Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja (1356 Views)

Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance / 443 Inmates Have Been Recaptured: NCoS Provide Updates On Kuje Jailbreak / Controversy Surrounds Abba Kyari's Whereabouts After Attack On Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by VotePeterObi: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
ISWAP has claimed responsibility on the Kuje Attack.

ISWAP release a video of the attack on Kuje Prison in Abuja .

This is horrible.

Nigerians must chase APC away .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud5N5iUfzhs

Please subscribe to my Channel

YouTube locked the video.

Watch it here

https://twitter.com/Incorruptible5/status/1544818087559585793?s=19
Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by Odefani: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Pitiable situation
Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Quite unclear.. undecided
Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by Viscuz: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Quite unclear.. undecided

Oga talk say you no get data . Watch the video

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by Totilopussylick(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
All of these Allah akabum miscreants are very useless set of Humans tongue undecided.

6 Likes

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by zionmde: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
I have never heard allah akbar being used for anything good

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Viscuz:

Oga talk say you no get data . Watch the video
You mistake me for your fams? grin
How's this clear...not up to a minute video.. cheesy grin
The whole thing look sh**tty...

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by funshint(m): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Same Abuja that was considered impenetrable by external forces years back! I don't see Buhari ruling this country from Aso Rock by December....maybe from Lagos undecided

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by Eriokanmi: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Apc has failed Nigerians. Any youth still shouting apc unandan needs to have his brain checked. Something must be wrong somewhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by ERockson: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Religion of peace

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by longetivity(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Na format dem wan use release Boko Haram terrorists and Abba kyari be this embarassed

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by Eriokanmi: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
funshint:
Same Abuja that was considered impenetrable by external forces years back! I don't see Buhari ruling this country from Aso Rock by December....maybe from Lagos undecided
December is too far. Chiefs Afe Babalola and Clark who recommended an interim govt can't be wrong. Who born boko haram during the military era?
Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by Viscuz: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You mistake me for your fams? grin
How's this clear...not up to a minute video.. cheesy grin
The whole thing look sh**tty...

No be you first shout click bait .?

APC men even if the video was recorded in 4kHD una go still find way to slip like ogbono soup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by MagicBishop: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Under the "clueless" GEJ , ISWAP did not have the capacity to carry out such daring and massive attacks outside Bornu talk more of within Abuja and a security facility for that matter.

ISWAP/BH were limited to cowardly suicide bomb attacks.

Under the same GEJ, ISWAP/BH were limited to the NE today they are in every nook and corner except the SS and SE.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by gambia(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
I'm not surprised, they should keep it up.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Viscuz:

No be you first shout click bait .?

APC men even if the video was recorded in 4kHD una go still find way to slip like ogbono soup
Shut up and tell me if that video is clear or not.. ranting on my mention like a dumbo.. grin
Silly boy..

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by Iceberg3: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
And a muslim wants to succeed another muslim with a muslim vice for another 8 years which will be followed by another muslim for another 8 years!!!!!!!
Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by Viscuz: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shut up and tell me if that video is clear or not.. ranting on my mention like a dumbo.. grin
Silly boy..

Dumb mother facker Agbado boy go eat Agbado and when eating no forget your sense o . Make terrorists no kidnap you with your Agbado

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by LoveNbeloved(f): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Speechless. Crazy
Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Viscuz:

Dumb mother facker Agbado boy go eat Agbado and when eating no forget your sense o . Make terrorists no kidnap you with your Agbado
You can't even express yaself properly.. dumbo had to bring politics to give himself some hope.. grin

Ain't a tribal bigot..seems ya wasn't properly cultured huh... grin
How about you get a life and stop wasting your years on here? grin
Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by LoveNbeloved(f): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
They did it unchallenged. Chai.
Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by funb01: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Someone recommended someone to you and the person turned out to be a failure. Now, the same person wants to sell himself to you, justifying himself as someone who brought you the failure.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by Viscuz: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You can't even express yaself properly.. dumbo had to bring politics to give himself some hope.. grin

Ain't a tribal bigot..seems ya wasn't properly cultured huh... grin
How about you get a life and stop wasting your years on here? grin

Agbado the twister grin mugu no be your principal when you dey promote now bring this present calamity go Nigeria using Buhari as a front ? Nama

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Viscuz:

Agbado the twister grin mugu no be your principal when you dey promote now bring this present calamity go Nigeria using Buhari as a front ? Nama
Show me where I promoted him or forever keep shut..why do you find it hard to express yourself in simple English..are you that futile? grin
Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by jmoore(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
APC Buhari Jagajaga!!
Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by SIMONEKPA7: 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
What stops the stupid old fool from sacking all the incompetent old fools ( service chiefs).
Buhari is a failure. Can't the man sack people who are not performing? Buhari matter just weak me
Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by chrisxxx(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
I don't blame these people. They feel disgruntled. They were asked to support APC in 2015 as Buhari would implement Shari'a all through Nigeria. Buhari is about to leave and that has not been done. The people feel cheated.
Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by ityP(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
funb01:
Someone recommended someone to you and the person turned out to be a failure. Now, the same person wants to sell himself to you, justifying himself as someone who brought you the failure.

Same way Obi recommended Obiano and he turned out a failure shocked

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by muykem: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Islam has done more harm to humanity than good.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by Maxymilliano(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Just imagine a Commander in Chief of Armed forces is asking how terrorist were able to secure weapons.

If he ask me na who i go ask
Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by buckeyemedia: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Apc has failed Nigerians. Any youth still shouting apc unandan needs to have his brain checked. Something must be wrong somewhere
They will cross over to pdp tomorrow, & still blame APC? They are all the same.

There should be a 3 years sit @ home if you cross carpet before you can register with another political party, but will the legislators ever agree to pass such a law since they are all the same?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja by buckeyemedia: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Just imagine a Commander in Chief of Armed forces is asking how terrorist were able to secure weapons.

If he ask me na who i go ask
He should ask the Dundee he appointed head of customs & exercise.

(1) (2)

Tinubu Is A Christian Because He Is One Flesh With Wife, Remi-igbokwe / APC Has Done So Well That It Can Win All States In Nigeria: Gov.Hope Uzodinma / Peter Obi Invited To A Business Roundtable With US Chamber Of Commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.