Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Need Contacts Of Verified Importers And Wholsalers? Check This Thread - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Need Contacts Of Verified Importers And Wholsalers? Check This Thread (208 Views)

marble Importers dealers suppliers In Lagos / We Need Contacts Of Distributors /suppliers Of UK Diapers / For Mini Importers Only: Use This To Sell Tons Of Your Imported Products FAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Contacts Of Verified Importers And Wholsalers? Check This Thread by CulturedGotahia: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Do you sell online? then you definitely need an easy way to get the products your customers want without going into the market. Gotahia gives you access to latest product updates from importers and wholesalers in markets like Trade fair, Lagos island, Computer village,etc. Gotahia is how to take your business to the next level.

Visit www.gotahia.com/reseller to get started

1 Like

Re: Need Contacts Of Verified Importers And Wholsalers? Check This Thread by Bloomberriez: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Please can I find suppliers of Men's wear?
Re: Need Contacts Of Verified Importers And Wholsalers? Check This Thread by CulturedGotahia: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Yes, you can find suppliers Men’s fashion, Women’s fashion, Kid’s fashion etc.
Just create a seller’s store and you’re good to go
Re: Need Contacts Of Verified Importers And Wholsalers? Check This Thread by TKBTALKS: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
CulturedGotahia:
Do you sell online? then you definitely need an easy way to get the products your customers want without going into the market. Gotahia gives you access to latest product updates from importers and wholesalers in markets like Trade fair, Lagos island, Computer village,etc. Gotahia is how to take your business to the next level.

Visit www.gotahia.com/reseller to get started
ok so I can get any products I need from you guys...cuz I don't want to login and not see products I want
Re: Need Contacts Of Verified Importers And Wholsalers? Check This Thread by CulturedGotahia: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hi Tk, what kind of products are you looking at?
Actually, we have suppliers onboarded on Gotahia and you will find their products on the website.

(1) (Reply)

We Render Security Guards Services & Other Security Needs / Good Quality Aso-oke From Iseyin Oyo-state / Seeds And Species Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.