Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

BREAKING: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Attack, Releases Video Of Its Men - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Attack, Releases Video Of Its Men (2144 Views)

Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility / Kuje Attack: “There Is Insider Conspiracy” – Senate President, Lawan Opens Up / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Attack, Releases Video Of Its Men by muykem: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Imagine the world without Islam.
Re: BREAKING: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Attack, Releases Video Of Its Men by ObosiUkwalla: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Myn44
Laasticlacla
Omj4
Mukna
Sen
Domiique

This guy is back with his trolling and deliberate provocation.

Rule 2

fuul.
Re: BREAKING: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Attack, Releases Video Of Its Men by helinues: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Where is the provocation, if you cannot stomach simple sarcastic remarks, why do you come to the politics section of Nairaland?

Politics is for 21 & above, ISWAP killed people & broke Terrorists out of prison, you are here complaining about provocation?

I hope the moderators totally ignore you.

Nonsense.

That's the guy 5th monikers.. check the reporting and see my message to the mods which means they are also familiar with the guy's case
Re: BREAKING: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Attack, Releases Video Of Its Men by Carlosdd: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
The fg should stop bike ( Okada ) as a means of public transportation in the whole of Nigeria for now pending when the security challenges In the country can be taking care of . Let there the alternative such as mini bus . My opinion
Re: BREAKING: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Attack, Releases Video Of Its Men by UptownVibes(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
And FG claimed it was bokoharam .. grin

If the next president is not hard hearted, these mother fvckers will ruin his government. I wish Wike was picked ,I would have voted him.. Because he would have been able to deal with these northern idiots.. Atiku is one of them{terrorist), Tinubu is one of them too,Obi is too soft for my liking..
Re: BREAKING: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Attack, Releases Video Of Its Men by techWriter3: 1:13am On Jul 07, 2022
Gradually the big men in abuja not being the letter loud and clear
Re: BREAKING: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Attack, Releases Video Of Its Men by denny43a: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2022
I no dey support Boko Haram, bandits, Ipob, ESN or UGMI no dey support Boko Haram, bandits, Ipob, ESN or UGM...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch How A Tinubu Supporter From Anambra Humiliated Herself On AIT / Technically The CBN Has Caved To The Governors / Anambra Killing and burning: What Really Happened In Awgbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.