Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Food Variety - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Variety (248 Views)

See Variety Of Nigerian Soups. (pictures) / Healthy Beans Flour To Make Variety Of Meals At Your Convenience / Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food Variety by Ochada01: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Do we have enough food variety in Nigeria? And to test it can an average Nigerian family eat 3 times a day for 7 days in a week without repeating food?
Re: Food Variety by Seniorwriter(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ochada01:
Do we have enough food variety in Nigeria? And to test it can an average Nigerian family eat 3 times a day for 7 days in a week without repeating food?

Foodstuffs price are on the rise bandits killing farmers , terrorist herdsmen claiming farmlands and killing farmers and you expect an average low income Nigerian to be able to afford 3 meals a day.....are you kidding them?

Sometimes I deliberately go out of my way to help some young persons on the streets because I'm sure many can't even have 1 good and nourishing meals a day....many live on carbohydrates.....was discussing with a guy I picked up(gave a lift) because he stays in same area recently whilst driving back home and he reluctantly asked if I could help out with #1k so he could give his wife to buy derica of beans so his kids could alternate to beans because they've been using only stew anytime they eat bread in the morning to school.
SMH.
Howbeit OP I'll suggest you still post what you intended for public consumption purpose.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Improves Memory / Does Rice Have Gluten? / Dishing Burgerlicious Vibes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.