Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,199 members, 7,957,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? (36703 Views)

What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / The Hollywood Reporter Writes About OJUJU / 'Body Of Desire' In AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by antitpiah: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2011
^^^

apache77:

[b]It means people who are indigenes of Great Britain, and just in case you don;[/b]t know-it is the largest of europe's islands consisting of England, scotland, Northern Ireland and wales. When you dont know- ask, dont come and start sounding off.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/indigent
http://www.onelook.com/?w=indigent&ls=a

PS: ati kofa n le, ifa ti n se

Abeg comot for road jo.

Next time, keep your pretensions about intellectualism to yourself; don’t come hastily here to start blabbing- that is ugly self promotion, typical of upstarts. It’s nobody’s fault if you have a bad accent (only God or you, knows what that means anyway) and feel slighted by Ajuri, but even if your diction is bogged down by a heavy mother tongue transfer or received pronunciation, slandering a system just because it accommodates a qualified man based on ethnicity is just outright ungracious.

Where did you get all that from? Do I know you?
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by apache77(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2011
antitpiah:

^^^

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/indigent

PS: ati kofa n le, ifa ti n se

Abeg comot for road jo.

Where did you get all that from? Do I know you? 

There are new uses of language everyday mumu, and to even patronize you, lets even assume i used the word out of context, is that all you have to lay your hands on? Does that subtract from your own jaundiced view and bias? Go get a life, and yes I know you- you went to bad schools and had terrible teachers. Go back to school and learn, and while doing that, also try to boost your IQ.
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by antitpiah: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2011
apache77:

There are new uses of language everyday mumu, and to even patronize you, lets even assume i used the word out of context, is that all you have to lay your hands on? Does that subtract from your own jaundiced view and bias? Go get a life, and yes I know you- you went to bad schools and had terrible teachers. Go back to school and learn, and while doing that, also try to boost your IQ.

Learn what?

How to use indigent appropriately?
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2011
He's a Nigerian - River/American! It's suprises me to see how ignorant some Nigerians are.If he's to be a Lebanese what's wrong with that? Being a broadcaster in one of Nigerians local news stations? Jeez! It's going to be hard educating this stupid unaccommondating society. Is it ignorance on the Nigerians side or just sheer stupidity for people to react that way?

Thank you Ajuri for explaining yourself here. Some of them are still in disbelief - that you weren't the one who commented here on Nairaland. They will still not beleive you if you quote Nairaland on AIT.

Keep your ass rocking pal!
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by apache77(m): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2011
all4naija:

He's a Nigerian - River/American! It's suprises me to see how ignorant some Nigerians are.If he's to be a Lebanese what's wrong with that? Being a broadcaster in one of Nigerians local news stations? Jeez! It's going to be hard educating this silly unaccommondating society. Is it ignorance on the Nigerians side or just sheer stupidity for people to react that way?

Thank you Ajuri for explaining yourself here. Some of them are still in disbelief - that you weren't the one who commented here on Nairaland. They will still not beleive you if you quote Nairaland on AIT.

Keep your Bottom rocking pal!

My broda, uv said it all. Nuff respect n Nuff said
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by gogodaye(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2011
Enough said indeed. But abeg make una no dey count my broda to take make up oda people dem tribe/country people dem number. We should try not to be continually amnestic, The Ngalale's are a renowned family in the Eleme axis of Rivers State. one of their sons not too long ago served as a federal minister in Obasanjo's government.
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by abouqi(f): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2011
Thank God for Ajuri Ngelale. I think this should be a lesson to all Nairalanders that we should mind what we write about others. You can't tell if they are reading your comments about them even though some are your wrong views of these individuals. Please let's be careful!!!

Ajuri, each time l watch you on A.I.T you don't reporter like a Corper! Infact, no one would believe you are one! Also on Political Platform with the likes of Ehiadu and Ohiria.

I wish you will continue the good work, aspire high and with God on your side, the sky is the beginning for you man. Please don't mind some of the comments here, they are like that: bad mouth, big mouth with wrong perceptions of life!

Thank you!
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by hydroking23(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2011
gogodaye:

Enough said indeed. But abeg make una no dey count my broda to take make up oda people dem tribe/country people dem number. We should try not to be continually amnestic, The Ngalale's are a renowned family in the Eleme axis of Rivers State. one of their sons not too long ago served as a federal minister in Obasanjo's government.

Well put. Me being one of the Ngelale's I found it funny that this is a topic on Nairaland. Take it easy on my lil cousin! LoL @ Lebanese Reporter good one!
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by enomakos(m): 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2011
make una leave the dude alone
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by chunky(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2012
I am so scandalized by the attitude of some idiots calling that reporter a white or even Lebanese. He is as black as we all are. Even if he is white, the man is doing a great job, and very enthusiastic about his job. He is not white, but black, even here in Europe, he is regarded as black, and not white.
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by kokoA(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2012
That dude does his reporting so well..
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by jotopayo: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2017
It like he has left AIT now and he is now with Channels...i enjoy this guy reportage so much...missed his well informed angle to the news on AIT after he went on some form of hiatus
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by kokoA(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
He is with channels now. Very humble guy, met him a couple of times at the mall, h is always a first greet.
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by Curtisaxel7(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2020
And now, nine years since this post was originally made and Ajuri Ngelale himself honoured this thread with his presence, he is now SSA to the Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari on public relations. What a success story!.

Ajuri, if you ever stumble on this comment, I want you to know that the story of your astronomical rise in spite of all odds (as is evident in the insults heaped on you on this thread), has inspired a young Nigerian today. You just rekindled my faith in the prospects for the success of merit in Nigeria. Thank you!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by patwilly(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2020
ANgelale:
Hi, this is Ajuri Ngelale. U know know se I be Naija. Na white for face, na Naija for blood. Lol. I'm half-cast. Rivers State n White American. I'm a youth service member posted to AIT. Not Lebanese. I'm a Nigerian Corp member. Hope you all like my work. Tune into Political Platform on RayPower FM 100.5 @ 9:15am Mon-Fri to listen to political gist! GOD bless you all.
This guy..!
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by Lawalemi(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
ANgelale:
Last post from me. The last thing I need is publicity my friend. Being a 'white' Nigerian on The news takes care of that for me. Anyways, it was great talking to everybody. I appreciate the support.
Seeing this just now. Nice response back then
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by Speedum: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
ANgelale:
Hi, this is Ajuri Ngelale. U know know se I be Naija. Na white for face, na Naija for blood. Lol. I'm half-cast. Rivers State n White American. I'm a youth service member posted to AIT. Not Lebanese. I'm a Nigerian Corp member. Hope you all like my work. Tune into Political Platform on RayPower FM 100.5 @ 9:15am Mon-Fri to listen to political gist! GOD bless you all.

I was so surprised when I saw a white guy as an SA to the president. He's so different form the other SA's, speaks with facts at hand unlike the obvious ones.

Just continue your good work if you ever see this.

And to those that were doubtful and insulting hope say you don open door for DSS.
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by edoairways: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Speedum:

I was so surprised when I saw a white guy as an SA to the president. He's so different form the other SA's, speaks with facts at hand unlike the obvious ones.

Just continue your good work if you ever see this.

And to those that were doubtful and insulting hope say you don open door for DSS.
It is just the nature of some humans to be jealous
Re: Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? by Bestlily(f): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
chrysso83

why are you here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. / Gulder Ultimate Search 12: Contestants Fight, Trade Insults In The Jungle / BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.