Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Change Of My Wife's Name To My Family Name - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Change Of My Wife's Name To My Family Name (740 Views)

Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / Child Naming: Will Your Child Bear Your Name, Dad's Name Or Family Name? / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of My Wife's Name To My Family Name by Zchi1052(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hello my good friends
I just got married recently,did as the tradition demand and wedded officially in my church
But here comes my question
What are the procedures to changing my wife's family name to my family name officially so it can reflect everywhere including the bank, SIM,NIN OR BVN ?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Change Of My Wife's Name To My Family Name by MMWandali: 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Change Of My Wife's Name To My Family Name by immortalcrown(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Court affidavit and change of name on newspaper.
Re: Change Of My Wife's Name To My Family Name by ChiefSosa(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
so it can reflect everywhere including the bank, SIM,NIN OR BVN
Visit their offices and do this:

1 Like

Re: Change Of My Wife's Name To My Family Name by Cypress042(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
shocked Ewww this comrade needs help true true grin
Re: Change Of My Wife's Name To My Family Name by longetivity(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omoh, nah big stress and U wan put ur wife through O, and una go still pay money and bribe officials

1 Like

Re: Change Of My Wife's Name To My Family Name by dawnomike(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Zchi1052:
Hello my good friends
I just got married recently,did as the tradition demand and wedded officially in my church
What are the procedures to changing my wife's family name to my family name officially so it can reflect everywhere including the bank, SIM,NIN OR BVN ?

Thanks in anticipation
Affidavit of change of name and newspaper publication is all you need.... Once she gets thise ines done, she will hv to tender it at her bank for BVN name change and NIN registration points for change of name.

1 Like

Re: Change Of My Wife's Name To My Family Name by Zchi1052(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
dawnomike:
Affidavit of change of name and newspaper publication is all you need.... Once she gets thise ines done, she will hv to tender it at her bank for BVN name change and NIN registration points for change of name.

Thanks sire
Re: Change Of My Wife's Name To My Family Name by frozen70(f): 6:55am On Jul 07, 2022
Zchi1052:
Hello my good friends

Thanks in anticipation

Congratulations on your successful marriage

Let her get affidavit of marriage and use it to do newspaper publication for change of name

Secondly let her take these two documents to national ID office with her marriage certificate to reflect her new name

Thirdly, when the national ID has been changed and verified let her take it to her bank for change of name modification

That's the last step

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right? / Cancer Risk: Throw Away Your Microwave Oven ! / Mom Calls Police Over Grand Theft Auto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.