Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? (472 Views)

This Cough Won't Allow Me To Sleep At Night (help) / Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) / Scent Leaf For Cough And Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? by Naofumi: 5:44am On Jul 07, 2022
It's been 2 days now my nose keep switching from the right nostril to the left. And I have been Coughing (not much though).
I think is a result of me bathing with cold water every morning before going for lectures.
What can I take to stop this please?
I can't stay in public like this.
Re: What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? by airminem(f): 5:47am On Jul 07, 2022
Sorry.... Photo below Temporarily relieves the following symptoms due to cold and flu: fever and chills, minor body aches and pain, sore throat pain, headache, nasal & cough

I have a developing cold, so I've been taking this same medicine, which always worked wonders back then in northeast Military Operation Maiduguri

Consult a doctor and discontinue use if symptoms last more than 5 days or fever lasts more than 3 days, if cough worsens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? by RedChiefPriest: 5:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Go to your school health center or a pharmacy to complain.
Self medication is not good but you can buy procold, it works well.
Also if you're among those that took egg from one hen last week Saturday,then don't bother going to the pharmacy or using any drugs.
Shalom!

Dj! 2 cups of palmwine and origin bitter asap
Barman! Play me "this nose is on fire" by Dj khalid and Muhammed Ali.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? by Lawlab254: 6:01am On Jul 07, 2022
Sorry

1 Like

Re: What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? by Naofumi: 6:12am On Jul 07, 2022
airminem:
Sorry.... Photo below Temporarily relieves the following symptoms due to cold and flu: fever and chills, minor body aches and pain, sore throat pain, headache, nasal & cough

I have a developing cold, so I've been taking this same medicine, which always worked wonders back then in northeast Military Operation Maiduguri

Consult a doctor and discontinue use if symptoms last more than 5 days or fever lasts more than 3 days, if cough worsens.
Ok thank you

1 Like

Re: What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? by Naofumi: 6:12am On Jul 07, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Also if you're among those that took egg from one hen last week Saturday,then don't bother going to the pharmacy or using any drugs.
Shalom!

Eggs as in?
Re: What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? by silvoclaira: 6:13am On Jul 07, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Shalom!

Is it this egg??

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? by gasparpisciotta: 6:48am On Jul 07, 2022
@Naofumi, If it comes with malaria symptoms, then you might have contacted Covid-19.

Therefore treat malaria, cough and catarrh.

Hot compress is not a bad idea too-inhale menthol dissolved in hot water to clear your air ways.
Re: What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? by onomeabuja: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2022
silvoclaira:

Is it this egg??
The man say fowl egg u come de upload DRAGON abi na gold egg from ROCK haba oga undecided

Re: What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? by NutFunny: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2022
You hear RedChief.. saying:
RedChiefPriest:
egg from one hen and 2 cups of palmwine
for nose blockage, you're asking if it's fowl, dinosaur or ostrich egg

Betr go pharmacy n get rid of d catarrh in peace smiley
Re: What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? by Naofumi: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
@Naofumi, If it comes with malaria symptoms, then you might have contacted Covid-19.

Therefore treat malaria, cough and catarrh.

Hot compress is not a bad idea too-inhale menthol dissolved in hot water to clear your air ways.
Ahhhh. There is no covid here o. Is just cold water and I slept under fan. I can agree if you say malaria cause mosquitoes show me no mercy
Re: What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? by Naofumi: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2022
NutFunny:
You hear RedChief.. saying: for nose blockage, you're asking if it's fowl, dinosaur or ostrich egg

Betr go pharmacy n get rid of d catarrh in peace smiley
Re: What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? by silvoclaira: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
onomeabuja:

The man say fowl egg u come de upload DRAGON abi na gold egg from ROCK haba oga undecided

grin

(1) (Reply)

Water Based Lubricants Vs Oil Based Lubricant / Lower Back Pain, Help Needed / Bestdrugshoponline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.