Stats: 3,195,433 members, 7,958,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. (500 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) / Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family (2) (3) (4)

How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by nairavsdollars(f): 6:47am On Jul 07, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari's tripod campaign agenda included:

(1) fighting corruption

(2) revamping the economy and

(3) ending insecurity throughout the country.

From 0 to 10, how will you rate the president’s performance in these three key areas?

Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by helinues: 6:48am On Jul 07, 2022

Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by superlanny(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2022
I don't try to impress people who don't deserve it, so I'll be as honest and fair as I can be.

Buhari is a complete and incurable failure, accompanied by ineffective morons who think too highly of themselves.

I would score our deadbeat president a honourable -10, and trust me it's a good score, considering it could have been more worse.

What is there to score, if Buhari was my child and he came back home with his report card, honestly I would kill a goat and 20 cows to celebrate him if could at least attempt to know how to spell his name correctly on his answer sheet.

I have never seen a more dull human in my life.

Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by bennybuhari: 6:49am On Jul 07, 2022
He has tried his best. I score him 2/10
Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by SarkinYarki: 6:51am On Jul 07, 2022
A total Zero ..the worst thing ever to happen to Niger

Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:54am On Jul 07, 2022
bennybuhari:
He has tried his best. I score him 2/10
Tried indeed.. undecided

Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by Arysexy(m): 6:55am On Jul 07, 2022
1. Zero

2. -10

3. -5

Complete failure all round

Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:57am On Jul 07, 2022
0/10
The worst president in Nigeria history
Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by Tokskob2008: 6:58am On Jul 07, 2022
Scoring zero would have meant he didn't do anything but in his case he actually did a lot from where he met Nigeria in 2015, he took the country back 30years in everything.

His score for me should be -10

Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:59am On Jul 07, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Scoring zero would have meant he didn't do anything but in his case he actually did a lot from where he met Nigeria in 2015, he took the country back 30years in everything.

His score for me should be -1!!
Emotional damageeeeee... grin

Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by itchie: 7:06am On Jul 07, 2022
Zero
Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by system21: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2022
Buhari is a monumental failure
Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by JASONjnr(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2022
I think you did more on the infrastructure than his stayed tripod agenda... That being said, he scored 0.

I think he's the leader for the entire North and not for the whole country.
Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by RedChiefPriest: 7:26am On Jul 07, 2022
The other regimes are bad but this regime is just worse.
We are here not only because of buhari but the joint effort of the previous regimes also, brother buhari just kuku carry patrol station and nack am for the fire may everywhere kuku burn.

Until we start dealing with our politicians after they leave their position nothing will change.

Dj! 2 kegs of palmwine and add 1 peak milk
Barman! Play me "our politicians are evil" by Nelson Mandela and Peter Edochie.

Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by bennybuhari: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2022
Are these helinues kids
helinues:
Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by rejoice4eva(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2022
Actually, in the words of Legendary Oduma, I think we don't need to grade him.
Because, when we told them that, someone who failed Primary school exam, can never pass 'A' levels exams, they said he is qualified even with newspaper certificate.
Failures and bigots, WILL always be IRREDEEMABLE FAILURES AND BIGOTS
Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by ambale(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2022
I don't even know how to score this man

He has completely taken away the bar.

On corruption- People with questionable characters now fill up government spaces, even to the extent of foisting an unqualified sharia judge on the judiciary.
Zero accountability, Officials feeling overboard to mention few

On the Economy; In as much as people wants to argue that it's a global issue, but remember buhari dragged us into recession even before COVID-19, the pandemic was also not handled well with palliative being siphoned, all of the president economic policies has not yielded any or little results

On Security; we've never had it this low, the president body language enables crime, he has not been able to motivate the security forces, and many officers are even complicit

In all, I will score him 1/10 just for the little infrastructures he could achieve.

But in all this man is a total failure.
Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by ablejesus26(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2022
Big zero wey dem draw eyes and ear na im the man score oo.
He failed beyond argument,as long as governance is concerned he failed before,he is failing now,even if you give him another 8years he will still fail woefully.
Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by bennybuhari: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wish he can resign like Boris Johnson and let Osinbajo complete the term
Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by Cholls(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
My brother I will score Zero bcuz his administration caused me serious hardship.
Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by Jack005(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Omo, 0/10. Buhari is a monumental failure and catastrophe
Re: How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?. by bennybuhari: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Two ways. Some also made it during his rule
Cholls:
My brother I
will score Zero bcuz his administration caused me serious hardship.

The Homework Peter Obi Needs To Do To Win / Muslim Ticket: "An Islamization Agenda" - Babachir Lawal Fires Tinubu, Ganduje / The Reports That Some Wealthy People Are Buying Money From Beggars For Ritual.