Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina (33278 Views)

A View From The Cockpit Of A Nigerian Air Force Jet (Video) / Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by jrusky(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
But wait why all the time airforce mistakenly bombed this place and that place?

I swear one day they will mistakenly bomb Aso Rock by mistaken it as one politician compound.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by kareemkamil(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
mrvitalis:
Believe you me it must a be Christian dominated local government ...I can bet you on that

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by bnbash(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Only Useless people live in Useless Country
Hedonini:
When you hire and position abokki pilots in the name of nepotism and ethnocentrism, this is the kind of result you get.

They will gather some empty brained abokki idiots and give them lofty jobs... And then they will tell you that they are qualified because they attend(ed) on the job "trainings". In other words, just unfairly give them the job first even if they're natural retarrds with below par IQ... They will attend local and international 'training programmes' to qualify them for the job that their substandard brains can never muster the competence to properly execute.

Useless country.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by smart0041: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moles in the military
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by InvertedHammer: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Omooba77:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/06/breaking-many-feared-dead-nigerian-air-force-jet-%E2%80%98accidentally%E2%80%99-bombs-katsina-village
/
When they were shouting "Sai Baba!" in 2015 and 2019, they didn't know it would come to this. They even gloated that they were the Kardashians. Charity begins at home. Do you expect Buhari that can't protect his home base to protect you? Keep calling on FG whenever Fulani herdsmen attack ya. Final final na 6ft under.

That's why I ain't worried about the Atikulates and Jagabanites. Nigerian evil knows how to swallow those who nourish it.

/
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by Germi9: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
Thinkam:
Wow competence, this is the kind of people we need running this country.

APC please more of this
Aboki pilot doesn’t know map reading nor Coordinates and Bearings, doesn’t know the difference between Northings and Eastings he doesn’t know what Geographic Information System (GIS)means
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by dazzlingd(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
Which kind country be this
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by Tvoice: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Rubish, accident indeed , untill una ķill every body fin8sh forndis country b4 una go rest .
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by Brushstrokes20: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Those idiotic bombers should have accidentally bombed the lifeless and cohorts undecided NONSENSE undecided
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by chigoizie7(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
My sympathy to those who lost their lives in these chaos. Nigerians actually deserved what it happening to them from this government. They voted for their tribesmen as against competency. It will still happen again if we ain’t careful. I would have said that it serves them right, but human lives are involved here.

If the security apparatus is working properly , these people have no business being in the air in the first place. The land soldiers are enough to hand pick those terrorists. Well, when such rascality from the army happens in south east, they tell us that it serves us right, the same thing is happening to bubu brothers. If these military men are properly sanctioned for every questionable actions they take, they would all be thinking twice before killing innocent civilians. What do I know? The perpetrators of lekki toll gates attacks are probably still walking freely. No one holds them accountable that’s why they do what they want.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is not the first time this is happening...guess the presidency is in shock. Those who fly outlr jets should go for vision test first and foremost, to avoid future occurrence.

Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by kenedy175(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
The sitting government itself is an accident
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
This APC govt is compromised in all aspect
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by egunna(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I can imagine what would have happened if this happened in the south.
abeg,let it just be imagination.our ears for don full.dey wud have invited UN,UK,US,EU,ECOWAS,UNN,APP,APC and finally,the INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.ha,make e no happen.for one month,u go hear different kinds of talk.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by BigCowH0rn: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Lol

Nigeria and sophisticated arms no go kill me with laugh
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by seyimailbox: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Incompetence, that is what it is called. Man made error. I hope he will be made to face the tribunal for man slaughter
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by berryPee(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Even last month villagers who were repelling Boko Haram/herdsmen attack in Kajuru LGA of Kaduna state were also killed by military helicopter..... Anyways e dey their blood
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by Angelfrost(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Mistake indeed... How many mistakes in one year?!!

Abeg... Terrorists flying aircrafts know exactly what they are doing.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by Orubebe01: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
What do you expect when you carry fighter jet give cattle rearer?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by spy24(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
But wait o

Wetin buhari and APC want make tinubu use take campaign?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by lildush(m): 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
The pilot should have mistakenly bomb bandits in the forest were Dey camped dem. Nonsense ......
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by kaludestiny10(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is one of the reasons why I don't feel comfortable whenever an air force jet is flying in the air in PH. Because those officials can do otherwise by detonating a bomb on ones roof.
May God save us from President Buhari's miss rule.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by DeipTruth(f): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
mrvitalis:
Believe you me it must a be Christian dominated local government ...I can bet you on that

You're 100000% right. This is on spot.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Which kain village stays around bandits
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by seunayantokun(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
How many mistakes must you make before we know you're doing these things on intent?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by Georgejeez: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
They can accidentally bomb innocent villagers but can't accidentally bomb Terrorists which burst Kuje prison for 3 hours , spits
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by Confirm4real(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Until I see the angel wey carry me come Nigeria face to face...

Na only God go separate me and the angel fight.

Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by space9880: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
So after spending money for jets they use it to bomb tax payers. Wow
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by lamalang(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Seriously Buhari is a bad luck
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by obicmag(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is what you get when you hire a taxi driver to fly airoplane
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by Originalsly: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hmmm..... and so many always be shouting.... bomb them all... now what? ... and some been wondering why the US refused to send us fighter jets and attack helicopters. This is no mistake... they should post the correct coordinates... and the one mistakenly entered. There is only one sution.... foreign mercenaries.... allegiance to no one.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
canada2022:
our security is seriously compromised. All these started from bad recruitment
putting the wrong people in sensitive areas just because their names fell under a senatorial list or they are directly from government house. This impunity and favouritism has got to stop in our recruitment process if not, they'd keep Bombing without coordinates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Trade Compensations With Umumbo Farmers (pix / PDP Replaces Kwankwaso's In Law With Takai As Party Governorship Candidate / President Tinubu Receives Mr. Sunil Bharti Mittal, Global Chairman, Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.