Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,233 members, 7,839,228 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

13 Prison Break Under The Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Prison Break Under The Man (430 Views)

Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" / Owerri Prison Break In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Prison Break Under The Man by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 1:02am On Jul 07, 2022
13 prison break under the minister of interiors and nobody is asking why he hasn't been sacked, not even the northerners.
No service chief has been sacked, not even top prison officers.
Does buhari have allergies working with competent people.

Re: 13 Prison Break Under The Man by seunny4lif(m): 1:06am On Jul 07, 2022
For this Nigeria,
Minsters don’t retired or resign cheesy as long as the minister is going the obedient to the party chairperson and the president grin
Re: 13 Prison Break Under The Man by Totilopussylick(m): 1:10am On Jul 07, 2022
They are making money from it
Re: 13 Prison Break Under The Man by Rootprof(m): 1:22am On Jul 07, 2022
Most times I wonder if Nigeria have a president At times I feel like believing what some people said something ago that it's not bubu that's In aso rock. Cos he doesn't show any sign of pain for the masses, doesn't care what's going on in the country.. all he does lately is traveling up and down when his house is on fire. Abeg which kind leader him be sef..
With all these I doubt if he cares for his party winning next election sef... He act like make I sha finish my tenure .. anyhow make una do the rest.. Sincerely this country is in deep shit
Re: 13 Prison Break Under The Man by Nazgul: 1:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
13 prison break under the minister of interiors and nobody is asking why he hasn't been sacked, not even the northerners.
No service chief has been sacked, not even top prison officers.
Does buhari have allergies working with competent people.
My brother, Buhari sees this presidency job as side Hussle. His main work is to travel round the world. From time to time, he stops by, check the news, blame some people, express shock over matters and move.

That's why we are where we are today.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Prison Break Under The Man by TossTos: 2:01am On Jul 07, 2022
Those Service Chiefs and ministers were there due to how party want them .they knows nothing about the position given to them .all of them just shared the position among themselves as a reward of winning the election in 2015 and 2019 . They compensated themselves with those positions. For Example , Mr A , if we win your state , we'll give you ministerial slot , we'll give you senatorial slot , commisioner, chairmanship , representative , etc. We just have to checkmate this people , if it's not possible now , we should be fully prepared ahead 2027 because it is not an easy task to wrestle power off from this people . Vote alone can't do it in this country.

How ?
Re: 13 Prison Break Under The Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:12am On Jul 07, 2022
More than 6000 inmates have escaped under him from 2020 till date. That is a space of 2 years
Re: 13 Prison Break Under The Man by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 2:20am On Jul 07, 2022
The most painful thing is that no action is taken. Everybody talks about it for some days and move on. But can we continue like this?
How can a president lead a country like this.
God have mercy.
Sad
Re: 13 Prison Break Under The Man by Bobloco: 5:19am On Jul 07, 2022
Buhari is leaving with a trophy as the worst president Nigeria ever had

1 Like

Re: 13 Prison Break Under The Man by cybersoldiers: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2022
Buhari APC has distinction in FAILURE, BIGOTRY, BANDITORY, RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE AND NEPOTISM.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Full Video Of Odumeje Church Demolition / Strategically, Atiku And Tinubu Can Easily Lose Out To Peter Obi / My Observation About Apc, Pdp And Lp Supporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.