Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. (71295 Views)

El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by jmoore(m): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
See Buhari Twitter posts before he was president and now he is president.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by Feadalezchicken: 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
That’s why we need obi

1065 Likes 82 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by Kingspin(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
APC has deceived Nigerians more than PDP did.

Edited
#Nigerians pls stop using elections to get at other people or zone, if we must build roads and bridges.

976 Likes 73 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by Blake755: 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ah omo baba no send he just dey go vacation anyhow cheesy cheesy grin

298 Likes 22 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by Racoon(m): 12:49am On Jul 07, 2022
Blaming game no dey tire this man. That is the bloody hypocritical terrorist for you-the biggest political scam and fraud ever perpetrated in history.

374 Likes 24 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by Benki003(m): 1:33am On Jul 07, 2022
Omo na to migrate go Cameroon

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by Aystarz: 2:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Vote a monkey, and you simply get monkey results. Cause and effects, baby. grin
How many more have to die to explain it to illiterate bigoted Nigerians that voting along ethnic/religious lines, as against real issues can make them pay the ultimate price, with their lives and that of their kids'?

It's no longer a question of food inflation or living standards anymore ; it's a question of survival.

No one get time to juggle any mumu brain come 2023. You snooze, you lose. And even if it turns out that you cause us to lose together, like you always do; remember though that some of us get Plan B. Laslas, na only you and your pikin go follow suffer for another 8years.
Cause and effect!

175 Likes 19 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by kingsceemark(m): 3:03am On Jul 07, 2022
Obedient is all we need now, both Igbo, Hausa and yorubas

340 Likes 22 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by kenzysmith: 3:08am On Jul 07, 2022
One thing am sure of buhari will be better than Tunubu if tunubu wins my brother just leave the country. Because he will do everything as possible to always asslick the northerners.

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by oz4real83(m): 4:58am On Jul 07, 2022
Nigeria doesn't have a legislature, we only have a group of people who pretend to be legislators. If not, they would have invited the president long ago to come and answer some serious questions about what is happening in the country. He would have been declared unfit to run the country long ago if we lived in a sane society. All the members of the legislature keep living everyday as if everything was normal even when the country is seriously burning, karma awaits everyone of them. embarassed embarassed

193 Likes 19 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by OJODEL10(m): 5:20am On Jul 07, 2022
We are deceived everyone needs change then we have this. This is worst government humanity has ever had. Please stop killing.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by kingsways: 5:27am On Jul 07, 2022
jmoore:
See Buhari Twitter posts before he was president and now he is president.

Serves you people right.

You were warned not to vote for Buhari but you went about saying Sai Baba

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by Axis313(m): 5:52am On Jul 07, 2022
Baba said he was disappointed by the intelligence agencies,but Nigerians are disappointed by Baba's performance,is he not the one that appointed mediocre intelligence agencies heads because they share the same ethnicity with him and not based on merits and qualifications.The result is what we are seeing now.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by UptownVibes(m): 5:56am On Jul 07, 2022
kingsways:

Serves you people right.

You were warned tot to vote for Buhari but you went about saying Sai Baba
Don't mind those idiots. Now they are still standing on the mandate of the person that brought in the disaster called buhari,because of religion and tribe. It will soon get to them in their houses.. Who will ever think,these terrorists could attack Owo? But they did successfully and till now the government is still playing politics with it..

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by donleo92(m): 6:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Hmmm. with the current happenings in the country, then imagine a Muslim-Muslim ticket. All this apc Christan advocating for this things are f**ls. sorry to say that.

anyway, I don already pick one Muslim name. Soon and very soon hausa go be our lingua Franca. I pity ppl way dey shout Tinubu

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by robinso01(m): 6:29am On Jul 07, 2022
Greatest one chance Nigeria ever entered

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by wonder233: 6:35am On Jul 07, 2022
will not say anything about this. What is uppermost in his mind is his tribe and religion. He doesn't mind suffering, he doesn't mind dying. To him, tribe and religion supercedes all that.
He won't say anything about Kuje, about Owo, about fuel scarcity, about high cost of food, about zero electricity,... The deep hate he has for a certain ethnic group - the ibos, will make him bear all these things and much more. He hates them so much, he doesn't mind dying, he doesn't mind his children's futures truncated. That is how deep and self consuming his hate for them is.
On his signature he refers to them as "swine", similar to the Nazis and Hutus.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by jmoore(m): 6:42am On Jul 07, 2022
kingsways:

Serves you people right.

You were warned tot to vote for Buhari but you went about saying Sai Baba
Kindly Shutup!! Are you intoxicated with Mkpurummiri this early morning? Who voted for Buhari?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by Moneyboyz: 6:42am On Jul 07, 2022
Buhari is always shocked.

Soon no one will want to join the army.
God knows you can't draft me and I will come, I would rather leave this country.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by ghettochild(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2022
Buhari is always shocked...
Till now he hasn't been electrocuted

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2022
This one this man used SHOCKED and SADDENED together..

Are we safe?

Who dey saddened no dey fly go Senegal....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by infogenius(m): 6:53am On Jul 07, 2022
Talk they say is cheap and that is exactly what this man represents. Talk sh^t just to get what he wants.
Very incompetent set up.

Many people think it is bread and beans or by mere talk to be an effective and efficient leader.
Well we can see it after all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by techWriter3: 7:12am On Jul 07, 2022
That’s why we necessity politicians

1 Like

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by onomeabuja: 7:15am On Jul 07, 2022
I CAN BET MY LEFT & RIGHT BLOKOS grin SAY NO B BUHARI TWEETH THIS MESSAGE
*na d cabals*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by racok3385: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2022
grin
Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2022
Feadalezchicken:
That’s why we need obi
Bro/Sis, forget sentiments. Obi can never do any shishi. No one, absolutely no one either tinubu, Obi or atiku can do Jack as a president.
They will rig Obi out if you know how nigeria history is. If eventually he makes it, they will frustatte his administration especially the law makers, and I guess you know why.

The country has gone beyond repairs. The structures on ground has made it difficult for a very sane person to rule this country. We are in a war. The earlier the youth understand, the better. In a saner country, all service chiefs including buhari would have been impeached today, not even tomorrow.
I won't be surprised if they allow this attack went smoothly without much casualty so that they can release those kaduna inbound train victims to be released. Remember someone said he was aware of the attack because he was mediating between the terrorist and the government and they said they are going to do exactly what they said.. So you will understand why I said that it has gone beyond repairs.

We have been polarised and infriated in the south by the jihadists. The supporters are the Muslim elites including the so called FG.
The best thing to do is for brake up or each state especially in the south to form strong alliances without minding what ever the Fg or the law says. It has gotten to that. From there , resource control and self dependent will follow and stranger's among them can be easily flushed out. It will be a very tough battle. The earlier the better.
But unfortunately the southern leaders are sleeping 2hile asss licking northern caliphate that are very secretive, brutal and wicked, with only one agenda: islamization.
The country has gone beyond repairs.
1000 obis can never do anything tangible because the system will never favour him. The earlier we understand this.
Lalasticlala

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by Nonexisting: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2022
Tinubu has structure, he doesn't need my vote to win. Atiku has structure, he also doesn't need my vote to win so I have decided to waste my inconsequential vote on Peter Obi who doesn't have any structure.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by crackhouse(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2022
Kingspin:
APC has deceived Nigerians more than PDP did.
and tinubu the grand deceiver is about to take over the throne..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. by Kingnelson9: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2022
Are you you serious?
Buhari is using iPhone now...

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Prof Chinua Achebe Is Dead! / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.