Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Why Are Site Workers(labourers) Paid So Low - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Are Site Workers(labourers) Paid So Low (391 Views)

Site Workers Needed / Janitor/ Manual Labourers / Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting Artisans And Labourers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Site Workers(labourers) Paid So Low by Saskay44: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omo today for the first time in my life,I went to a block manufacturing site to see if I can hustle for urgent 2k ,loaded the vehicle with 10bags of cement,carried over 100 6 inches block, same people that loaded the vehicle were still the ones to offload the vehicle when we reached the destination to deliver the goods ,and after all this stress the man calculated and i was paid #750 ,I just use 5h to get matters #100 for tp and the remaining cash to buy chilled bottle of coke, the owner later called me before heading home that someone needed 50 bags of cement tomorrow that if I'll be available before 7am , I told him yes but even heaven knows that I won't go back there and I'm never doing site work again in my life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Site Workers(labourers) Paid So Low by Zonefree(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lazy Nigerian youth grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Site Workers(labourers) Paid So Low by JBriel: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin
Re: Why Are Site Workers(labourers) Paid So Low by Seniorwriter(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Saskay44:
Omo today for the first time in my life,I went to a block manufacturing site to see if I can hustle for urgent 2k ,loaded the vehicle with 10bags of cement,carried over 100 6 inches block, same people that loaded the vehicle were still the ones to offload the vehicle when we reached the destination to deliver the goods ,and after all this stress the man calculated and i was paid #750 ,I just use 5h to get matters #100 for tp and the remaining to buy chilled coke, the owner later called me before heading home that
they'll someone needed 50 bags of cement tomorrow that if I'll be available , I told him yes but even heaven knows that I won't go back there and I'm never doing site work again in my life

@OP kindly reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile for a Free Online Earning exposé to assist you earn @least $5 daily via online since it seems you have access to Internet and browsing gadget....I cringe when I see such stories or experiences as this...
Proactivity Leads To Productivity.
Saskay44:
Internet isn't my problem , have a PC to , thanks I'll reach out
Note:
When you reach out state your moniker and you'll be asked some secret details to ascertain it's you and not an imposter.
Be guided.

TheKrakon:

Please help me too.I beg you in the name of God.
It's a very unhealthy character to beg rather than state valid reasons to be considered...moreso from my knowledge of hirachy it's even erring to beg with God.....it's a grossly wrong thing to do....
Anyways though what kind of help do you need?
TheKrakon:

You know what? You can keep your knowledge. The fact I asked you to put me through does not mean you should start talking down on me. What else are you offering to help the OP with? Anyway, point taken. Thanks.
Pinned..

@Saskay44 information reaching about your response to the task given to you towards positioning you for earning journey is very disappointing ....this is why I don't give free trainings because most times it's taken for granted....You have done well to establish that old fact for me...and thereby blocked the way for others.
All the best.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Why Are Site Workers(labourers) Paid So Low by arejibadz(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin
Re: Why Are Site Workers(labourers) Paid So Low by Saskay44: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@OP kindly reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile for a Free Online Earning exposé to assist you earn @least $5 daily via online since it seems you have access to Internet and browsing gadget....I cringe when I see such stories or experiences as this...

@Seniorwriter
Internet isn't my problem , have a PC to , thanks I'll reach out
Re: Why Are Site Workers(labourers) Paid So Low by TheKrakon: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Note:
When you reach out state your moniker and you'll be asked some secret details to ascertain it's you and not an imposter.
Be guided.

@Seniorwriter

Please help me too. I beg you in the name of God.
Re: Why Are Site Workers(labourers) Paid So Low by Olagoods1: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
That's why everybody wants to do Yahoo.... All those work is very hard Las las they will still pay person money that can't feed you twice in a day.... Imagine #700 ... factory work hard pass this one..
Re: Why Are Site Workers(labourers) Paid So Low by TheKrakon: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Note:
Be guided.

It's a very unhealthy character to beg rather than state valid reasons to be considered...moreso from my knowledge of hirachy it's even erring to beg with God.....it's a grossly wrong thing to do....
Anyways though what kind of help do you need?

@Seniorwriter

You know what? You can keep your knowledge. The fact I asked you to put me through does not mean you should start talking down on me. What else are you offering to help the OP with? Anyway, point taken. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Study In Canada 2022 / Urgent Recruitment / School Of Accounting Training Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.