Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Palm Kernel Oil Processing - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Palm Kernel Oil Processing (179 Views)

Palm Kernel Oil Market Trend / Palm Kernel Oil For Sale / Palm Kernel Cake(pkc) In Awka Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Oil Processing by Emma242: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please I partnered to own a PKO processing mill of 80tpd capacity.
Please I need contact of palm kernel nuts suppliers.
I need contacts of companies buying palm kernel oil and palm kernel cakes and sludge.
Also please I welcome any beneficial advice that will help us to grow in this business and things we must avoid to grow in the business. Thank you.
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Processing by Seniorwriter(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Emma242:
Please I partnered to own a PKO processing mill of 80tpd capacity.
Please I need contact of palm kernel nuts suppliers.
I need contacts of companies buying palm kernel oil and palm kernel cakes and sludge.
Also please I welcome any beneficial advice that will help us to grow in this business and things we must avoid to grow in the business. Thank you.

Go to agric threads there are veterans there...
Howbeit if you have need to aquiring the know how to effectively leverage via online on Sales Funnel then reach out to the Facebook ID on my nairaland profile.

All the best.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

Vandal Resistant Fence / How To Make 50 Dollar Easily / Searching For The Manufacturer Of This Plastic Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.