Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers (21455 Views)

Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each / 51 Lagos Teachers Fail Professional Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by Quickstory: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
According to the government, the award is organised yearly to reward and appreciate "the passion and dedication of outstanding public school teachers across the state."

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc7uR0D2GB0

Twelve teachers and administrators of public schools in Lagos State will on Wednesday emerge winners of outstanding teachers of the year award by the government of the state.

According to a statement issued by the government and signed by the assistant director of press at the ministry of education, Ganiu Lawal, the 12 teachers will emerge from the list of 22 shortlisted teachers who made it to the semi-final stage of the competition.

The cars will be publicly presented to the winners during the second edition of the Lagos State Teachers Merit Award. The date for the public presentation is yet to be announced.

According to Mr Lawal, the event which is organised yearly by the Ministry of Education is aimed at rewarding and appreciating the passion and dedication of outstanding public school teachers across the state.

“The Annual Education Merit Awards is an initiative of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu’s Administration to reward excellence in the teaching profession and motivate selfless teachers who put in their best in raising the quality of teaching and learning,” the statement reads in part.

He noted that the selection and nomination of teachers for the award was led by the chairperson of the Association of Private Educators in Nigeria, Lai Koiki.

“Other members of the committee include Fowler-Amba, Abisola Obasanya, Sherifat Atinuke Ogboye, Yinka Ogunde, Oyindamola Egbeyemi and Idris Adetutu,” he said.

Mr Lawal added that the committee members selected mostly from private education administrators with a blend of public sector technocrats screened 3,529 applicants and selected the 22 semi-finalists who will compete for the 12 cars
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/539722-12-lagos-teachers-to-emerge-car-winners-wednesday.html

15 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by CleanInAll: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nice
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Impressive.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by Totilopussylick(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Casava and agbado republican

Their governor is really doing well tongue undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by FatherBona: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayzed2022:
Hello everyone here I want u to b careful of the telegram fixed match scammer named @DAVIDFIXED4455

He agreed to send me fixed game for 6k n after he received d credit alert he deleted all chats n blocked me

The receipts n chats re below
At your age, you still gullible enough to believe fixed matches exist, big shame on you!!!!

31 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by Evaromantik(m): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
A very good move but all i care about is making sure Peter Obi is elected come 2023.

Vote Wisely!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by Fraudbaby(m): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Smh!
Na that one your mates who are Mayor in other good countries dey do? sad

I just hope you dey pay those old Fellas pensions on a steady?

Fraudbaby cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by feed70: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Quickstory:
According to the government, the award is organised yearly to reward and appreciate "the passion and dedication of outstanding public school teachers across the state."

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc7uR0D2GB0

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/539722-12-lagos-teachers-to-emerge-car-winners-wednesday.html

Audio
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by ObosiUkwalla: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
May the lives of helinues seunmsg afamed shortigboman and others be the way Buhari has left Nigeria's economy and security

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Every year? Why am I hearing this for the first time? Did they give out cars in the previous years or he just learnt from Peter obi? Well I will not be surprised the recipients are card carrying members of the APC.
Kudos to the governor anyway and the receipts
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by Beedude(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
FatherBona:

At your age, you still gullible enough to believe fixed matches exist, big shame on you!!!!
Na greed kill am

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by Perfecttouchade: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
I saw One of the beneficiaries(she was given the golden car) tear rubber and na her car baam pass for inside her mini estate now grin Alhaja just dey rock am cheesy , she was so happy and she called all her fellow Muslim friends to come celebrate with her and pray with her .. congratulations to the lucky ones

15 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by muykem: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lagos is a pacesetter since the day of Tinubu.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by abobote: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
And its news?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Award winners come and prove that no bribes were exchanged
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by villkuse: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
gooooooood
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by Houseofglam7(f): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by ArewaNightmare: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Imagine giving only 12 cars to 12 teachers and people are cheering him #tuuueh

While Tinubu gets 6 cars in 2 yrs even without a single certificate to match that of the teachers

AFRICA WHO SWEAR FOR US OOOOO

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by OsuEbonyi: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
4 + 4 sealed

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by OsuEbonyi: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayzed2022:
Hello everyone here I want u to b careful of the telegram fixed match scammer named @DAVIDFIXED4455

He agreed to send me fixed game for 6k n after he received d credit alert he deleted all chats n blocked me

Awoof dey run belle

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by Seniorwriter(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
SMH
All for the glam Governor....

@Seniorwriter
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by OsuEbonyi: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Evaromantik:
A very good move but all i care about is making sure Peter Obi is elected come 2023.

Vote Wisely!
Pipe dream

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by Cantonese: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by OsuEbonyi: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Seniorwriter:
SMH
All for the glam Governor....

@Seniorwriter
But your governors are giving your mothers Kerosene.
Stop hating ! It's not good for your soul

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by Mrkumareze(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayzed2022:

So you still fall for scam despite the awareness . How do u even believe in fixed matches?
There's no easy way to make money, let that sink Into you.. Sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by Boypata: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers by DevilSignature: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here / 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus / Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.