Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Technical SEO Writer Needed For 10 Articles - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Technical SEO Writer Needed For 10 Articles (683 Views)

Need A Technical SEO Writer / Need A Technical SEO Writer / Remote Creative SEO WRITER Needed (OPEN FOR JULY 2023) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technical SEO Writer Needed For 10 Articles by Sheyimann: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Need two technical SEO writers for 3 days to work on 10 articles

1500-2000 words per articles

Topics are

Computer programming
Web design
Shopify articles
Shopify orders tracking

Advanced product review (technical)

If you are not a tech person or expert tech writer on technical topics with SEO optimization, please wait till I have general contents ,for now, I need top tier writers in these niche

Rate is just 2naira per word

Contract is for three months, but I want to get the best writers for 10 articles first ...

Drop your contacts or chat WhatsApp +250784475998

Urgent,

Can begin tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Technical SEO Writer Needed For 10 Articles by Minapreneur23(f): 3:06am On Jul 07, 2022
I can do this but the rate is ridiculous too poor you can't get any competent person to do that job. Think about it the person will use data, fuel and time. The rate is poor.
Re: Technical SEO Writer Needed For 10 Articles by emmanex2000: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2022
Good morning sir
The phone number seems not to be correct.

I am capable for this task. You can contact me on 07012809662.

Thanks.
Re: Technical SEO Writer Needed For 10 Articles by AjaoTemidayoS: 12:03am On Jul 09, 2022
Hello
I see you are in need of a SEO expert to write content for your blog.
Fortunately, you have come across the best person for the task because I just concluded one that is like what you want.
The client wanted me to input 12 keywords into a 1600-word article, and also wanted one outbound link to an authoritative site.
I showcased my apt of short-tailed and long-tailed keywords in SEO and Google page ranking and was able to meet the article's requirements.
After submission, the client was evidently happy with the work done.
I'd like to start writing engaging, keyword - optimized articles for you so you can get that spark and boost in website visibility that you have been craving for.
Would you like an outbound link inside your article?
I await a favorable response from you soonest.
Thanks.
Sylvester.
Sheyimann:

Topics are

Computer programming
Web design
Shopify articles
Shopify orders tracking

If you are not a tech person or expert tech writer on technical topics with SEO optimization, please wait till I have general contents ,for now, I need top tier writers in these niche

Contract is for three months, but I want to get the best writers for 10 articles first ...

Urgent,

Can begin tomorrow
Re: Technical SEO Writer Needed For 10 Articles by OliverLumi9: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sheyimann:

Topics are

Computer programming
Web design
Shopify articles
Shopify orders tracking

Urgent,

Can begin tomorrow
[quote author=Sheyimann post=114493498]Need two technical SEO writers for 3 days to work on 10 articles

Topics are

Computer programming
Web design
Shopify articles
Shopify orders tracking

Hi there I could reach out to your Contact Found you'll ineed of a writer kinda Available to pick a biro
Re: Technical SEO Writer Needed For 10 Articles by emmanex2000: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good evening sir/ma,
Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook or course content writer? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

Haven written on different topics, non-plagiarised and with a high grammar quality. I believe I am cut for this.

I can send you some of my samples ranging from health, crypto, technical, and so on.

My pay isn't high.It's negotiable.

If interested, contact me on 07012809662.
Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!
Re: Technical SEO Writer Needed For 10 Articles by emmanex2000: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good morning sir/ma,
Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook or course content writer? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

Haven written on different topics, non-plagiarised and with a high grammar quality. I believe I am cut for this.

I can send you some of my samples ranging from health, crypto, technical, and so on.

My pay isn't high.It's negotiable.

If interested, contact me on 07012809662.
Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!
Re: Technical SEO Writer Needed For 10 Articles by Oluwatomisin207(f): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sheyimann:

Topics are

Computer programming
Web design
Shopify articles
Shopify orders tracking

Urgent,

Can begin tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

The Big Difference: Life / Winningmen / My Folly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.