Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Start A Pig Farm With A Pen That's Up Forsale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Start A Pig Farm With A Pen That's Up Forsale (464 Views)

The Largest Pig Farm In Plateau State / This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm / I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Pig Farm With A Pen That's Up Forsale by oladepo1: 4:40am On Jul 07, 2022
In this time where there's no job out there the next way forward is venturing into farming. And the farming that l am talking about is pig farming. This animal would always give you money with it's many offspring.

In our farm settlement you can sell your pigs at any stage and make your money.

You can come and do business by buying the pig pen that's up forsale. The pen has 32 rooms, toilet, bathroom and office section.

Kindly, WhatsApp +2348032958671. I will get to send you the video of the pen that's up forsale. Price is negotiable.
Re: Start A Pig Farm With A Pen That's Up Forsale by Pauladex(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2022
You couldn't mention your location, are u seriouse all all?
Re: Start A Pig Farm With A Pen That's Up Forsale by Prosperousman(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Why not post location or pictures here for us to see.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Farm Workers Needed / Pictures From My Okra Plants I Harvested Yesterday. / Visit C00262E1E On Your Bbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.