Labour Awaits Tinubu’s Decision On ₦‎62,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.